Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Likefusionz confusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PoeThePenguin

PoeThePenguin

Coins : 20

More Likefusionz confusion Empty
PostSubject: More Likefusionz confusion   More Likefusionz confusion EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:20 pm

SO I guess LikeFusionz was unbanned because he was playing with me yesterday, but he just went to play today and was given the "Connection lost, banned from server" message even thought he was not bad. Is this just a glitch???
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: More Likefusionz confusion   More Likefusionz confusion EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:03 am

PoeThePenguin wrote:
SO I guess LikeFusionz was unbanned because he was playing with me yesterday, but he just went to play today and was given the "Connection lost, banned from server" message even thought he was not bad. Is this just a glitch???

Most likely not. but I'm sure if he was banned the Staff team had a very good reason but give me a second.

Criminal Record

- Non so he is most LIKELY unbanned now. Smile

Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: More Likefusionz confusion   More Likefusionz confusion EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 2:07 am

That's odd. He did end up making a ban appeal that sounds like a joke, so I cannot help you out unless he tells us the reason he was banned. If you'd like to have me look into it, you can reply here. I haven't seen you for a while on the server so I don't think this is a big deal anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Likefusionz confusion   More Likefusionz confusion Empty

Back to top Go down

More Likefusionz confusion
Page 1 of 1