Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help - I lost my rank!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

Help - I lost my rank! Empty
PostSubject: Help - I lost my rank!   Help - I lost my rank! EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:53 am

Hello Villagers!

A few weeks ago our server host had an unexpected power outage/time out for an hour. This affected our ranking plugin causing some users loose their ranks!

What to do if you lost your paid rank?
We have a large list of players who have helped support our growing server. We have many paid ranked users and it is hard to find out who has lost their rank. If your were legend or another paid rank you will not loose your rank due to the eula changes. If you have lost your paid rank please send a email or reply to this thread with your Minecraft name and which rank. We know if you have purchased a rank as we have a list of when and who purchased what rank.

What to do if you lost a earned rank such as loyal?
The same as above. Send an email or reply to this thread with your minecraft name and rank!

Email : info@greenturtlegaming.net

If you need more help send a email or reply to this thread!

Kind Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/

Help - I lost my rank!
Page 1 of 1