Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MiniMod Applications 2015!

Go down 
+30
sugarfluffybear
minerfromfuture1
ZevTheWolfGod777
BumLord2K15
LouLouTheMinner
artemasfowl
JoshieLamby
PainFul_
Lucy_Z11
Walrus_Minion_02
Emmiah
Owlel
XxAilyxX
EmmaAntoinette
shadoz_man
Iz2y2
CaLamone
Drewww_
NickTheSlothLord
Craftercat22
Zazzza
GodlyMax
elmoo32
bant_sean
DaSpiritkid
MattyFo
Zulicorn
BrenThePotato
QueenNicole
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artemasfowl

artemasfowl

Coins : 1

MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:39 pm

1. What is your in game username?
artemasfowl (my nickname is cyborgregan)

2. What is your age and date of birth?
27th November 2000

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?
I've had experience as an admin thrice, a head admin and a moderator
4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out!
GMT
5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check)
Apparently 4 days and four hours but I've been a player for much longer
6. Are you active on the server and helpful?
I'm fairly active, as for useful, depends who you ask xD

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week?
Not sure, I tend to log in now and then using minechat but as soon as I get my computer back and working, I'll be way more active

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff?
Not really
9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed?
I don't think so
10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.)
Well, I have ADHD but tbh that doesn't make me very ragey xD

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network?
Well, at first I wasn't going to, but then I remembered how I always wanted to and I was like, meh I'll give it a shot

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals?
Well, I try to handle situations with an open mind and look at things from all angles

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.)
Sammyclasper

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server?
Honestly I don't know but I shall be more active if I am accepted

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them?
I would find out what happened and certainly help out

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why?
Never from vc, once ages ago on another server when I was 12 and very immature for spamming chat, and another when I was an admin, got hacked and the hacker unbanned himself and the owner banned me because he wouldn't believe me

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation?
I would treat them how I would treat all griefers, I would follow server policy

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation?
Warn them, mute them temporarily and if it continues tempban or jail, if they still continue then its ban hammer time

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do?
I would investigate the matter deeply, and bring it to light of the senior staff member

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation?
I would warn them to stop and if they continue, tempban them for a reasonable amount of time, I would also try and find out from the player what was wrong

Please tell us more about yourself below:
I'm 14, I can appreciate humour, I am kinda insane some times but I tend to put the job at hand before anything else
Back to top Go down
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:48 pm

The appeals are looking great guys! its gonna be tough to decide a winner this time I Approve!
Back to top Go down
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 am

KoalaCadet's Appeal:

-My ign is koalacadet

-I am 11 and my DoB is 7th january 2004

-i have been a co-owner 3 times an admin 7 times and a mod 13 times

-my timezone is 00:00 GBT

-i have played 3 days 2 hours

-i am on whenever i can and i try my hardest to help ppl when they need it

-i am on about 1 hour a day week days and 4-9 weekends

-no i have not

-yes i have used someone else's name before before apologising

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.)
-yes but i have learnt to control it

-i want to run for staff as this is my favourite server and i would like to help people without having to wait for a staff member to help

-i think i am a good candidate as a lot of people know me i can control my anger i like to help people and if someone is felling down i try to help them solve their problem so they are happy

-bakonblaster

-i can contribute 1 hour on week days and 4-9 on a weekend

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them?
-i would help them to find out who griefed them and then jail that person and rebuild the persons town

-i have been banned from a server for sticking up for people against a mean member of staff

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation?
-i would jail my best friend and tell them why and rebuild that town

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation?
-i would warn the person for language then i would mute them for 25 mins then if they continued i would kick them for language and all this time they would be in jail for greif

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do?
-i would ask the witnesses and suspects if it was true and if it was then i would find out who bye and mute and kick them and if they kept doing it i would ten ban them

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation?
-i would help them to find out what was wrong and i would try to help them as we don't want any of our players to be angry or sad
Back to top Go down
BumLord2K15

BumLord2K15

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 7:10 am

Wereti
April 11, 2000
I have had multiple high staff positions like head-admin and operator, and lots of smaller staff positions like helper, moderator, etc.
EST
9 days 12 hours and 35 minutes.
I always welcome new players and if any new or regular players need help I'm there to evaluate the situation (if there is one) and take the necessary steps to help solve the problem or just simply help the player understand the rules.
I am usually on around 2-4 hours a day everyday.
No, I think all of the staff were selected well and I think they all work well together.
I have been involved in a minor case of griefing.
10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) No I think I haven't got mad really any times on the server. I'm sure I have gotten mad, but I can't remember any specific instances.

