Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The tale of ViraCrantia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

The tale of ViraCrantia Empty
PostSubject: The tale of ViraCrantia   The tale of ViraCrantia EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:03 am

It was a dark September night, Joey was walking around a town he helped to control, called brook, joey was a funny boy he had his head stuck in the clouds and this was a problem, you see joey was a very important person in ViraCrantia , but he couldn't figure out why there was still evil in this amazing world he knew, when there were so many great kings and queens, Queen Bailey King Magno Queen Julia, there were alot more (including him self); unfortunately one day Joeys fears would all come true...

'Hi Joey' said an exited girl, joey knew her, she had blonde hair and blue eyes, they were good friends.
'Hi Lou!' he replied
'did you hear the news?' asked Lou with a curious look on her face.
'what about the new Queen's Helena and Katie? your forgetting i helped them become Queen's,I trained them remember, Lou'.
'He's back...' Lou said, she was going to continue but she could see Joey looking at something
Joey had never seen this person before he had dark hair and blue eyes, he seemed weird to Joey.
'Some one new?' he asked not taking his eyes of the stranger.
'that's just sixzo he's been here for a while, but no, he is back' Lou said loudly hoping joey would catch on
'oh were has Sixzo been?' he said ignoring Lou's implications.
'Avacki...he is back' she whispered knowing joey wouldn't realize what she was trying to say.
he was stunned, Avacki had been banished bye Queen Bailey, how could he be back?
'look, you see sixzo over there?' Lou pointed at Sixzo who was eating an apple whiles reading a book neither her or Joey knew.
'yea i see him' he replied curiously
'well, Avacki is back and he wants.... he wants' Before Lou could finish there was a terrifying clash, Joey and Lou turned around and saw a giant rock the size of a house, red, yet dark and full of flames.

'RUN!' Joey said grabbing Lou's hand and dragging her to the brook research room Lou's brother, Klun, had made. They didn't have to run but Joey weren't thinking then he realized he could get them there alot quicker, you see the town of Brook was a quiet and peace full town with a secret only the royals knew, Joey being a King of course knew but he didn't dare use his powers in front of Lou or anyone else who weren't a royal, so he continued to run with Lou.

'JOEY WE NEED TO GO GE SIXZO!' she shouted trying to run the other way, but Lou wasnt very strong, she was smart but strength weren't her strongest point.
'NO WE NEED TO GET TO THE RESEARCH ROOM ITS THE SAFEST OPTION!' Joey said still dragging Lou, they were almost there when............... CRASH! another meteor landed right in front of them, Lou being as suborn as a donkey gave him a 'I told you so' look, and he knew she was right, he had to go get sixzo and find safety soon.

Joey could see another asteroid coming straight towards him and Lou, he had to do it, he clenched his empty hand into a fist and held Lou's tight a strange red dust surrounded them, and suddenly they appeared in some sort of bunker. Lou's was on the floor unconscious, sixzo was on the floor still holding his book, and giving Joey dagger eyes as if to say 'What have you done' but Joey couldn't answer, because he didn't exactly know what he had done, he needed Lou to wake up and to tell him what she hadn't finished but both him and Sixzo knew it would be a while until she awoke.
'Idiot you made her faint'. said sizxo still staring at Joey.
'I DIDN'T KNOW and if i didn't you would have been blown to smithereens' said Joey trying to remain calm.
'okay then big shot calm you powers' replied sixzo with a smirk on his face.
'w..w..what powers?' replied Joey confused about what sixzo had said.
'you know what i mean Your supposedly Highness' said sixzo with a strange look on his face, knowing he had Joey right were he wanted him.
'so i hear you guys need some help' Sixzo said knowing his plan was about to fall into motion.
'well im not sure...Lou was going to tell me but as you have stated she is unconscious' Joey said through gritted teeth.
they both turned to see Lou sitting on the floor with both eye brows raised, they both new she had awoken, and she had listened to the entire conversation.
'So you want to know why we need help?' Lou said still raising her eyebrows. 'AVACKI IS BACK, HE IS PLANNING TO BRING VIRACRANTIA TO AN END AND YOU TWO ARE ARGUING FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER!' Lou said taking a deep breath trying to calm down, she didn't like to shout but sometimes no one listened to her, they all treated her like a child for no reason, she could handle her self but no one believed that for a second, even Lou didn't a few times.
'Lou he is banished remember me and Queen Bailey helped'. then a thought struck into all of their heads... they were safe, but what about the others? what about Joey friend Queen Julia, what about Lou's Angel Minet? what about sixzos... well, sixzo didn't have many friends, people feared him, Lou didn't understand this concept but Joey knew something she didn't, and she was determined to find out.

