Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Eula Updates:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

Server Eula Updates: Empty
PostSubject: Server Eula Updates:   Server Eula Updates: EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 am

Hello Villagers!

I have kept information on this topic empty. I will supply all of the information about changes to our network server here, regarding the eula.

As some of you may know, Mojang recently released new commercial rules for Minecraft servers and we have decided to comply to these changes. This post outlines the majority of the changes required to do so.

Please take the time to read this post, we know there is a lot of information and changes. Our firm belief is that we can create a better, fairer server for everyone, and we will achieve that while staying true to the things which makes The Village Craft Network a special and unique place.

Starting from August 1st 2014, players will no longer be able to purchase certain ranks, Ingame money and changing your bending. All  future ranks will comply with cosmetic features only!

The Good News : All purchases made before August 1st 2014 will remain on your account. Additionally, our network could have some more gamemodes coming soon for all access.

The Bad News : The server income might become limited which could affect our chances of hosting new servers. We would need to find new creative ways to fund the server. I already have plans on creating a new rank which will comply to the Eula rules. This will effect features you pay for as /fly /gm1 /give /i and any other game effecting command will be taken away.

Ranks, Ranks and more Ranks!

If you buy a rank before August 1st 2014, you will keep everything related to it no commands will be taken away as Mojang is allowing us to keep players paid packages active. To keep things fair we might have to open a creative server for Legends to keep access to the creative features. The new compiled Eula rank will still have many fun features.

Ingame Currency:

We will have to remove the option to purchase ingame currency from our stores to comply with the Eula.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FAQ Section

1. Why are all these changes happening?

On June 12th, Mojang posted information about upcoming changes. They outlined modifications that were going to be made to what is called the “EULA” this is the End User License Agreement. We have had to make these changes to comply to the requirements set out by Mojang. This new “EULA” comes into force on August 1st 2014.

2. Will I keep my current purchased goods after August 1st?
Yes.

3. If I buy a rank on or after August 1st, Can I still purchase Donator, Supporter, Vip, Elite, BlockBuilder, Legend, bending or cash boosters?
No.

4. Will I still be able to get coins in games?
Yes.

5. Will I be able to purchase creative mode any more?
No, we do plan on opening a creative server in the future.

6. How can I get access to creative mode?
To become apart of the staff team.

7. What if The Village Craft Network doesn’t make enough?
I will always try to find ways to help keep our server online. Worst case scenario we will deliver content at a slower pace. The server is not ready to shut down any time soon!

8. Will the current ranks still have new features added to them (Ranks before August 1st 2014)?
Yes and no, We will try to add features to legend rank which are not going to break the Eula rules. When we plan to open our new rank, which will contain many features from legend, apart from game changing advantages and of course unique commands to that new rank followed by a new prefix/name.

9. What will happen if I upgrade my current rank e.g Legend after August 1st?
You will loose access to legend rank forever. Upgrading your rank to a new rank will mean you loose access to that rank. If you were a member of staff and you get demoted you will remain as your last rank.

10. Will there still be events?
Yes, we do need help from you guys to have upcoming fun events!

11. What does “Cosmetic” mean?
This means, something which does not affect gameplay balance, for example a hat. A gun weapon colour, etc.

12. Will everything happen by exactly August 1st?
The unnamed rank which will be for sale in the future might not come out exactly on time. I am still looking around for plugins/plugin developers to help build a fun and enjoyable experience to players willing to help and support our network.

13. Will I loose perks on my current ranks e.g Donator, Supporter, Vip, Elite and legend?
Everything in those packages will become available to only players that purchased that rank before the EULA Change.

14. Will some perks go from Legend to non-legend?
To give access for creative mode to all players we will need to open a new server for creative mode only. This will protect towny from sudden creative griefs and to keep the Towny realm enjoyable and fun!

15. Can we pay monthly for ranks instead?
We currently have no plans to have monthly payments. All ranks will be lifetime.

16. If I bought a rank before August 1st, what happens?
You keep it.

17. I want to ask a question privately and not on this topic.
If you have any payment issues, questions related to the store or private questions, you can send an email to our dedicated support email at info@greenturtlegaming.net

Best regards
_Magno20_

Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/

Server Eula Updates:
Page 1 of 1