I fell in love with the idea of being staff on village craft because there is already such a great staff team and I'd love to be apart of that team and hopefully guide new players and "veteran" players in the right direction.
I know the rules of the server, I know lots of the members on the server well, and I think I can assess situations effectively and justly deal out punishment. (If punishment is needed)
khajiit-bro
Anywhere from 2-4 hours a day.
First off, I would obviously tell them not to do it again. And secondly, I would tell them that of course if they had worked on a building and put lots of time and effort into making it look good, that they wouldn't want that building to be griefed either. That's why minecraft servers have staff. It's not to punish members or get new powers and commands, it is to improve the overall enjoyment of the server.
I'm sure that I have been banned on servers before but I can't remember any specific reasons.
Griefing is never tolerated. I would take the exact same approach with any other user. Most of my friends are players that have been on the server for quite some time so I know they would know the rules. No matter how "well-known" whether it's the most popular town or the most unheard of town on the entire server, grief is grief, and griefing is agains the rules
I would screenshot the obscene language, mute the player, and jail them for a time that I think is reasonable depending on how bothersome the language was to the players online. If the player was also advertising however, If I had the power, I would ban the player immediately.
I would ask around to try and find out if anyone else knew about whether or not the player was getting picked on. If the person that was  telling me that someone was getting picked on had a spotless record of being honest and truthful I would go on that players word.
 I would explain to him/her that everybody has bad days, and that it is our responsibility to not lash out and to not insult other players because all of us are bugged and upset at times but that doesn't mean we get a "get out of jail free card" if we insult and lash out at other players.

Oh cmon people please… I mean, do you even know who you're reading about? Because well… Im kind of a big deal. People love me. Cool But in all seriousness I love being on private servers and I love being a helpful authoritative figure in an awesome community like VC. When you are on smaller servers with a bunch of great people you get to mean new friends, and you have the opportunity to get to know a collective of hilarious and regal figures. (Like myself) That's why we play minecraft, to get to meet new people and to get to have fun on a friendly server. And If I get to be a big part of making someones day, that's the best feeling in world.
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:23 pm

This is Zecthewolfgod777 Application just reposting it for him!

1. What is your in game username? ZevTheWolfGod777

2. What is your age and date of birth? 16, 08-02-99 (August 2nd, 1999)

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? Yes, I have been staff on many servers. I've been mod, chat-mod, co-owner, admin, head-admin, helper, etc. I used to be staff and got up to co-owner on this server call joncraft but the owner shut it down.

4. What is your timezone? I live in the US and its Central Time Zone.

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) Almost 16 hours right now.

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? Yes, I have been active since I joined a few days ago and I help a lot of players on the bending server and I have even got about 10+ people to join the server and plan on getting more on as well.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? Daily depends on homework and work but normally I am on 1-6 hours daily on weekdays and weekends I am on pretty much half the day to all day. Weekly about 40 hours maybe more or less. (If accepted I can give you my contact number so we can stay in touch)

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? Nope, They have all been friendly as have I to them.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Nope

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? Nope, I used to but I got treated for it.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? A lot of people need help with bending because it is confusing for most people and I know how to explain it and help other with it and also a lot of people don't understand the bank system and I help with that as well. Also the shop and some things in bending are not set up completely and/or right so I would love to help fix that.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I have lots of command knowledge and server knowledge. I have been on a lot of servers and staff on quite a bit of them as well. I love to help servers and players out and enjoy teaching people how to play. I love making people happy and have fun with players and the server.

13. What is your Skype username? zevhaggard

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? 1-6 week days most of the day/night on the weekends.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would ask them what server it was on first. If it was bending I can't do anything because its allowed but if it was towny I would have them show it to me and confirm it was by someone else then if I didn't have the commands to give him/her their stuff back I would have a higher staff do it.

