Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I was banned for reporting a glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BrenThePotato

BrenThePotato

Coins : 22

I was banned for reporting a glitch Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for reporting a glitch   I was banned for reporting a glitch EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:33 am

So i found a glitch in bending that sets fly and i said to staff they said dont use it or u will be banned from bending so i dont then i do /report glitch in bending that sets fly thinking it goes straight to magno but lou said whats the glitch and i say do u want me to show u and she sayes yes so then i tell her it and i get banned from bending then i nget banned permantly for talking about a glitch? I am sorry if this bothers you i will accept ban and move on if i have to i dont want to fall out with anyone all i wanted to do wa make sure the glitch was fixed
Back to top Go down
Goldstarmc
Admin
Admin
Goldstarmc

Coins : 9

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for reporting a glitch   I was banned for reporting a glitch EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 11:41 pm

First of all you where not banned perm. You where only banned temp. Second of all you conserntly kept telling us about the glitch and it started to get annoying. You only needed to say it once not a bunch of times
Back to top Go down
BrenThePotato

BrenThePotato

Coins : 22

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for reporting a glitch   I was banned for reporting a glitch EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:23 am

il just wait and accept the punishment i dont want to cause anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for reporting a glitch   I was banned for reporting a glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

I was banned for reporting a glitch
Page 1 of 1