Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban Appeal - Panda

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrProfessorPanda1001

MrProfessorPanda1001

Coins : 5

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:24 am

I got banned for crashing creative and making swastikas, even though swastikas aren't a nazi symbol if they're not on an angle, I even explained this. As for the crashing i was trying to make and underwater base/submarine and i tried filling it up with water and it broke I'M JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY Plus i brought about 9 people to the server who most of which ended up staying to rank up to royal, And i played for 3 years and donated I REST MY CASE UNLESS I NEED TO BRING UP MORE INFO ON BEHALF OF MY CASE.
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm

MrProfessorPanda1001 wrote:
I got banned for crashing creative and making swastikas, even though swastikas aren't a nazi symbol if they're not on an angle, I even explained this. As for the crashing i was trying to make and underwater base/submarine and i tried filling it up with water and it broke I'M JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY Plus i brought about 9 people to the server who most of which ended up staying to rank up to royal, And i played for 3 years and donated I REST MY CASE UNLESS I NEED TO BRING UP MORE INFO ON BEHALF OF MY CASE.

I had given you many warnings, tempmute and tempbans before I issued the permanent ban. I did tell you I would issue out a permanent ban if it continued. When you started creating swastikas they were upsetting players online which was why I asked you not to continue building them. I used a warning. Then you started saying inappropriate language in chat and I had to temp mute. Later, I check the plot to see you then built an impropriate statue of the male private part and I issue a further tempban. The next day I login I find you had used world edit to turn the entire plot into TNT so it crashes the server. I gave you enough chances to redeem your self.
Recently it seems you've been spamming using the Web Map and logging in with alt accounts to do the same.

I'm grateful for all the work you've done to the server however strict rules keep minecraft players young and old safe from seeing things they don't want to when playing Minecraft.

Kinds Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
MrProfessorPanda1001

MrProfessorPanda1001

Coins : 5

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:43 pm

Butt holes aren't just for men, ARE U SEXIST MAG, ARE U!? And all i said was the word swastika and some people went ham, the word its self isn't a bad word I even explained to u that swastikas aren't bad if they're not on an angle, it's not that hard to understand |:I I didn't spam on the web either, just used it to conversate with my fellow human beings. I did not mean to crash creative, it's not my fault u gave donars world edit ?_? PLUS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO WORLD EDIT? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Goldstarmc
Admin
Admin
Goldstarmc

Coins : 9

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:23 pm

You did spam on the web. We told you many times to stop using the web because you where banned from the server.
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:00 am

MrProfessorPanda1001 wrote:
Butt holes aren't just for men, ARE U SEXIST MAG, ARE U!? And all i said was the word swastika and some people went ham, the word its self isn't a bad word I even explained to u that swastikas aren't bad if they're not on an angle, it's not that hard to understand |:I I didn't spam on the web either, just used it to conversate with my fellow human beings. I did not mean to crash creative, it's not my fault u gave donars world edit ?_? PLUS HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO WORLD EDIT? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well in the first place why use worldedit if you DO NOT know how to use it. trust me that why MOST servers only give it to ' Staff ' so that this problem doesn't happen but you could of ask many people and they might help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal - Panda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal - Panda   Ban Appeal - Panda Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal - Panda
Page 1 of 1