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? Nope

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? I would tell him to stop and put what he griefed/stole back and if he refused to then I would jail/temp ban him depending on how bad it is and what the server has for punishments for griefing.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Temp ban and/or jail him and mute him. I would warning first though and if he continues I would do that.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would tell him to screenshot it and report it to the forums so we can have proof of this person doing so.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? Tell him to calm down and ask whats wrong and if he continues and doesn't listen I would mute him and if he starts to grief because of him being muted I would jail or temp ban him for a while so he can calm down.

Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoy and agree to my application if not it's okay I will understand and continue to play.
Back to top Go down
ZevTheWolfGod777

ZevTheWolfGod777

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:57 pm

1. What is your in game username? ZevTheWolfGod777

2. What is your age and date of birth? 16, 08-02-99 (August 2nd, 1999)

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? Yes, I have been staff on many servers. I've been mod, chat-mod, co-owner, admin, head-admin, helper, etc. I used to be staff and got up to co-owner on this server call joncraft but the owner shut it down.

4. What is your timezone? I live in the US and its Central Time Zone.

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) Almost 16 hours right now.

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? Yes, I have been active since I joined a few days ago and I help a lot of players on the bending server and I have even got about 10+ people to join the server and plan on getting more on as well.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? Daily depends on homework and work but normally I am on 1-6 hours daily on weekdays and weekends I am on pretty much half the day to all day. Weekly about 40 hours maybe more or less. (If accepted I can give you my contact number so we can stay in touch)

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? Nope, They have all been friendly as have I to them.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Nope

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? Nope, I used to but I got treated for it.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? A lot of people need help with bending because it is confusing for most people and I know how to explain it and help other with it and also a lot of people don't understand the bank system and I help with that as well. Also the shop and some things in bending are not set up completely and/or right so I would love to help fix that.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I have lots of command knowledge and server knowledge. I have been on a lot of servers and staff on quite a bit of them as well. I love to help servers and players out and enjoy teaching people how to play. I love making people happy and have fun with players and the server.

13. What is your Skype username? zevhaggard

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? 1-6 week days most of the day/night on the weekends.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would ask them what server it was on first. If it was bending I can't do anything because its allowed but if it was towny I would have them show it to me and confirm it was by someone else then if I didn't have the commands to give him/her their stuff back I would have a higher staff do it.

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? Nope

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? I would tell him to stop and put what he griefed/stole back and if he refused to then I would jail/temp ban him depending on how bad it is and what the server has for punishments for griefing.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Temp ban and/or jail him and mute him. I would warning first though and if he continues I would do that.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would tell him to screenshot it and report it to the forums so we can have proof of this person doing so.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? Tell him to calm down and ask whats wrong and if he continues and doesn't listen I would mute him and if he starts to grief because of him being muted I would jail or temp ban him for a while so he can calm down.

Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoy and agree to my application if not it's okay I will understand and continue to play.
Back to top Go down
minerfromfuture1

minerfromfuture1

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 am

Minerfromfuture1

28/2/2004

None (just started) though became trusted.

My time zone is GMT Australian eastern starnded time.

When i've last checked (23rd of september) i played for 6hrs & 10mins.

I'm trustworthy, always active in riverwood (are town) and have no aggression to any of the staff & i'm always there when needed.

5-2 (depends if at school or not)

Only a chest bug was happening when i first started on this server. it took to long for the staff to reply but when they did they where very generous (so really no issues)

Once (it was a minigame server) and I was just having some fun with tnt (sigh#) though it was a mini game called capture the flag (or destroy the core) & i tryed to make a tnt cannon when it went all wrong and it wasn't my fault and i got banned but the cannon exploded on me so it wasn't my fault (nearly nowhere to griefing it was the cannon's misfire)

None only in combat games but the server is none of what I explained in Q9 so im fine.

To help out those in need and be someone people can look over to such as what cookiemary & 2287 did to help my issues such as the chest problem that was explained in Q8.

I'm vip on hypixel and mostly my friends look up to me then, and i want to have others want to look up on me. And i think i can do my all as i to are a youtuber so you can count on me to get you more peeps.

My skype user is the minerfromfuture3 (all in lower case)

I will contribute when ever i am on and when i can be on but mostly weekends and after school hours.

I would help them out with a new one as i am an expert on making GREAT houses so i will never see some out there like that again so they will never be sad again.

Once because a cannon misfired and a mini game server & thought i was griefing but really wasn't (indepth story in Q9)

I would have to report him or tell him that no town (NO TOWN) even if not well known isn't mean't to be treaten like this and eventually it would grow into much more so i will nerver turn my back on any town if that is what it's being treated.

