Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ieatpoo123

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 am

um i dont know what i did rong last time..
i ate my boogies for u ;(
well probaly magno was 2 jelous of my beautiuflness
ik u all love me
bye peasants
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:54 am

Hi ieatpoo123 I loved your post it was amazing ily pls marry me I love boogers

Just kidding ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
uggson

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 am

My Minecraft username is uggson. I'm applying for MiniMod, I hope you approve Smile

Age - 14

Timezone - UK

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Ussually from four o'clock pm onwards

Country- Scotland

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak bit's of Spanish and French Smile

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played Minecraft roughly two years ago, and now it's my favourite game and I play it a lot Smile

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been staff of servers before, I have come across situations of griefs and robbed players and have solved it. Smile

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Ussually from about four o'clock and on Smile

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - Up to three or four, more on weekends Smile

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I'd build them a nice house, give them a starter kit in a chest (Iron Resorces + One stack of Wood & Cobble), and let them start from there Smile

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I could advertise the server on twitter + make a YouTube video animation advertisement using cinema4D Smile

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - One Smile

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I am quite good at building, I love drawing lot's and have one art competitions in the past, and I am indeed a graphic designer! Smile

Anything else we should know? - N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pokie

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 am

Age - 12

Timezone - EST

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 11:00am - 8-9:00pm during summer break -- 6:00pm - 10:00 school year

Country- United States Of America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - No but I do know a little bit of Spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - 2012 all da time

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I am Co Owner on my friend Russell's (russelluhl) server.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - 2-3 - 5 or more days a week

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would help rebuild and co inspect and see who did it.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes I am able to record and I have instagram and facebook as well

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 4

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - im a pretty good builder

Anything else we should know? - I'm really nice, I like to help people, and I like peanut butter.

Your bro
 I Approve! pokieface  I Approve! 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramonalavery

Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:40 pm

HELLO fellow village-crafter I am Ramonalavery if none of you know me I have been on this server for a bit of time 2 and a half years now I think. I had another account witch was the one I played when I first joined. when I joined the server I was greeted with people saying WECLOME TO VILLAGE-CRAFT I was surprised at the amount of people who said welcome. When I joined I was a noob but other friendly village-crafters helped me understand the game. village-craft was my first server that I played. As time went on I made my own town and began to feel good and pleased with my-self. I have enjoyed the server all the time I was on and helped build many things and expand my own town, And I want that experience to new comers! Unfortunately I had to delete the town in the end  Sad but any ways your getting bored? aren't you? well here to important bit and I hope you all enjoy my appeal and I hope you pick me    Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy 

Age - 14

Timezone - Uk

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Around 4:00Pm But its soon summer so I might be able to get on more often!

Country- Republic Of Ireland.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I can speak English and Gaelic (Irish).

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I played minecraft about 2 and a half years ago and I didn't play very much but once I joined village-craft I started to enjoy minecraft more

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I was a mod on a few servers and admin on one

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - 50% is towny 40% is Vta and 10% Is Pvp

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - Well I come on about many 1-3 hours a day it really depends on the day but mostly on 

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Well first do not panic, first ask lower staff to report to bigger staff witch would help to problem, or help rebuild that has been lost.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes, I am getting a new youtube account soon so I will be able

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 2

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - We'll I like to build things (Its minecraft DUHHH xD Laughing ) But I do like to design and I do drawing of buildings and I feel that I am good with redstone

Anything else we should know? - We'll I want to be picked for mini-mod to help to the server grow and expand and my god it is growing. but i really want to help each player's with the own unique village-craft experience and I wish the other mini-mod participants luck

- Qualities -
Friendly
good builder
Want Vc to grow and expand
Is known by a lot of people on the server
Gave the Ip to all his friends
Can help with any sort of problems

Can advertise the server (on YouTube once I get new account next week)

I want to village craft to become a big and grand server. I want village-craft to become

bigger, better, stronger.

From Your Friendly village-crafter

Exclamation Ramonalavery  Question

Steve Cool!    Peace  Steve Cool!

Last edited by ramonalavery on Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Enzichan

Coins : 26

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Age -

28 ( omg almost 30 x.x )

Timezone -

CST ( -6 GMT for those who follow that )

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

After midnight until about 4am (I work nights and that's usually when I get home)

Country-

United States

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

Good and bad English count? I'm pretty good at decrypting text speak.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

I think it's been over a year now. I play for a few hours a day lately.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Owned my own server. I also moderated on roleplaying forums.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) -

Town Building/survivalish

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -

1-3 or more, unless it's a rough work day then maybe 1 at the most, if any.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -

"Calm down, everything will be fine. Remember, this is a game, even if you put a lot of time into it. I'll help you gather materials and rebuild (or roll it back if it's possible)."

After that I would find and punish the griefer as per rules and procedure. I'd also do what I can to help the member rebuild (if there is no roll back option) and adopt a more positive outlook.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -

I have a gaming youtube channel and I have promoted servers before (dead servers, by the way). It is currently listed as my website if you wish to check it out. I was considering a video for my friend's town, anyway.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -

This would be my first.

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -

Other than video creation, not much. I can build but nothing too impressive. I  can play with graphics, but it's nothing too good. I'm terrible at art and have never touched programing. I can, however, write and create interesting story concepts if you ever wanted to do something special for roleplayers.

Anything else we should know? -

Although I am an adult with a life and family outside of the internet, I will do my best to be around more and more over the coming weeks (I've actually broken my personal record with how long I've been on the last two nights). I have a born desire to help people, and get an odd sense of life satisfaction from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mmogirlgamer
YokoMitch

Coins : 11

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Age - 20

Timezone - Brisbane GMA

What time are you most often on? - Early in the morning around 3am-7am and any time after 12pm

Country- Australia

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Currently Learning Japanese

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - near 3 years I think

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have owner my own server before and been co-owner of another. I do have a growing club in my city (in real life)

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I Love to build if im not building im survival mining I do this on both Towny and Pvp.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - A little near 10 hours

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Ask them what has happened and if they know who has griefed, check the grief area with GriefLog (if the server has it). Record the user (multiple times) and submit a report to higher rank (if minimod doesn't have the commands to act upon this rule breaker).

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes, I have Twitch Youtube and a Anime&Cosplay/Gaming page on facebook which I regularly post on about the server I'm playing on.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - just 1 this is my second time appying

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I consider myself an Artistic Builder I simply love building (and showing off xD).

Anything else we should know? - I've been on here for a long time I think it's time for me to give back to the server that has given me so much joy, everyone that knows me knows I will lovingly help anyone who needs it doesn't matter what town your from or anything like that, Lets just all have a great time. So please dont help me, help yourself by voting me for Minimod  

Thanks for reading.

Yours Truly

YokoMitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/cairns.cosplayclub?ref_type=bookmark
GoudaOrCheddar

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:06 am

Hello you may know me as GoudaorCheddar, others know me as Simon. I have been on this server for about a year, a little more than that, it was at 1.5. I was looking on a server list and I found this server. I thought it was going to be a bad, like one of those misleading servers that say they are something but turn out to be bad. Well I stayed on the server for 10 minutes, which means it was good. I made a town and I invited my friends to the town. It grew to about 10 people. It was beautiful and I was surprised I could make this look like a real town. The there was an update. I look for a nice looking town and the I found the one, “Sky Pyramid”. I became a member of the town and soon a Vip. I made a new friend in that town who is one of my close friends today. We had adventures everywhere. The one day I got an opportunity to become staff on a server, so I left. I became a mod and advanced up the ranks to admin.I helped the server in many ways, helped the players, I built buildings ect. Then the server Owner wasn’t as active as he used to be, he sold the server to someone else and the server fell apart. I came in contact with my friend again and we started playing on Village Craft again. We mainly went from town to town to help players. Then  we found the perfect town that had 20-30 players. We helped grow the town into a strong popular town called “Haven” which now has about 720 and is still growing. I have made more friends in this town, even best friends. We invited players that did not have a town and need one. We helped new players learn the server instead of leaving first thing they join. I helped solve grief problems and made homes for players. Taught them the rules and helped them make friends and love the server the way I did and still do. I want to join the server now as a mini-mod and help even more players with greif, building finding towns and friends. Showing rules ect. I want to do the same as I did on the other server I was on and help it grow into a larger server. I want to help build the server new structures and buildings. Help with problems and entertain the players to enjoy the server.I want them enjoy the server the same way I did and I still do.

Age - 12 going on 13 on July 2nd.

Timezone - Eastern.

What time are you most often on? (your time) - when I wake up so 12 or 1 to 12.

Country- United States.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes, English, Polish, learning French and planning to learn German

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - about a year and a quarter ago, I play almost all my day (since it is summer).

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, mod

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town Building and sometimes VTA.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - 4-5 hours everyday.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would first co-inspect, then depending on how bad the grief jail/ban/temp ban, get someone with roll back or help rebuild myself, then give the player items that they lost,I would then tell the player to lock their chests with and if they have a town tell them to claim the land or make a town to claim the land, then report to higher staff to make sure.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes once I get my new computer, I can also advertise on my instagram.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 2 on two other servers and 1 on this server so this will be my fourth appeal over all and 2nd on here

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I like to draw and paint but I need more practice, I am an amazing builder (or thats what my friends say), I think I need to learn more designs and different styles of buildings to become better, I hope to use my "talents" on the server, I am also good at math-I was the second highest in my grade. I am going to learn to code/program.

Anything else we should know? -
~I am friendly
~I enjoy making friends
~I am organized
~I am Polish
~My friends say I am funny
~I love competitions
~I love helping others
~I enjoy soccer
~I always try to make the best of things
~I don't discriminate other peoples thoughts on religion
~I believe in God

Now That you have read Everything I have to say, I can’t wait for the voting to start. Hopefully with my luck, I can pass the top 10 and become a mini-mod and bring my building skills to the server and help others. I wish luck to everyone else who is competing in this election. Best to all of you!

Sincerly,
Simon Nowak
Aka: Gouda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesomeo133

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:55 am

Age -  14

Timezone - Eastern Time Zone (UTC)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Weekends and Fridays, hardly ever on weekdays

Country- America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Nope

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Around the late 1.2.5 period and I play for a good portion of the day.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've was an administrator on an "The Blockheads" Server, if that counts.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town Building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - At the very least, about two hours, mostly on weekends, but for a long time.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - If the Griefing was in the wilderness: "I am sorry to hear that your [building] was griefed, I would recommend joining or creating a town to prevent this from happening again Smile" If the Griefing was in a town: "Its a shame that people decide to join towns only to troll and grief, be careful next time on who you invite to the town and perhaps add plots to your buildings. I would help by trying to patch up the thing as best as I can and perhaps give the player a small batch of cookies.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Not really, I could talk about it on another forum I am on.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - About 2-3

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I am an Ok builder, however I do like to draw sometimes.

Anything else we should know? - That I'm going on a cruise for eight days tomorrow.

My MC username is awesomeo13 and I am glad that you took your time to look at this appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OPOwain

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm

Age - 12

Timezone - gmt

What time are you most often on? (your time) - manly all the time

Country-england (uk)

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -no

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - 2011 and all the time

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - very fun love doing it sometimes gets me bored tho

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - normally towny

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - um up 2 2hrs(maybe more) and like 6 times a day

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -I would help get there stuff back (not griefing the other person) I would tell them not to do the same and reasure them and make them a new shelter and help them out till they don't need help

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -I can share on skype and tell all my friends and I can record mini server clips 2 share

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 0

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -I can build program do graphic designs and a ton more

Anything else we should know? - I would want to make the server a wider communaty and help it populate more make it the funnest place I can I would help anyone in need I can give a load of ideas and I would really like to desgins new games for the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The_John12

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:19 pm

The_John's MiniMod application.
~~​
Minecraft Username:
The_John12
~~​
How long have you been playing on the server?:​
Not too long.
~~​
What is your best memory playing the server?:​
A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time. Among my other favorite memories are staying up past sunrise working on huge projects.
~~​
List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game:​
I've recommended the server to the people, one very active, another a frequent visitor, and the third a new face. I've convinced the latter to donate soon.​
~~​
Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:​
No, but I am currently the Swag faction leader. Arranging the small crowd and encouraging them to get involved is a very gratifying experience.​
~~​
Describe yourself:​
Okay, here we go. I'm 18, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.​
~~​
As a potential MiniMod, describe how you would make a difference in VillageCraft:​
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
~~​
Are you able to do this work?:
Yes, I have been staff on alot of servers and im joining big ones.
~~​
Do you know all of the Villagecraftt rules?:​
I've recited them to the two people I invited to the server, so I'd say I know them well.​
~~​
Timezone:​
GMT-5, and I tend to play overnight.​
~~​
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
about 5 years
~~
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -
Yes
~~
How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -
0 , This is my first.
~~
Additional comments:​
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​
~~​
Sincerely,
The_John12  Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
janko_3

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Age - 16 Date - 1st of January 1997

Timezone - KSA

What time are you most often on? (your time) - KSA

Country- Saudi Arabia Though i'm not from it

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English - Arabic - French

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - 4 years ago

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Been in 3 server Admin not mentioning there names because that would be advertising 2 of those servers stopped working except 1 server still working but i got deranked for inactivity

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I mostly play on Pvp factions server + town building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can log in to the server 3-5 hours a day

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I will tell him not to to add anyone to his plot / town that is untrustable

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I am able to record as i use Fraps a good application for recording games

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This is my first application here

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I am a Coder Due Programer

Anything else we should know? - My real name is Ahmad and i Play Minecraft i don't i will be accepted from the first try but i was told by the owner to make this app so every get to know me and be good with me sense i joined the server and everyone started making fun of me Sad but i will give a small story of how i started minecraft

--------
First of all i was in school I saw people talking about a game called minecraft Me and my friends was listening to those boys like stalkers and then we wanted to know more about that game but we figured out that the game was playable with money sense i have no visa but later after 3-4 weeks listening to this guy talking about that game I found a guy in our school selling minecraft Cracked in a USB drive for 10$ each i was like wow and i bought it and started playing

i didn't know there was multiplayer yet so i went on playing on survival and went to the bottom and started hitting a bedrock for 30 minutes for no reason and then i started playing and got well known at the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   

Back to top Go down

MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2