Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Less time between minimod appeals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tornadoed

Tornadoed

Coins : 10

Less time between minimod appeals Empty
PostSubject: Less time between minimod appeals   Less time between minimod appeals EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Hey Village crafters Its TornadoEd here I've been on the server for a year and a bit now. I think there shouldn't be such a big gap between minimod appeals since there are not very many mods on at one time. I used to have regular staff apps on my server and it kept the server well and running. More mods mean the server is well looked after plus there will be no mischief

thanks tornadoed
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Less time between minimod appeals   Less time between minimod appeals EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:26 am

Tornadoed wrote:
Hey Village crafters Its TornadoEd here I've been on the server for a year and a bit now. I think there shouldn't be such a big gap between minimod appeals since there are not very many mods on at one time. I used to have regular staff apps on my server and it kept the server well and running. More mods mean the server is well looked after plus there will be no mischief

thanks tornadoed

Well this is not your server. We have long periods of time between the appeals so our new staff can train and be ready to help teach the new set of minimods.

Many people each day want the rank minimod. We can not have everyone becoming minimod/staff ranks. As the server grows we will decide as a team (staff) if we need new recruitments to help the server. At the moment we are a good size so in the next appeals there might only be one or two spots.

Hope you understand
~_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: Less time between minimod appeals   Less time between minimod appeals EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 2:48 am

I agree with Magno. I have suggested that there should be more staff, or at least a larger amount of mods (since it seems it goes minimod, admin and so on) but after thinking about it there may not be a large enough amount of trusted players that could be promoted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Less time between minimod appeals   Less time between minimod appeals Empty

Back to top Go down

Less time between minimod appeals
Page 1 of 1