Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner

Coins : 242

PostSubject: WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????   Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 am

Hello Village Crafters!

The server staff and I have come to the together and suggested that we take away that permission. You no longer have that permission as some people have used them commands to abuse new and old players. Lots of new and old players have complained as many people have used teleportation commands to teleport players to their death and in result loosing their items and sometimes leaving the server for good.

What have we added! Instead you can now use /tpa or /tpahere ! These commands will give the other person your permission for you to teleport you to them or them to you. To respond to a teleportation request you can use /tpaccept or /tpdeny.

I hope you understand the reason why we took those commands away.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

~_Magno20_  Steve Wink! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://village-craft-network.net/
villager_366

Coins : 27

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm

Apparently, /tphere is back. Please remove it because (after the permission was removed) I got teleported to the end and fell to my doom by zombie pigmen.

~Fluffy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:13 am

villager_366 wrote:
    Apparently, /tphere is back. Please remove it because (after the permission was removed) I got teleported to the end and fell to my doom by zombie pigmen.

~Fluffy

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????   

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS MY /TP AND /TPHERE GONE!!!!????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: Help!-
Jump to: