Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Report a Hacker!

Go down 
+4
Gelehalon123
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
_Magno20_
JuliaLupin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello everyone!

This page is to report any hackers that you have met/seen/known on the server. It is highly important to report these kinds of players, as one day they may seem like friends, but the next day they'll be banning you!

You need to include VALID information. I don't want: hi guys um u kno that person-
NO. It needs to include:

Username (In game name)
Last time online (Ask an admin or just estimate)
Information that is relevant (Did they mention any sites? People? DDOS?)
Story (how you found out)

This will really help the server! We need to ban the hackers so that they cannot unban themselves! This will keep our server safe.

- Head Admin JuliaLupin
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Hi again!

I would like to make an example of two hackers that I do know. These two people might shock you, so be prepared. I hate to do it, but I really need to keep my server safe.

Username: Left2Dye43
Last Time Online: 2 weeks?
Information: He mentioned a hacking site to his friend creeperslayer. He was banned but hacked his account to get unbanned and threatened to "get revenge" on Village Craft.
Story: I was online and all of a sudden Left2Dye43 came online. He said, "I'm back! Smile" and I said hi like I normally would. Then he said something weird. "You couldn't keep me banned for long JuliaLupin. I will get my revenge on Village Craft." I was really confused, but in social spy I saw him messaging creeper slayer about downloading another hacking client to hack creeperslayer. So I IP banned him and here I am reporting this now. This did happen 2 weeks ago and I've been on edge.

Username: wildevans
Last Time Online: 9:14 PM EST
Information: Telling atarainsb and I that he showed _Magno20_ he has powers that _Magno20_ does. Also carried an inventory with Tardis in it.
Story: I was talking online with Atar on MineChat and he came online. He kept saying weird things about not being able to keep him banned. I was really confused because Will was a friend of mine. He said he was banned for 13 days when he showed his powers to _Magno20_. I also caught him with SocialSpy on, which is a huge violation to the rules. He said that he'll be back. Atarainsb banned him and I contacted you.

Thank you for reading these.
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:14 am

JuliaLupin wrote:
Hi again!

I would like to make an example of two hackers that I do know. These two people might shock you, so be prepared. I hate to do it, but I really need to keep my server safe.

Username: Left2Dye43
Last Time Online: 2 weeks?
Information: He mentioned a hacking site to his friend creeperslayer. He was banned but hacked his account to get unbanned and threatened to "get revenge" on Village Craft.
Story: I was online and all of a sudden Left2Dye43 came online. He said, "I'm back! Smile" and I said hi like I normally would. Then he said something weird. "You couldn't keep me banned for long JuliaLupin. I will get my revenge on Village Craft." I was really confused, but in social spy I saw him messaging creeper slayer about downloading another hacking client to hack creeperslayer. So I IP banned him and here I am reporting this now. This did happen 2 weeks ago and I've been on edge.

Username: wildevans
Last Time Online: 9:14 PM EST
Information: Telling atarainsb and I that he showed _Magno20_ he has powers that _Magno20_ does. Also carried an inventory with Tardis in it.
Story: I was talking online with Atar on MineChat and he came online. He kept saying weird things about not being able to keep him banned. I was really confused because Will was a friend of mine. He said he was banned for 13 days when he showed his powers to _Magno20_. I also caught him with SocialSpy on, which is a huge violation to the rules. He said that he'll be back. Atarainsb banned him and I contacted you.

Thank you for reading these.

Hello,

I am not 100% sure but with the willdevans case he told me that scienceboy45 (one of the operators) gave him permissions, but I could not find any evidence there for I just left it. Thanks for telling me what actually happened! Great work Julia!

- Owner _Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
Admin
Admin
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D

Coins : 14

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:43 pm

Hey, John has been griefing... A mass amount of town, he hacked to break chests, rude to people, ignoring the rules and staff, lying & disrespected staff. He broke MANY rules. I hope action is taken over this, thank you.
~Owl
Back to top Go down
Gelehalon123

Coins : 64

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 10:27 pm

*pokes* I wanna report a hacker o3o like wew .-. ME *mind blown* JK <3 i hacked b4 butt <-< butt... but* ot anymoar ;3 hacking makes minecraft to easy like WEW it's not even fun .-.
Back to top Go down
sirGrass

sirGrass

Coins : 1

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 am

Username: Multiple, but I have the IP: 77.101.127.90
Last time online: Uncertain, but about ten minutes before the time of this post, and they had multiple "accounts". They also hacked to remove my access to /seen and /whois. The screenshots were taken around 5:08 PM in the Eastern timezone of the United States.
Information: They were changing accounts, hacking Village Craft. They said they were working for Liber8. Usernames I saw were Liber8, if***pandas (replace the *** with uck), IF***Pandas (replace the *** with uck), AMinge, YouTube, VillageCraft, Notch, and SirGrassyPussy (this is offensive; I am not a girl). I was also prompted if I wanted to delete my town, meaning that they used /sudo sirGrass t delete. I typed /deny and left the game, worried that they would use /sudo sirGrass t delete and then /sudo sirGrass accept.
Story: It was just normal in Village Craft, when suddenly someone named if***pandas joined. I changed my nick to panda just for laughs. I relogged, and I saw the message IF***Pandas left the game. I had changed my nick back. Later, all the usernames listed above joined, and I got prompted to delete my town or not. I left the game and stayed off Village Craft. I also took some screenshots.

The screenshots I have are on a website. They are URLs. Because new members can't post URLs, I will just use my original account (villager_366), quote this post, and put in the URLs.

Last edited by sirGrass on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 4:35 am

Hey! Hazza1990 did a guide on how to upload pictures (In the 'general' topic) Check that out for instructions on how to use the picture feature. As for Liber8, well, it's part of a Continuum (A TV Show) roleplay. However after looking into a lot of this I am forced to believe that some of these things are indeed hacks and are to be looked into. If you are able to post that picture that would be great!

Kind Regards,

MinerGirl x
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:33 am

sirGrass wrote:
Username: Multiple, but I have the IP: 77.101.127.90
Last time online: Uncertain, but about ten minutes before the time of this post, and they had multiple "accounts". They also hacked to remove my access to /seen and /whois. The screenshots were taken around 5:08 PM in the Eastern timezone of the United States.
Information: They were changing accounts, hacking Village Craft. They said they were working for Liber8. Usernames I saw were Liber8, if***pandas (replace the *** with uck), IF***Pandas (replace the *** with uck), AMinge, YouTube, VillageCraft, Notch, and SirGrassyPussy (this is offensive; I am not a girl). I was also prompted if I wanted to delete my town, meaning that they used /sudo sirGrass t delete. I typed /deny and left the game, worried that they would use /sudo sirGrass t delete and then /sudo sirGrass accept.
Story: It was just normal in Village Craft, when suddenly someone named if***pandas joined. I changed my nick to panda just for laughs. I relogged, and I saw the message IF***Pandas left the game. I had changed my nick back. Later, all the usernames listed above joined, and I got prompted to delete my town or not. I left the game and stayed off Village Craft. I also took some screenshots.

The screenshots I have are on a website. They are URLs. Because new members can't post URLs, I will just use my original account (villager_366), quote this post, and put in the URLs.

URLs:

Screenshot #1

Screenshot #2

Screenshot #3

Screenshot #4
Back to top Go down
Enzichan

Enzichan

Coins : 26

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:14 am

Username: Avacki (and some random numbers I can't remember the full username)
Last time online: 3pm CST 6/29/2014
Information that is relevant: No.
Story: He dumped lava on me in La.Mirada and killed me. He then tped me to some random underground location I could not leave. I had to relog. I appologize for failing to get screenshots or video as I was caught up in the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mmogirlgamer
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Heya ! Avacki20 isn't a hacker, he's just recovering from his loss. Most of us know about the sick lie Mitty spread, and Avacki is presumably traumatised by the situation. However the lava and the tp ing is definitely a problem. Members of staff may decide to ban him temporarily, however I don't think that it will help; it will anger him.
Sorry I couldn't be more help on this matter!

Kind Regards,

MinerG x
Back to top Go down
Enzichan

Enzichan

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:34 pm

You shouldn't enable hackers just because they are your friend. He acted badly and should receive proper punishment. If a temp ban won't work then it should be permanent. Nothing excuses people for acting out like that and if he is in as bad of shape as you say, he should not be on the internet, but in a mental health rehab facility. How would you feel if he did this to you? You would probably be pretty upset.
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am

Enz... You don't understand. Avacki isn't the player that you expect him to be. This don't Becaude I'm his friend. Yes, he should be punished, but you have to consider the reasons why he did this. Avacki is friends with the brothers owner in real life :/
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:03 am

Miner,
She does not know who the person is. This still doesn't mean she can't report the player. So please don't scold her. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Enzichan

Enzichan

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:35 am

I don't know this person. All I know is I was attacked. If this is just over looked because it is the owner's friend or whatever then I'll likely end up looking for a new server when Yoko returns and can take care of his town. I don't need some child scolding me for knowing the difference between right and wrong. You obviously do not.
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:42 am

Enzi,
I do know this is frustrating. I've tried to stop these things from happening. There isn't much we can actually do. Lots of players have actually left the server because of this person. Honestly, just ask around people's opinions on him. He's a known greifer, has wrecked spawn multiple times, etc. We've tried a lot of things. These are just one of those things we can't fix. I do understand if you don't want to be on here anymore.. it's not your fault.
Back to top Go down
Enzichan

Enzichan

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:45 am

Then why don't you just ban him permanently? If he is destroying the server then the people in charge need to step up and take action. I'd have never let anyone I know wreck my server like that when mine was up. The rules should apply for everyone.
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 4:56 am

The issue is that we can't. He's sort of op..
Back to top Go down
Enzichan

Enzichan

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:09 am

Then the owner needs to de-op him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report a Hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report a Hacker!   Report a Hacker! Empty

Back to top Go down

Report a Hacker!
Page 1 of 1