Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Interesting Ranks!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

More Interesting Ranks! Empty
PostSubject: More Interesting Ranks!   More Interesting Ranks! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:27 am

Hello! The Legend rank is a very nice rank, but we need some variety in the people who have paid ranks! Over 90% of the people with paid ranks are [Legend], some are Donator, there is one VIP I know of (Avacki20) and one Elite I know of (RIPv6), I was once an Elite, and I've never seen a Supporter. Almost everybody with a paid rank is a Legend, and that is boring. I'd like more variety. Perhaps you should make the lower ranks better, not just more disguises (VIP does have /ptime unlike Supporter, and Elite has /heal unlike VIP, but Legend has all the awesome stuff). In my opinion Elite is a useless rank (unless you get hurt a lot). Legend has /kit legend but /kit legend is completely unnecessary because Legend has Creative mode, and I suggest that /kit legend is renamed to /kit elite, and that Elite would have the permission essentials.kits.elite

I can't think of any more suggestions for ranks, but you get the idea. Razz

~Grass
Back to top Go down
leowonderful

leowonderful

Coins : 33
Location : A new place and time. A immigrant in the void of space.

PostSubject: Re: More Interesting Ranks!   More Interesting Ranks! EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:42 am

Well, people do have the freedom to get what they want. It's human natured that makes people want the best rank. So you have to put what people want in perspective. I know almost everyone has legend, and that is because when you have legend, you get the feeling that you are more powerful. Get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
http://leowonderfulminecraft@gmail.com
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: More Interesting Ranks!   More Interesting Ranks! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:46 am

I agree with the /kit legend part, when you already have creative it is worth nothing. If it was giving to a Donor rank without creative, that would help.
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: More Interesting Ranks!   More Interesting Ranks! EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:28 am

Joey and I have been thinking of a new regularly gained rank. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Interesting Ranks!   More Interesting Ranks! Empty

Back to top Go down

More Interesting Ranks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: Suggestions-
Jump to: