Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drewww_'s ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drewww_

Drewww_

Coins : 7

Drewww_'s ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Drewww_'s ban appeal   Drewww_'s ban appeal EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 4:09 am

I have been IP Banned. It says I was banned for down talking, killing on towny (as a joke but no one understands, I killed someone with an anvil), arguments, rudeness, abuse of gmc, drama. I want to say sorry for what I have been saying, and everyone is getting mad at me Steve Crying! . I'm trying to leave it in the past, but people keep bringing it up. I can't say sorry to Mittyyz (aka Mittyxox) because she is banned for ever. If people will just not talk about it and not worry about it I would be fine, but since people continue to talk about it, they are always saying "STOP OR I'M REPORTING" well you guys are putting too much pressure on me. I'm also sorry to you, Minete_ for being rude to you and not listening. I will try not to make the mistake again. Thanks for reading! pale
Back to top Go down
LouLouTheMiner
Head Admin
Head Admin
LouLouTheMiner

Coins : 1

Drewww_'s ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drewww_'s ban appeal   Drewww_'s ban appeal EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:14 am

Okay! it seems like you're really sorry so I will unban you, but you only have one more chance because we have had a few reports about your rudeness :/ please think before you speak! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Drewww_'s ban appeal
Page 1 of 1