Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed Empty
PostSubject: MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed   MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:54 am

Hey it's me Villager. I came on earlier today and majormc1702 was on. He said his house had been griefed by MCPrimed, and fortunately he repaired it. I (literally) flew over to the public building and skyscraper that I was still working on, and found a sign in front of it reading "MCPrimed's Home" for the public building and "MCPrimed's Palace" for the skyscraper. I walked up the path that I had built and there was another sign. It read: "People Allowed: MCPrimed" and then some other users I don't remember. In the public building, I found some chests locked by MCPrimed, which means they were certainly the one who placed the signs, as no one can lock a chest for another. I took down all of that before I thought about reporting, though, so a screenshot would be pointless. I kicked MCPrimed from town so they can't cause any more damage.

Unfortunately, I can't prove anything because I removed all the evidence before thinking about reporting.

~Villager
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed   MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 4:05 am

villager_366 wrote:
Hey it's me Villager. I came on earlier today and majormc1702 was on. He said his house had been griefed by MCPrimed, and fortunately he repaired it. I (literally) flew over to the public building and skyscraper that I was still working on, and found a sign in front of it reading "MCPrimed's Home" for the public building and "MCPrimed's Palace" for the skyscraper. I walked up the path that I had built and there was another sign. It read: "People Allowed: MCPrimed" and then some other users I don't remember. In the public building, I found some chests locked by MCPrimed, which means they were certainly the one who placed the signs, as no one can lock a chest for another. I took down all of that before I thought about reporting, though, so a screenshot would be pointless. I kicked MCPrimed from town so they can't cause any more damage.

Unfortunately, I can't prove anything because I removed all the evidence before thinking about reporting.

~Villager

Hello,

Was this on pc ? If it was griefed it can be rolled back (restored) .If you have resolved this just tell us its resolved.

~_Magno20_  Steve Wink!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

PostSubject: Re: MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed   MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 10:58 am

_Magno20_ wrote:

Was this on pc ? If it was griefed it can be rolled back (restored) .If you have resolved this just tell us its resolved.

~_Magno20_  Steve Wink!

Yes, this was on PC. It was resolved. Thank you.

~Fluffy

villager_366 wrote:

Hey it's me Villager.
villager_366 wrote:

~Villager

I have made a mistake! Please call me Fluffy! Never call me Villager! I am an undercover pig villager! Please, I'm not an undercover pig!

~Fluffy

I whisper to you behind the back of the villagers: I am an undercover pig disguised as a villager (the 366th one)!
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed   MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 7:13 pm

This topic is locked! Glad you resolved it!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed   MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed Empty

Back to top Go down

MCPrimed stole buildings and griefed
Page 1 of 1