Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Promotion!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweedxj818

sweedxj818

Coins : 22

Server Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Server Promotion!   Server Promotion! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:00 am

Hey guys, I've had an idea. What if VCN sold t-shirts. My friend Josh made a t-shirt for his YouTube once. It had the channel name and address. What if you do the same thing with the server's name and IP? A thought about the design would be the logo on the front along with the ip. On the back could be a customizable player skin(basically you can have your skin in the shirt.) It would be a cool way to promote the server besides on the internet. If you like the idea, please tell me.
~Sweed
Back to top Go down
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

Server Promotion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Promotion!   Server Promotion! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:58 am

sweedxj818 wrote:
Hey guys, I've had an idea. What if VCN sold t-shirts. My friend Josh made a t-shirt for his YouTube once. It had the channel name and address. What if you do the same thing with the server's name and IP? A thought about the design would be the logo on the front along with the ip. On the back could be a customizable player skin(basically you can have your skin in the shirt.) It would be a cool way to promote the server besides on the internet. If you like the idea, please tell me.
~Sweed
Great idea sweed! itd be cool but what if we had a competition? and the best 3 would be made into merchandise for magno to sell?
Back to top Go down

Server Promotion!
Page 1 of 1