Report and say THIS ISN"T ALLOWED (if that isn't working it's ammeidiat action and is a ferrel and will have to be represented in court (banned or other wise kicked)im sorry but those are the consiecences and applies friends as well.

report or have a nice chat about the wrongness his causing and what he has to do to make this up because im not nice when angry.

I would have a chat with him say what is wrong and help him out with the chores he needs to have done.

Kind Regards: Minerfromfuture1 (the newbie)

Last edited by minerfromfuture1 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sugarfluffybear

sugarfluffybear

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 10:36 am

SugsrFluffyBear

9/19/97

owner of a server and co-owned 3 other servers and been mod in others

idk but my clock says (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) but my clock might be wrong

well i changed my name and my ar check time changed when i changed it but i joined like when the server was really new.

yes

all week all the time like i play for many hours cuz i have only half a life

yes. but im willing 2 put aside my difs just 2 help the people

im dont think so. not atm

im calm most times but if some1 gets in my face im probley gonna be a lil upset but not in a major way that will get in the way of me doing my job

i want to help the people. i always see people ask for staff and i ask if i can help but they always need staff and i cant help them since im not.

im active and i want to help and im willing 2 start off small and if i dont make it then at least i tried

i dont have skype. sorry i hope that dont effect anything

as much as needed

i could tell them im sending a report in and ill take some screen shots and maybe if they want i can build them a difrent house at least till a high ranked saff gets on and does log check on there griefed house.

yeah. i dont get along with staff that ignore me at times just so they can talk with there friends

it would be very upsetting but i would have 2 report them and i forget in mini mods have /jail but i would probley do that till a higher rank staff got on 2 decide what will happen to them. and till then talk about what happend and what would be best for the future like them not griefing

if they spam or dont stop do /mute and if they grief do /jail or report it to a high staff rank person

if they dont stop fighting and its getting in the way of other peoples gaming just do /mute or try to talk them out of fighting. and dont take sides

do what i can to calm them down with some nice words but if it gets 2 out of control at least i can do warnings and /mutw if it dont stop but if they grief gotta report them and probley jail them

im sorry this is late but i was on vacation for a few days for my bday and i just got back today. but i always belive this server needs help. some times in big ways and if i get mini mod i promise i wont let it change me at all. iv seen it change people [wont say names] and i wont let that happen to me. i wanna help the new people get orginized and feel like they belong. and i wanna help the people who need it. all i wanna do is help the people. its all i ever wanted to do. albino flower rendeer pig
Back to top Go down
xXM_A_R_KXx

xXM_A_R_KXx

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:19 pm

1. What is your in game username? My username is xXM_A_R_KXx

2. What is your age and date of birth? My age is 12 and is was born on the 6/9/2003

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? I have no expirence but i have on other games but I dont know itf that counts.

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! My time zone is GMT Australian eastern starnded time

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) MY time on vaillage craft is 4 hours

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? I am active on this server but not latly beasue i have been up to some stuff but now i am back to playing on this server so i will be on a lot.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? From now i am going to try be on every day or every twice a day and when i do come on i am normaly on for about 1H or 2H

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? No I have been fine with all staff

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? No I have been good on this server

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) I have no level of angery issues.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? I ran for staff becase i love biilding and the staff are amazing on this server and they are kind that why i would like to run for this important rank and also i like to help other and be kind and be a role model.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I think I can be a good canidate beasue i am ultra on mineplex and my friends look up to me and other people and i would like to be a good role model to them and i like to help people out and i am also a youtuber so if you want me to advitise or do any thing for this server just email and i will be sure to do it.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) My skype name is Iamafuckballofshit the name is wird beasue i cousind was being stuped and made my skype account so i am sorry for the name but when you add me it comes up and mark maldoni PS look me up on IMBD

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? About 2 hours a day from now on

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would first ask if you know who the grifer was and if he doenst know I would probely give him some money or build a house for him

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? I have not been bannded from a server but i have gotten kick from this server and other for flying but that a glitch beasue I jump and it lags out in mid air and things i am flying.

