Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MC Crashing And Server Problem?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

MC Crashing And Server Problem? Empty
PostSubject: MC Crashing And Server Problem?   MC Crashing And Server Problem? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 am

MrLego here. When I try to join the server, I keep getting kicked. For a brief second I can see a message saying "Downloading Server Pack" or "Downloading Texture Pack. 100% complete". Something like that. When I see that my MC screen goes gray and comes up to a crash report titled "Rendering Block Entity". It also comes up with a message saying: "NPE:Failed to load player profile". "We're sorry, but it seems that there was an error loading a 'Player skull'."
"If you were trying to play on a server, please let the server administrator know of this error." Someone had tp'd me to show me Haven that was griefed and I guess my PC cant take it. In the brief second I do see my screen, Haven is fixed up and I should be able to get back in. Please help! I think it has something to do with the server texture pack downloading thing.
-MrLego
Back to top Go down
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: MC Crashing And Server Problem?   MC Crashing And Server Problem? EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 9:48 am

The server help link told me to give you this link to help me:
(its for Magno)

http://hopper.minecraft.net/help/failed-load-player-skull/

Please Help!
-MrLego
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: MC Crashing And Server Problem?   MC Crashing And Server Problem? EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:24 am

Eh, no. The real problem is this. Try to take this seriously as this is no joke.  Neutral 

Haven was hit by a tornado which broke the SHMOOO out of everything. If you got too close to any of the griefed areas or the tornado itself you would crash or be kicked from the game. Try to log on using Minechat as it will take you to the spawnpoint automatically, then log back in using the PC.
I may be seriously wrong but similar things have happened to me.

Kind regards,

MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC Crashing And Server Problem?   MC Crashing And Server Problem? Empty

Back to top Go down

MC Crashing And Server Problem?
Page 1 of 1