Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YokoMitch

YokoMitch

Coins : 11

Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D Empty
PostSubject: Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D   Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 am

La.Mirada was formed by YokoMitch with the help of mmPeaches, former mayor of Kenji. Kenji was a wonderful place, full of life and a sense of community, until a great war broke out without warning and Kenji was Lost. Now we seek to regrow that community together, larger and stronger than before, but with the same spirit and feeling of belonging.

To do this, we have implemented a few things to help you feel welcome. Keep in mind we're far from done, but this is what we've got so far.

~First of all, everyone starts with one plot. I know this sounds small, but keep in mind that we will have more free plots for future expansion.

~Every new town member gets a welcome pack with an assortment of items for making your life easier in La.Mirada. Some of you older members might not need it, however it can be a godsend for new people just striking out on the server.

~Let's not forget our most outstanding landmark. The giant gollum stands watch over our town and, some say, he dances the robot when no one is watching. ( In process of being rebuilt )

~Oh, one last thing, we're right over the hill from spawn so you can literally walk there (or here) if you want to brave nature to do so. However, most people just user warps because it's more convenient.

I hope you will consider joining our community and growing with us. We would love to have you.

<3 Enzichan - YokoMitch
Co-mayor Mayor
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/cairns.cosplayclub?ref_type=bookmark
Enzichan

Enzichan

Coins : 26

PostSubject: Re: Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D   Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 8:02 am

That's right! La.Mirada is coming back for 1.8. The town is established and work has begun on rebuilding. If you want an invite, give one of us a whisper in game or pm us on the forum.

I'm glad to be back <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mmogirlgamer
GrayAlpha

GrayAlpha

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D   Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:28 pm

I honestly loved Kenji SO much. One of the greatest towns, even though it was small. I have no doubt that this town is / was great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.instagram.com/grayalpha
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D   Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and Join La.Mirada In The New 1.8 Map :D
Page 1 of 1