Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TGladiator_

Coins : 3

PostSubject: TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 am

Age - 13

Timezone - England (UK Time)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - After school: around 4:00PM+ - weekends: 9:00AM+
Country-

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak small amounts of French.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I play often, a few hours a day. I started a few years ago.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - I'd be lying if i said 'No'.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - The highest on another players server is Head Operator, and the lowest is Staff-In-Training.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Towny and Village-Craft Theft Auto.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - At least 3 Hours a day- I do like Mini-Game breaks at times! (I never share IP's)

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I'd ask an Admin to take a look at the build - And if there weren't any Admins on... I'd help fix the build- also, I'd tell them to protect their land and be more aware of griefing.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Indeed i am!

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - None, This appears to be my first!

Anything else we should know? - Yes. As you may know, This is not my account completely. This account used to belong to my in-real-life friend- Aoife. You may or may not know her- Depending on how long you have played for. She decided to quit Minecraft and ended up giving me the account as my sister and I's Joint account had been hacked.
I would like you to know that for the short amount of time i have played, I have tried my best to impress the players with my helpful skills.  I understand completely that i do not deserve this rank but i still have hope for winning. Thank y'all <3

I hope through this, you understand how Hopeful i am for this Rank.

~ TGladiator- Joe.  Steve Wink!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!   Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:51 am

If you could please move this to the topic which states "MiniMod Appeals (APPEAL HERE):
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://village-craft-network.net/
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!   Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 am

Locked Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!   

Back to top Go down

TGladiator's Mini-Mod Appeal!
Page 1 of 1