Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.

Go down 
+2
gillybean13
MinerGirl2002
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. Empty
PostSubject: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:40 am

There's nothing new on the forums so I'd like to make a post to thank these special, amazing people that I just need to thank.

Okie, to start off with:

_Magno20_ for making the server, letting me fulfil my dream of becoming a sugar pooping glowstone, and being a good friend all in all.

JuliaLupin for being.... For being Julia. We all love our caring, kind and humorous Julia.

SugarPie11, my Bails. You girl, are a great person. You are and always be my best friend. I'll stick by you always.

Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D for.... For.... For being our lovely little Owlie. Sorry, I was just eating a Jaffa cake. You are my best friend, on Bails level, and you will alway be a friend.

Dobbysock1 for being sockieh. Our prairie pig. One day I hope to be as amazing as you

Hazza1990 for being our savior in a blue box, our friend and chief hero.

Avacki20, for caring and making me laugh. Thank you for everything.

Emma257 for being my friend and making me smile. You are just too fabu for me to explain.

SilverTheTurtle aka Hobocake for beings lovely little tuxedo cat, my homeless cupcake, my best friend.

NicoleBeeby_ For being my friend all the way through, helping out and being a great person.

Gillybean13 for being a great friend with a sense of humour and a good nature

Horseygirl3000 I am sorry if I got your name wrong > . < But I'd like to say here that you are too fabuu for words and I thank you for that.

Multi_x_Zombie for being there when I needed you. Not many people notice you but you will always be special and visible to me.

SuperEpicMolly for being a friend.

Spacedust123 for being our lovely Sarah, out there with your computer , the one girl we all love .

AutumRose for being our Autum, always smiling and being out there for us, always caring.

If I keep naming people, I'll have named the whole server. I love all you guys and, well, I'm sorry if I missed you out. Thse are just my friends that I can think of the top of my head.

Kind Regards.

Minergirl x

Last edited by MinerGirl2002 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more awesome people to the list :D correcting spelling mistakes :D)
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
gillybean13

gillybean13

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Sad XD xx thoose people are amaze balls! XD has hazza left for good??? x
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesupersixstory.weebly.com
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 am

That beings tears of joy to my eyes ! Your right we need more interesting things ! Just need to think of more fun, awesome and amazing features !
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am

Aww Miner! You are fantastic, caring, and our little angel! Thank you so much for this! I feel very special being the second mentioned.. it really means a lot! I love you girl!

HeadAdmin JuliaLupin

Last edited by JuliaLupin on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sock

Sock

Coins : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 pm

Miner, you are truly wonderful too <3. Thanks for all you've done, you've been with me through the thick and the thin! You've already accomplished more than I will, ever, you and your unicornian jaffa cakes… that didn't make sense but eh.. (Not good with words.. > .>)

LOVE YOU!!<3

Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 am

Nope, that made sense. I am very surprised you knew about the word unicornian. Its a word I invented myself ;3

Thank you to everyone that made this post possible

Kind Regards

MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Mittyxox

Mittyxox

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:02 pm

your so sweet minerg!!
Back to top Go down
Sock

Sock

Coins : 20

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 am

Oh, P.s. MinerG, I LOVE YOUR LOCATION THING AWMAHGAWD PERFULOUS.

Okay bye<3

Sock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.   Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing, kind, lovely, fabuu people.
Page 1 of 1