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation?i Would tell him to stop and if he doenst i would kick him and if he continue to i would temp band him.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? I would tell him to read the rules when he joins and if he griefs i would tell him to stop and if he doenst I would kick and If he comes back i would temp ban him And if he is swering I would mute him from speaking

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? IF they have no Proof I would leave it for now and i would keep checking the chat to see if he does it and if he does it I would mute him from chat.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would tell him to stop and calm down and if he keeps lashing and arguing wit hthe staff i will have to kick him.
Back to top Go down
Rafael_Perez

Rafael_Perez

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:34 am

Rafael_Perez
8/2/2000
I have moderated different servers, my friends who used to get like 20 people at 1 time.
EST Eastern Standard time.
14 HRs and 50 minutes but I've been on for like 2 years, I think it did not take before that.
Yes i'm a very helpful, and I'll get on even more than I do now.
about 1hr a day on week ends longer. and almost everyday.
No.
No, I have not been banned, or muted etc.
No, I don't it takes a long time to get me angry.
I've been on this server a long time and I feel like I should help
I'm on a lot and I never get angry easy, I have pretty good grammar.
DevRaf
maybe like 1-3 hours
I would say it'll be all right and I'd check who greifed and maybe help them make it again.
No.
I'd tell the to stop now and depending on how much damage I'd ban them / temp ban.
I'd warn them quickly if its really bad they'd be banned.
I'd watch for the player who did it and would observer them closely for a few days.
They would be muted and if continued they'd be banned, just because your a long timer does not mean they can break the rules
Back to top Go down
Goldstarmc
Admin
Admin
Goldstarmc

Coins : 9

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 11:46 am

Hylto101's MiniMod Appeal!!!

Hylto101

Age 12, Birthdate: July 2nd,2003
I have only had staff on one server but its not public, I act very much like staff and enforce the rules there. Sure, its a friend's family server, But it is very important for me to actually act like staff there. That's where my training for staff is.
My Time Zone is EST (I live in the east coast of America, I wouldn't know very well)
My Auto-Rank time is: 6 days, 22 hours, 44 minutes.
I am online daily, and whenever someone needs help, I will help them unless they demand things from me.
Sure you might call me "No life" but I play on this server everyday. And also, Just so you know, On week-days (Monday-Friday) I can normally play for at least 4 hours. But on weekends I can play the ENTIRE day. (Pls don't call me no life xD). 
I have had some issues with staff in the past but that's all behind us now but I will admit it, I have a few major issues in the past (But not that major).
Way before I had [Legend], sure I was a trouble-maker, and you should know that, but those days are way behind me now, all I want is for everyone to have fun.

I do rarely loose control of my anger, but that's when I rage-quit for a day. But that's the most anger I've had before.

What made me want to have staff was to help people. And that includes building.
I wont say I'm that great but I will say I am good at being a staff member.
I have no Skype, sorry!
See #7
If someone was griefed, well that's no good. I hate being griefed so I would for sure rebuild FOR them. There's many of advice that I can give them. I'll list some here. Town Member grief: Careful who you invite into your town. Unclaimed: Claim your area with the towny plugins!
Sure I've been banned on a lot in a lot of servers in my first two years of playing online but when I was on village-craft, sure I was banned quite a few times, yes, but as I said, that's behind me, I don't like remembering those days when I was a trouble maker.
 If my friend was griefing a town, I would politely ask them to stop griefing, and if they already knew that greifing wasn't aloud, I would give them a 3-day ban, or less. Honestly it depends how much greif, and how the outcome comes out. xD But unfortunately, a grief is a grief, and they must be punished accordingly.
There have been many times, and I'm sure you have too, that a new player comes on, griefs immediately, and uses roo much vulgar language. Well I would ask them to stop, and tell them to do /rules. But if they do not listen, then they get a mute/jail/ban. All depends on the outcome of their behavior.
This doesn't happen much, but when a player is picked on, and they report to someone such as me, I will hear both sides of the story and try to stop the bully from picking because being picked on is definitely not fun at all. I would ask a staff member to check logs for me, or if I had permission, I would check logs and see the truth. There, I would find the proof, and help the player that's getting picked on.
If a player who is just so dedicated to the server is having a horrible day and is lashing out at people, I would be horrified xD But I would make sure everyone is very nice to the player, and make sure that no one makes his/her day worse, infact, try to make it better!

