Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am banned and i am sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordGarbageMan2

LordGarbageMan2

Coins : 9

I am banned and i am sorry Empty
PostSubject: I am banned and i am sorry   I am banned and i am sorry EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:18 am

Well I got banned first me and jack called a guy a fag not in the gay way we did not mean it its just this guy hatted my brother i did not mean anything but the staff is acusing me of sexisim and racisim but i did not do any of those things ask sir ask panda ask jack ask ryan ask mary Im not a bad person i just want to be back on the sever im sorry to the person or people i disrespected but i say sincerly i did not mean to do the crimes that i have done.
Back to top Go down
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Re: I am banned and i am sorry   I am banned and i am sorry EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:11 pm

I actually remember this very well, and do know for a fact these things had happened. Until you can own up to what you have done I think it is best you stay banned.
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: I am banned and i am sorry   I am banned and i am sorry EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:19 pm

LordGarbageMan2 wrote:
Well I got banned first me and jack called a guy a fag not in the gay way we did not mean it its just this guy hatted my brother i did not mean anything but the staff is acusing me of sexisim and racisim but i did not do any of those things ask sir ask panda ask jack ask ryan ask mary Im not a bad person i just want to be back on the sever im sorry to the person or people i disrespected but i say sincerly i did not mean to do the crimes that i have done.

My Sum
Dear LordGarbageMan2,
As Nicole said ' Unit you can own up to what you have done I think it is best you say banned we don't want people like this on our servers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am banned and i am sorry   I am banned and i am sorry Empty

Back to top Go down

I am banned and i am sorry
Page 1 of 1