Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need to talk about this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelehalon123

Coins : 64

We need to talk about this. Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 pm

So, as some of you have heard... Owl and nicole have "bullied" Mitty. I want us to solve this out, their all my friends and i do NOT wanna chose side. I also heard rumors that Owl got deranked, she don't know herself when i asked, but i think if she got de-ranked she needs a second chanse... For Nicole idk what happend. Anyway. Nicole called Mitty: shitty mitty...
That's not okey but banned for 1 day or just say ur sorry... Tho! It's not only Owl's and nicoles fault. Mitty have been very mean back. And i have no ideah how all this started. Some staff came to me thats friend with them, they are a bit scared to walk into this, cuse they don't want the hate. And i do not want the staff to get hate so i think i gotta help with this. Im maybee not good with building and stuffs. Bbut solve fights is something im good one. So let's solve this Smile

Hugglies //Gele <3
Back to top Go down
Gelehalon123

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 am

Don't answer then o3o
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 am

I had no idea this was going on....
I don't know whether rumors are true for now but I do know that this all started when Nicole took a strong sudden disliking for Mitty . And as Nicole and Owl are friend, Owl stood up for Nicole in an arguement. I don't like the idea of Bullying but you must take into consideration what they've been saying and doing . People make mistakes and that's just the way it is... I hope that together we can fix this.
Please don't worry for now  Neutral 
Kind Regards,

MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Gelehalon123

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:05 am

Glad you respond Miss <3 Owl were banned (not sure) like IP banned... Can you help me Miss and talk with them? You have know em longer then me Smile Cuse i wan't em to be friends again  What a Face I thought i said humans makes misstakes >-< Well i did but not in this one, the message i did earlier got deleted... I said that humans makes misstakes 100 times x,D But anyway.

Thanks Miss <3

//Gele
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:11 am

Haha not to worry, I don't mind helping. I'm looking into this to help as much has you can, I care and worry about my friends as much as you do. Hopefully this will be fixed in time. The servers are down apparently. Also I hate to bring this up but it's a great example of what I mean...
Remember what happened with sock? She's back and as perfect as ever! There's only so much I can help and fix on my own... We're gonna fix this, no matter how long it takes, I swear.

Kind regards,

MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Gelehalon123

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:13 am

Good ^^ *high fives Miss*

//Gele~
Back to top Go down
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
Admin
Admin
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D

Coins : 14

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 am

Don't worry now, It's all okay. I've been trying to fix this, but thank you for caring. I would like for you to leave to us though. Thanks though, I bid you a good day.
~Owl
Back to top Go down
Mittyxox

Mittyxox

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:01 pm

thank you guys for caring but owl will take it from here!
Back to top Go down
Gelehalon123

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

OKAY BUT CAN I KISS CHU
Back to top Go down
Mittyxox

Mittyxox

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:33 pm

awww gele your soo sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk about this.   We need to talk about this. Empty

Back to top Go down

We need to talk about this.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC-
Jump to: