Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

JOIN WILDISLAND!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leowonderful

leowonderful

Coins : 33
Location : A new place and time. A immigrant in the void of space.

JOIN WILDISLAND! Empty
PostSubject: JOIN WILDISLAND!   JOIN WILDISLAND! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 am

The city I am advertising is WildIsland. We have friendly co-mayors and assistants, always ready to give you a hand. Our Downtown area is pretty far from spawn, but includes a Tower Control for WDL(Wild Island Intl. Airport) And the Wild Bank Tower, which is around 98 blocks tall. The city is propagating very fast, and so we have begun to clear some of the island's rural side.
You can apply for V.I.P(Will give you special perms in city such as free things to try.)
You can also apply for Assistant, but not for co-mayor, because only I(leowonderful) and oabonecrusha (mayor) may select co-mayors. as the city grows expect some chances to apply for co-mayor  Very Happy 
There is an event that is planned, the Server Fair (modeled off world'is fair). You will get to design something cool, and then people will be able to see it in action. Currently, Haven might join, New Treeville started the idea, and WildIsland is in.
Anyways, if you decide to join my city, Just ask.
-leowonderful
Back to top Go down
http://leowonderfulminecraft@gmail.com
leowonderful

leowonderful

Coins : 33
Location : A new place and time. A immigrant in the void of space.

JOIN WILDISLAND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOIN WILDISLAND!   JOIN WILDISLAND! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:25 am

Above, some info is inaccurate. I will not really update this post, but most of it is accurate
Back to top Go down
http://leowonderfulminecraft@gmail.com

JOIN WILDISLAND!
Page 1 of 1