Please tell you more about myself ? Well... I'll try to make the one blow this not so cheesy-sounding and like an excuse, but I do have autism, (if you wanna know, its aspburgers) But also, another thing about me, is that many people say I'm a great builder, and also I'm very artistic. A few things that I like are: Building competitions, Helping others, and best of all, Having fun! This is the best server ever, that's my opinion, and I want to improve everyone's joy of the wondrous Village-Craft Network.
Back to top Go down
Primid

Primid

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 7:11 am

Primid

I am 14 years old and I was born on 10/25/2000

I was a Co-Owner on my friend's server. I also applied for "GM" on the Super Craft Bros server but I didn't make the cut.

My timezone is Eastern time

1 day 4 hours and 50 minutes. I think I've played longer though...

Juggling school, youtube, and other things, I do my best to try to get some time on the computer. If I get any openings in my day, count on me to be already there on the server helping out Smile. I'm always helpful, and I do welcome new Village Crafters.

Once again i'm juggling some things so ill go for 2-3 hours, 2 days a week

Sadly, yes I have. 2 years ago some hackers came on the server and forced me to help them. I took the wrong path and did help them. Moderator "Jelly" was there that day and I believe I was the one that drived her away forever. She was a good friend to me and I do miss her as a friend. After 2 years me and Mag came face-to-server console and made up. Ever since then I've become well known on VC. I learned my ways along the road to recovery.

Besides what I talked about in question #8, I have not.

I do not. I can be strict sometimes, but that's only needed when necessary

Well ever since I joined I've loved the server from the start. Everyone on the server is so nice (and probably the nicest staff ever. To be honest other server's staff are just jerks...) Also it's something new to try out and I think ill do a pretty good job at it.

Well sometimes ill think of myself as the odd one out of the bunch. I'm always myself in public and don't care if people judge me. If you want to wear your favorite videogame character t-shirt to school, go ahead! In my opinion, i'll use this towards being a mini-mod. I'll be your helpful mini-mod with a touch of myself in it.

My skype is dlmichaelson. (look for "Shraine")

2-3 hours at least.

I understand what's like being greifed, I would talk to them face-to-face and make them feel better. Of course I would help them out immediately. I would also tell them how to prevent it in the future.

Yes I have. Only once though. (Go to Question #8 )

Of course I would do the right thing and try to stop them. The first time ill try to talk them out of it as a good friend and tell him/her that its not the right path to go down. If that doesn't work, I would give them a warning. If that doesn't work, sadly I would have to ban him/her. If he/she knows me in real life and tries to convince me to unban him/her I would have to say no and tell them to learn from their mistakes.

Same rules apply for the situation, however I might be a bit more rough because I know a bad person when I see one. Instead of talking them out of it, I would go with 2 warnings. If those don't work then the third time that person gets banned. Sorry to say.

I would call them both up and have a firm talk. I'm a very good detective in my opinion, I love a good mystery to solve. If I ask them a question I would have to concentrate to every word like a 100 question math exam. If I find one slip of a lie or anything that makes that person seem innocence, I will ask them further questions towards that person. If they admit or I know they're lying, he/she will be muted.

I would try to make him feel better about his/her problem of why they are being so mean at the moment. Of course I know he/she is a good person but just having a bad day. We all have bad days sometimes so I understand. However, still there are rules we have to follow. If he/she won't stop, they will be muted until further notice by higher staff.

I'm 14 years old and I'm a boy. (MY NAME IS NOT PRIMROSE. I GOT IT BEFORE HUNGER GAMES THANK YOU). Anyway, I have to pets, ones a fish named Sheldon, the other is my dog Rusty. I'm the youngest person in the family and have an older sister (whos in college). I love donuts and get my motivation from Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney). I also love Call Of Duty and Super Smash Brothers. I have a YouTube channel that's currently growing and i'll be honored to use it for the server's purposes. Oh and my real name is Shane Michaelson Smile. Thank you for reading my appeal and may the odds be ever in your favor. (Everyone else applying for mini-mod)
Yours faithfully,
~Prim I Approve!                                                          (By the way, I can't add links so just type in "PrimidPlays" on YouTube and you'll find my channel Razz)
Back to top Go down
BrenThePotato

BrenThePotato

Coins : 22

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Congratulations everybody that got into top 10 i think your appeals were great and thet u dessrve the chance to be minimod but for us others that didnt win better luck next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MiniMod Applications 2015!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2