Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just testing out da forums :P

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ProfessorPanda10

ProfessorPanda10

Coins : 17

Just testing out da forums :P Empty
PostSubject: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 am

Thanks so much mag it's nice to know what I have to do now!  Very Happy  I'm ganna run for mini-mod ^.^
Back to top Go down
Bapboy

Bapboy

Coins : 6

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:52 am

You might want to improve your spelling and grammar, before running.
Back to top Go down
Sock

Sock

Coins : 20

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

Spelling and grammar doesn't make a difference when you're running for Minimod, Steve.
Back to top Go down
Bapboy

Bapboy

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 2:46 am

A member of staff who can't spell, is an embarrassment to the server. Personally I think it does matter. Besides, I don't particularly want to be monitored by a 10 year old who can barely string together sentences without making numerous grammatical errors.
Back to top Go down
Sock

Sock

Coins : 20

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 am

Panda has a right to run for Minimod, even if he does not choose to use correct grammar. I understand that you do not want have a staff member that doesn't use grammar but whether or not he decides to run is out of your control and Panda shouldn't be thought of an idiot because of how he writes in a game. Minecraft is a game, Steve, and it does not matter if he doesn't use correct grammar because he's  not being tested or assessed on anything that he writes.  Freedom of speech.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:47 am

Good one sock!  No one is perfect there for why should someone be put down and made sad because they can't do something ? Minecraft is a fun game which you choose your own path on what you want to do on it !
Back to top Go down
Squge

Squge

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 am

Sock wrote:
Panda has a right to run for Minimod, even if he does not choose to use correct grammar. I understand that you do not want have a staff member that doesn't use grammar but whether or not he decides to run is out of your control and Panda shouldn't be thought of an idiot because of how he writes in a game. Minecraft is a game, Steve, and it does not matter if he doesn't use correct grammar because he's  not being tested or assessed on anything that he writes.  Freedom of speech.
Lol, Freedom of speech.

Now, just to say something, I really don't care that much on what you write, but it seems like Steve is being kinda beaten down here, so let me say something for the man:

Even though it is not neccary, or it is not a requirement; It will surely have a impact on reputation, culture, and thought. How you type is how you express yourself. It is like an Art nowadays, not a way to communicate. I do understand where your coming from, but I can see where Steve is coming from too, Here's the Pros and Cons for a Grammatically mortifying Minimod:

PROS

1. You can quickly respond to people without having to write long, carried out paragraphs.
  2. You can easily point out that man and ask for help much easier than a Grammatically-Correct one. (Really all I got... Tell me if there is any more)

CONS

1. It can be an Influence for younger players, and make typing much harder for them to learn. (Such as I, VC Taught me how to type)
  2. It can make awful reputations about the server and how low it would go just for a staff member.
  3. You can see laziness within his work.
  4. It makes older players think of the man as childish, and will not accept his laws correctly.
  5. It will annoy people (Such as Me(Not that much), Atar, Steve, Emma, Sami, Etc.) although correct grammar almost never annoys anyone.

He has his stance, although a little extreme: "Micromanagement is always the way to success; Both in the Body of the Politic and the common man." -Squge Dakia, 2014. (As so I see it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just testing out da forums :P   Just testing out da forums :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Just testing out da forums :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: General-
Jump to: