Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YokoMitch

Coins : 11

PostSubject: Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!   Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Okay now this is getting really stupid, I now have 4 people blocking my town from explanding. I can No longer Expand in any direction OakValeMines is blocking me from expanding backwards and left WildCrest is stopping me from expanding right and someone is building in front of my town.

Can no one find another place to build on this huge NEW map!

Could I get some assistance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/cairns.cosplayclub?ref_type=bookmark
Tio

Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!   Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:54 pm

YokoMitch wrote:
Okay now this is getting really stupid, I now have 4 people blocking my town from explanding. I can No longer Expand in any direction OakValeMines is blocking me from expanding backwards and left WildCrest is stopping me from expanding right and someone is building in front of my town.

Can no one find another place to build on this huge NEW map!

Could I get some assistance?

Don't worry that's my fault I claimed way too much land, I'm going to delete the town and start again, however if you're close to spawn then likely chances are in the future you will eventually bump into others territory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!   Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:33 pm

I recommend that you build towns far out from spawn. The map is large and you can view exactly how big the map is by visiting the Towny Realm virtual map. http://mc.village-craft.net:8123/# The world is limited with the red circle border displayed on the virtual map. Town outposts will allow you to claim land which is not within your town spawn claim.

If you need more help just reply back or email info@village-craft.net
Best Regards
_Magno20-

Cool
Merry Christmas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!   

Back to top Go down

Can I request that the town OakValeMines and WildCrest be pasted elsewhere!
Page 1 of 1