Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I can't be here any longer. :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
leowonderful

leowonderful

Coins : 33
Location : A new place and time. A immigrant in the void of space.

I can't be here any longer. :( Empty
PostSubject: I can't be here any longer. :(   I can't be here any longer. :( EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:16 am

As some members know, I joined ~2 years ago and I was a happy player, and loved the server dearly. Well, now I have some implications.

1. Somehow, I grew up (sadly) and I'm really now at a crossroads and now I don't particularly love minecraft anymore.

2. I now got a new PC, and I am now recording new games.

I just want people to know that I am still here for everybody, and that I may occasionally do something now and then. I don't like empty farewells, because that just makes you a bad friend. I don't even know if anybody I know is even still on VC anymore. It's just so sad...

Anyways, I will no longer be on VC as much anymore (a poke now and then.) and for now, I wave my hand and sail to a new place. A new time. Start fresh.
If anybody still wants to email me, you can find me at leowonderfulminecraft@gmail.com or go to my YouTube channel, Leowonderful Games.

~Leo
Back to top Go down
http://leowonderfulminecraft@gmail.com
GrayAlpha

GrayAlpha

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: I can't be here any longer. :(   I can't be here any longer. :( EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Leo,

This is so unfortunate that you are leaving us! I remember all the times that we played in VC 4, and VC 5. You are honestly such an amazing guy. You're a lot of fun to hang out with. Don't ever forget that we love you here.
It's sad that you are moving away from Minecraft, but we all support you on your new path of fun. Go ge 'em! I bet those new games are a lot of fun. I think that it is really cool that you will be recording new games. Don't stress - we won't forget you! You're ALWAYS welcome back into the arms of Village Craft and your friends. You're an awesome person. You can do this!

Lots of love and good luck wishes,
GrayAlpha (formerly JuliaLupin). xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/grayalpha
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: I can't be here any longer. :(   I can't be here any longer. :( EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

Hello,

It's sad to hear this. You are always welcome back to play thank you for all the time dedicated to Village Craft Network over the years it's been great fun seeing you online having fun!

Have a good one!

Best Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't be here any longer. :(   I can't be here any longer. :( Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't be here any longer. :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: General-
Jump to: