Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Admins and Mods

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

More Admins and Mods Empty
PostSubject: More Admins and Mods   More Admins and Mods EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 am

Hello. MrLegoHaloMan here. I have noticed over the last few months that there may only be one active admin or mod online during half of the day. Maybe even less. There are always questions and help needed throughout the day which is a problem. I believe that the Head Admins {such as JuiaLupin} should be promoted to op. This will increase their ability to help and encourage them to log on more frequently. There should also be a increase in mods all together. I know you try add staff during the minimod appeals, but it doesn't seem to be working to good. The minimods, being encouraged to log on by the fact if they do more often they will get promoted, do not have much power at all. That's pretty much it  Very Happy 
-MrLego
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: More Admins and Mods   More Admins and Mods EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:52 am

MrLego wrote:
Hello.  MrLegoHaloMan here.  I have noticed over the last few months that there may only be one active admin or mod online during half of the day.  Maybe even less.  There are always questions and help needed throughout the day which is a problem.  I believe that the Head Admins {such as JuiaLupin} should be promoted to op.  This will increase their ability to help and encourage them to log on more frequently.  There should also be a increase in mods all together.  I know you try add staff during the minimod appeals, but it doesn't seem to be working to good.  The minimods, being encouraged to log on by the fact if they do more often they will get promoted, do not have much power at all.  That's pretty much it  Very Happy 
-MrLego

Hello MrLego!

The current Village Craft staff seem perfect for the job! They do come on, but due to different time zones you might not see them. We will be having new MiniMod appeals where you can appeal to become apart of the server staff!

Hope This Helps!

Best Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: More Admins and Mods   More Admins and Mods EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:49 am

Hi Lego!

Thanks for the recommendation. I really appreciate that people acknowledge how hard I work, even though some doubt it!

I think that it is true, we currently have no Moderators! I have trained Dobbysock1 and Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D personally, and emma572 has trained SugarPie11. I recommend these three should get Moderator soon!

The different time zones also have to fit in people's schedules in real life too! That's why I haven't been on the actual PC this week because I was grounded! I have been checking up frequently on MineChat to keep going. I do have to agree that a lot of Staff isn't active, and a bigger amount is in order, but that is why we have MiniMod Appeals! As a Co Owner of them, I believe this is one of our most effective rituals. Staff gets to examine the players who want to be a MiniMod and then the top 10 are voted on by the members of the server! It's a great method, but we are in a little lack of help.

I have been working hard to keep monitoring the server, since MiniMods do not have a lot of power when things such as greifs happen. I keep monitoring, and yes it is exhausting! I will work hard though, that's the reason I wanted to become Staff in the first place!

An issue I've been facing though is promotions. I really think it's an okay and a fit situation after MiniMod Appeals to promote Staff, but I remember the first time that I actually had gotten Moderator. I was talking to Bapboy, and all of a sudden I was a Moderator! I hadn't expected it and it really made me appreciate working! It's just a little assumed being promoted, and that is what I have been worried about! If I get promoted to an Operator (if is the key word), I really would enjoy it to be special, not necessarily assumed. Slowly promoting Staff really makes people excited! I remember how shocked everyone was when I came on the next day and said hi! The server gets really motivated when Staff gets promoted. It's great to see your friends get rewarded for what they do!

I really appreciate your thoughts Lego! I think you would make a great MiniMod!

- Head Admin JuliaLupin

Last edited by JuliaLupin on Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos! Yikes!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Admins and Mods   More Admins and Mods Empty

Back to top Go down

More Admins and Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: Suggestions-
Jump to: