Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

julia banned me for no reason

Go down 
+4
Master_Avacki20
JuliaLupin
MinerGirl2002
bluedragonfire5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bluedragonfire5

bluedragonfire5

Coins : 6

julia banned me for no reason  Empty
PostSubject: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:49 am

hay can you un ban me because i was banned for no apparent reason also does mag still respond to the email system on the main website  confused 
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 am

Magno does visit the new website regularly. Julia would have banned you for a reason, as she is a perfect example of a good member of staff. Julia will be able to explain why when I ask.

Kind Regards,

-MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:27 am

Alrighty here. One: I did ban you for a reason. Magno and I have been telling you to stop whining like a little kid about Legends loosing the permission to use /tp. You didn't stop, did you? No! So, I got tired of your childish actions, and here we go: you do something else. Punishment is punishment, you didn't say sorry. So I don't know if you'll be getting back on soon. And you're a Loyal? How did this affect you? I didn't think it did. Please don't do stuff like this again, I always ban for a reason. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfire5

bluedragonfire5

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 am

ok hears the thing i go quite over board when it comes to things like this so sorry if i went too far
also it will concern me in like a few day hopefully because my friend is getting me legend  
also when can i go online again because i do like this sever a lot
 pale 
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 am

*sigh* Well I guess you can be unbanned. But seriously, don't do stuff like that again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:11 am

bluedragonfire5 wrote:
ok hears the thing i go quite over board when it comes to things like this so sorry if i went too far
also it will concern me in like a few day hopefully because my friend is getting me legend  
also when can i go online again because i do like this sever a lot
 pale 

Hey, BlueDrago!

There was a really good reason why the server staff took /tp away. It was because of the amount of abuse new players got as a lot of them were leaving because they were getting teleported into lava or into a mob death trap!

I think its better them having /tpa and /tpahere as its down to the player if they want to be teleported rather than being force teleported.

Hope this helps!

~Doctor_Hazza1990  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Master_Avacki20

Master_Avacki20

Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:51 pm

JuliaLupin wrote:
*sigh* Well I guess you can be unbanned. But seriously, don't do stuff like that again.

HE GRIEFED MY WHITE HOUSE! BAN HIM! HE IS NOT TRUSTED!  Evil or Very Mad 

~Master_Avacki20
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfire5

bluedragonfire5

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 pm

i dident you can cheek the logs i dident brake anything
Back to top Go down
bluedragonfire5

bluedragonfire5

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:28 pm

also kamf01 should be banned for hacking he got loyal rank 30 seconds after being member like wtf
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:54 pm

bluedragonfire5 wrote:
also kamf01 should be banned for hacking he got loyal rank 30 seconds after being member  like wtf

Are you forgetting that anyone within the power can promote? I am sure Avacki probably promoted him, it's no hack. we weren't speaking about him,
So don't try and start things like that. this isn't the place for it.

Kind Regards,
MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:58 pm

MinerGirl2002 wrote:
bluedragonfire5 wrote:
also kamf01 should be banned for hacking he got loyal rank 30 seconds after being member  like wtf

Are you forgetting that anyone within the power can promote? I am sure Avacki probably promoted him, it's no hack. we weren't speaking about him,
So don't try and start things like that. this isn't the place for it.

Kind Regards,
MinerGirl x

Great idea! A report a player! Now why did I not think of that!  scratch 
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:11 am

I think this topic is now solved ? It should be locked!
Back to top Go down
Gelehalon123

Coins : 64

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:36 am

Boop o3o Gele comes out of nowhere with a dramatic en... en.. idk how to spell it ; - ;  Steve Crying! 
Back to top Go down
CosmicManan

CosmicManan

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 am

Can I be unbanned? I'm bored playing other server .
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

Coins : 26

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Julia is a HeadAdministrator and that is that now if She bans you deal with it brother and grief and don't whine because you got ban. just appeal it and look Staff are faceded with a lot more then little problems like that

-Best Regards,
Legend 2287
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 am

Looks like you are no longer banned and this has been resolved. LOCKED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: julia banned me for no reason    julia banned me for no reason  Empty

Back to top Go down

julia banned me for no reason
Page 1 of 1