Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

Coins : 8

I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left Empty
PostSubject: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 am

I was recently banned I was being a dickhead and a jackass I realize that now I am ready to be unbanned I am good now I promise. And that whole autum thing was a joke u can ask. I am also going to appolagize to Julia sorry for bieng a dickhead to you forgive me. I hope you all forgive me and allow me to be unbanned soon

In further reguards to this msg dm me on Instagram @niick_thomas

-sincerely left2dye43 Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:10 am

Left2dye43 wrote:
I was recently banned I was being a dickhead and a jackass I realize that now I am ready to be unbanned I am good now I promise. And that whole autum thing was a joke u can ask. I am also going to appolagize to Julia sorry for bieng a dickhead to you forgive me. I hope you all forgive me and allow me to be unbanned soon

In further reguards to this msg dm me on Instagram @niick_thomas

-sincerely left2dye43 Exclamation 

You should be unbanned now!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:49 am

I have been ip banned
That's why it won't unban me
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:07 pm

You've been trying to contact me about this. You have actually explained that you are a hacker. Also, you threatened to hack Village Craft. I don't know if I can let that go easily.

HeadAdmin JuliaLupin
Back to top Go down
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:28 am

Julia it was a joke I couldn't even hack myself. Plz forgive me Julia u am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:29 am

I have my own server now I understand wat it's like
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:35 am

I'm not completely sure of this. I know that you do have your own server, you sent me the IP. But threatening the server I've worked for is unnacceptable. Magno and I will discuss this matter.

HeadAdmin JuliaLupin
Back to top Go down
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:32 am

Forgive me julz as long as creeperslayer253 stays banned u can have a healthy relationship with the server
Back to top Go down
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:18 am

About this, just the other day. Starting maybe 2-3 days ago. Left had set spammers to Village Craft. One who name was Fliptonis, and they spammed the server saying "LEFT IS READY TO BE UNBANNED NOW EMMA." When Emma was not even online at the time.
Back to top Go down
Left2dye43

Left2dye43

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:17 am

I know u ain't gonna believe me but u hadn't told em to spam I just said to tell Emma I'm ready to be unbanned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left   I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm ready to be unbanned now ~left
Page 1 of 1