Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Silver's RP Profile and Status

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gruele
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Gruele

Coins : 26

Silver's RP Profile and Status Empty
PostSubject: Silver's RP Profile and Status   Silver's RP Profile and Status EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Nehh I felt like doing this since I love roleplaying,
Warning, this will get a bit long, since I am making this as detailed as possible.
Also, I want people to know somewhat about me in RP so. xD
Soo, an RP Profile!

Character Profile and Biography:

Full name: Silver Makara Villet
Nickname(s): Silvs,

Occupation: Drawing, well going on adventures, being a huge and a weirdo. She does not really have a job but brews potions for her enjoyment, as well as building crappy homes and just generally bugging people.

Weapon: She usually uses cursed daggers for battle, but if the opponent is weak enough, she'll simply use her hands. Or if she feels that they are worthy, she will use her magic and short-sword.

Birth place: Canada (LOL)
Birth date: July 16 ??????
Height: Average LOL
Weight: Average

Physical description and Appearance:(I have a picture drawn)
Silver's RP Profile and Status 2jadft0

Personality: She is a carefree, silly odd demonic like person that usually flouts around and draws a lot of random stuff. As well, she is a huge cusser (swears a lot) and quite mean sometimes. She also is quite evil in fact.
You'know, average person..right?

Relationships: Single and not looking for anyone at the moment.

Weapons/Equipment: Cursed daggers, hands(claws), Short Sword, Magic, and... something else..

Special Abilities, attacks, skills, magic, Limit Breaks: She has a great skill in daggers and short swords, and as well as cat like reflexes. She has a feline form by the way. She often attacks with short, quick blows. Often in a stabbing like motion. Her magic is a purple color like her eyes, with no specific element and is quite unknown. Though it burns like acid. (She uses her magic when using her short sword in the other hand.) She is limited to short fights, since she tires easily for some reason. If she fights for too long she will simply fall over limp and paralyzed like for a hour or so. Though she can tell when she's reaching her limit, since she will start twitching a lot and freezing up.

Fighting style: Quick, short blows, stabbing like motion. Swift, feline like, destructive.

Advantages in battle: When the opponent is lacking in speed and defense, then she can easily five in and stab them to death. :DD Also, she finds that she fights better in forests and nature like areas, rather than in the noisy towns. Though the best place is where she usually is, in some old ruins, since she usually knows them inside out.

Disadvantages in battle: When the opponent is faster and with more defense. As well if they are fighting in tight area with no places to hide in the shadows or dodge attacks very well. Loud noises tend to bother her as well.

Additional Info
Dislikes: Haters,
Religion: ???
Favorite Color: Hot Pink, Purple, White, Black
Favorite Food: Tacos
Family Members: ??? >Very Happy
Pets: N/A
Lives: Anywhere
Sexuality: Straight
Strengths: Speed, Strength, daggers, short blades, claw combat, short battles, drawing, etc
Weaknesses: Defensive terms, big blades, being slower than oponment, closed spaces, long battles, and that she is very carefree.

Theme songs:
I Come with Knives
Special Death
Pure Imagination
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcake.deviantart.com/
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

PostSubject: Re: Silver's RP Profile and Status   Silver's RP Profile and Status EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 pm

woooooooooow someones good at drawing 0.0
Back to top Go down
Gruele
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Gruele

Coins : 26

PostSubject: Re: Silver's RP Profile and Status   Silver's RP Profile and Status EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:01 am

LouLouTheMinner wrote:
woooooooooow someones good at drawing 0.0

Thanks! :'D
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcake.deviantart.com/
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Silver's RP Profile and Status   Silver's RP Profile and Status EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:27 am

That drawing is brilliant!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver's RP Profile and Status   Silver's RP Profile and Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver's RP Profile and Status
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: RolePlays-
Jump to: