Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March MiniMod Appeals Examples:

Go down 
+26
Spawnchicken2
SugarPie11
ramonalavery
Squge Dakia
rainbows253
Pokie
GoudaOrCheddar
TheMattHatter
RussellUhlFilms
MrLego
JaredOffTopicPVP
LuxiFlakes
colinisbeast01
MLGWGaming
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
ieatpoo123
Matthew_
TGS_Rules
ProfessorPanda10
ilovecookiedough
_Joey_4
ghostgirlMC
villager_366
QueenNicole
MinerGirl2002
_Magno20_
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Squge Dakia

Squge Dakia

Coins : 1

March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Privet, MiniMod Competitors;

After such a long time for this being open, let me tell you a story about the terrible device called the Kindle. The Kindle could never let me check or play Minecraft, nor could it let me sparsely communicate with my friends or check this very here sight. No, a kindle only lets you do certain things with a certain amount of time to every single thing; like prisons. Now you see, the reason why I had to use a kindle, was because of the every Minimod-competiton-ly time, my computer breaks, almost like it is set on a clock. So, here I am, rushingly writing a Minimod appeal as fast as I can, whilst sipping warm milk to keep my eyes from falling asleep.

Anyways, now that that long and certianly weary part of why I'm so late is there, I will start with writing out my appeal! Look below:

Age - 11, By the time Minimods are over, most likely 12. (Birthday: April 13, 2002)

Timezone - Pasific time zone, Las Vegas, NV.

What time are you most often on? (your time) - If on a weekend, I will be on a little bit in the morning, but mainly in the afternoon.

Starting Times:

• Weekdays (M-F): 2 O' Clock

• Weekends (S-S): 11 O' Clock

Country - United States

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Da, Russian.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started around the Summer of 2011/2010(Can't recall the exact year), I normally play almost every day, at least more than 2 hours. Except lately, my school is pressuring me to CRTs!

When did you first play Villagecraft, how often do you play? - It was around the August of 2012(I recall new years, twice), and I normally play whenever I play Minecraft.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Nyet. (Nope)

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I used to Moderate Emma's server, I did not a half bad job untill it shut down, I also had some experience in moderating Misssingnals server, but sadly, it was never too active, although I did learn how to moderate fairly well from both those experiences.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Used to be Pvp, Now Town Building in Haven with Atar.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - Almost every day of the week, and at least 3 hours a day. If I can get more; I squeeze in more.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would advise them to calm down and try to recall what they lost, due to me being a Minimod, I won't have rollback, so I would ask and see if he can rember what he had and tried to give it back in creative. Possibly, if I had the time, or depending on how serious the grief is, I would help him out and see if I can repair it if it doesn't seem like any higher-class moderators will pop on and roll it back for me. Then I would try to find out whom it is, possibly by searching the perimeter for houses, checking if theirs a town, seeing "Greif Patterns" (Its what a man looks for when he greifs, normally when its items, its a normal player, when its the place in random areas, its normally legends), and other things.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - I do have a fairly nice Microphone, and a new and nicer computer, I may be able to help in the future.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - (Ooohh, You just had to add this one..) 5, But we need a few Persistent Minimods out there anyways.

Anything else we should know? - Yes, You see... I have sensed something; Not that VC needs more staff, but is that the possible, homely society is dying away. Our staff have became machines, as they have lost so much. I feel that we need to bring that back, that touch of friendship back, and that we need to strive for a greater importance, as a family, not as a robotic collective that just wants to get rid of the bad guys. But besides that, thanks!
Back to top Go down
ramonalavery

ramonalavery

Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 am

Hello there reader! My name is ramonalavery (ING) and I am here to tell u why I think I should be mini-mod! any ways its taking me AGES to get this up because my profile didn't log in so pls enjoy. I have not bought a rank but I have bought one for my friend (ToothlessGyrphon). I enjoy playing the server and I wish it good luck for the future. I have been gried and worse hacked twice and I know how it feels to be on that side. I DO take part in the role play but I hope this isn't a problem! any ways who ever or what ever... scratch is reading this well here the bit u need!:

Age - 13

Timezone - UK (Ireland)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4.00 O' BLOCK (get it because its minecraft.)  Steve SillyFace! 

Country- Republic Of Ireland

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes I speak English and Irish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I played 1-2 years ago and I played maybe 2 hours a day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Yes but only temp. And I didn't even do it  Steve Crying! 

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes I have on 2 server so I do have experience

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town/PVP

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - I play 2-4 a day (or rlly just how long I can get on)

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would tell them NOT to panic and If there is ask higher staff (maybe admin or +) and too maybe take or re build what they have lost and too ot start to swear if they are griefed/killed/hacked

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Yes I do have a YouTube channel and I put the server ip in all my mc vids! (Witch is really all of then)

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 1

Anything else we should know? - Well YES! I hope to help to promote/help and grow the server to make it one of the best any ways if I am not on the server at any time here is where u can contact me!

YouTube: Trolls4u 22

Any ways this is getting long and u probably got more to read but I hope that this is the last time I have to apply!!! and I hope u have enjoyed reading and I RLLY hope u pick me!

My name is Ramonalavery and I approve this massage I Approve! 

Arrow  Ramonalavery  Arrow   

Back to top Go down
SugarPie11
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
SugarPie11

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:57 am

All your Appeals look so good! Good Luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
Spawnchicken2

Spawnchicken2

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:31 pm

Hello Village Crafters! It is I, Samu, or Spawnchicken2, ready for another try at Minimod. I have gotten one spot away the last few times, so we'll see how I go! Good luck to everyone, I hope you're all having fun with the Minimod, and I hope our staff picks the right people Smile

I love being on VC, and the people on a great, it's just sometimes, I feel like I need to help, and I do help, but I can't help all the time due to only being legend. I want to be able to help people with greifs, stop spammers when other staff aren't online. Due to a different timezone, I can go on at the quiet times, when usually no staff are on, at these times, I'd love to be able to help out as well.

Age - 12, 13 on 22nd

Timezone - +12, New Zealand

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4:30 - 6:00? On Weekends from 7:00am - 6:00pm (Can be on at any given time there)

Country- New Zealand

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English, learning German

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - About 2 years ago. Most of the time.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Once temp-banned unfairly by roleplayers.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes, multiple servers

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - PVP, Town, and I'll play Minigames if anyone is up to it.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - Monday, Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday, Friday and the weekend, for over an hour usually.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I'd use co-inspect to see who the griefer was, then I'd jail them and try help the person who was griefed.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Yes.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 3, the first one was messy, the second one was different and the third one was fair.

Anything else we should know? - I'm having problems with the server ATM, I'm floating in a void and I can't use commands, I know everyone is getting command lag, but I can't build or do anything. (I can chat)

Thank you for reading and taking the time.
Back to top Go down
Emmiah
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Emmiah

Coins : 23

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Good luck everyone, it's going to be very hard to pick a winner; all the appeals so far are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/emmadeuchrass
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:16 am

All your appeals look fantastic! Great work!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:54 am

Wow everyone so many appeals! This is like the first hot topic with the lava bucket! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sock

Sock

Coins : 20

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:54 am

I know I'm pretty late on this but, your appeals look fabulous, everyone! We can tell you all put thought and effort into them, it will be so hard to choose!

Good luck to everyone,
Sockith  pig 
Back to top Go down
Bapboy

Bapboy

Coins : 6

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:29 am

Hello all,

I don't feel inclined to write to the normal conventions of a “Mini-Mod” appeal. Apologies, but writing a “novel” about myself in which I discuss my “tremendous amounts of skill” and how it is my “underwhelming desire to win” is not how one should present themselves. I like to think that the populace of “Village Craft” are familiar with my character and how I encourage others to comply with the rules of the server while maintaining a fun and safe environment.

Although I currently have access to a few commands, it is incredibly frustrating when members of staff aren't available and an incident occurs. I lack the commands necessary to deal with the situation, which allows the rule-breaker to continue without punishment.

I feel that it is time for me to expand my abilities and knowledge which I feel will greatly aid the server and its many inhabitants.

Thank you and I hope you take my appeal into consideration,

-Steve

Back to top Go down
Gruele
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Gruele

Coins : 26

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 2:10 pm

All these appeals are amazing, *cough*evenbetterthanminewouldeverbesinceIlacktheskilltoexplainandbeseriousmostofthetime...*cough*
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcake.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

March MiniMod Appeals Examples:
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2