The three gave each others concerned glances as if they had all thought the same thing.
'WERE IS MINET!
'WERE IS QUEEN BAILEY!'
'WERE IS QUEEN JULIA!'
'OH FOR CRYING YOU LOUD YOU TWO CUT IT OUT' Yelled sixzo trying to take control of the group. 'I dont know were any of them are, but i know avacki has powers we couldn't imagine'
they all stoped... they all knew he was right, and they had to do what ever they could in there power to save their home, their friends and their world...

interested in being in the story? Just reply below and ill see what i can do! (this is just the into Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

PostSubject: Re: The tale of ViraCrantia   The tale of ViraCrantia EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 12:04 am

this is a story to advertise vc btw Razz
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: The tale of ViraCrantia   The tale of ViraCrantia EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:58 am

*Minet Casually strolls in*

Minet: Hiya Sixzo, Lou, Joey?
Sixzo: You're here, finally!
Minet: *sighs irritably* Yes, Sixzo. I'm here. What's the problem.
Sixzo: *Points at lou* Joey did it.
Joey: I did not! Sixzo, that's not true.
Minet: I honestly don't care who did it as long as I can get my bby girl safe. Right, how did you hurt her this time?
Sixzo: I told you, it wasn't me! Joey did it!
Minet: did I say anything about that? -.-"
Joey: Guys, stop fighting! Look, can you get Lou conscious?
Minet: *Glances at lou* I suppose, if you can get me some healing equipment.
Sixzo: Excuse me, but I can do this!
Minet: Look, just don't hurt her. *Hands Sixzo the equipment*

Minet rolled her eyes and glanced worriedly at Lou. She hoped she would return to conscience safely. She didn't trust Sixzo, not after everything he'd done.
Even so, if he could help her... It would be for the best if he helped.

Joey stood nonchalantly, worrying about Lou. Where did Minet come from, anyway? And what did she know? He noticed her worried but pose of deep thought and analysed the situation. Minet was very mysterious at times, but he trusted her. It was all well anyway. He knew Minet didn't trust Sixzo, so he decidedly didn't trust Sixzo either. After all, Minet always knew about the crooks and who not to trust. He didn't know how she knew, but she seemed to know about everything that went on. That aside, he was not sure if he hurt Lou or not. He hoped not.

Sixzo started using the equipment on Lou to bring her back to conscience. That ridiculous Joey made her unconscious. He looked up for a second and saw a lol of great disliking on joeys face, and distrust on Minet's. He knew that neither of them trusted him, and it was such a shame. He could help Minet, he knew. He could do so much to help her, and everyone she associated herself with. Right now, he was more worried about beloved Lou. He focused on bringing her to health by using various potions and processes.

With a last jolt, Lou was finally conscious.

Minet: Lou! *Hugs Lou tightly* you're okay, right, Bae?
Lou: I suppose so.. Sixzo!
Joey: Lou..! *Hugs*
Sixzo: *stands awkwardly* Um... Lou! Thank goodness you're okay. *Awkward blush*
Minet: *Glares at Sixzo and gives a protective look at Lou*
Lou: wait.. When did you get here, Minet? We need to get rid of Avacki! He has power an-
Minet: Yes, I noticed. *Smiles mysteriously* I've just been a little... Busy. Dealing with other issues. But yes, Avacki is in power. You're safe whilst you're with me!
Sixzo: *moves forward and takes Lou's hand* Yes, I'll protect you!
Minet: *laughs softly* Well, that'll be put to the test. Look who's coming! *Puts her hands in her pocket with a gun inside, and a grenade in the other pocket*
Joey: *Pauses, then moves away*

Where is Queen Julia or Bailey? Who is coming?

Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of ViraCrantia   The tale of ViraCrantia Empty

Back to top Go down

The tale of ViraCrantia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC-
Jump to: