Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got the best plan EVER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelehalon123

Coins : 64

I got the best plan EVER Empty
PostSubject: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:25 am

GUYSYSUSYUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff and none staff complain a lot over the rp... and the none staff complain to the staff and then the staff get problems.
And complain over that and now VC is a complaining server BUT! i got a very good... IDK ideah!

Mag im begging you, you don't wanna walk int he rp but pls fix us an own "rp" server :I Liek u got VTA server HUB erver Twony etc... So why not a rp server where we can have fun but still have no hate... asnd those who don't likecthe "rp" dun need to come there and now they got their peaceful server they wanted <3. But like thee "rp" server can be like... like towny but doctor.... and ... jack and all le friends are there, and dun need hate! <333

pls //GELEH <3
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:30 am

Gelehalon123 wrote:
GUYSYSUSYUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff and none staff complain a lot over the rp... and the none staff complain to the staff and then the staff get problems.
And complain over that and now VC is a complaining server BUT! i got a very good... IDK ideah!

Mag im begging you, you don't wanna walk int he rp but pls fix us an own "rp" server :I Liek u got VTA server HUB erver Twony etc... So why not a rp server where we can have fun but still have no hate... asnd those who don't likecthe "rp" dun need to come there and now they got their peaceful server they wanted <3. But like thee "rp" server can be like... like towny but doctor.... and ... jack and all le friends are there, and dun need hate! <333

pls //GELEH <3

In a way the vta server is a roleplay server with all the features it has. Roleplaying is allowed as long as you stick to the rules.
~_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Gelehalon123

Coins : 64

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 8:35 pm

butt, okey. xD i didn't relize HAHAHAHA XD thx mag x3
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:21 am

Yeeee but magno too many people DONT stick to the roleplay rules. The Continuum roleplay, for example, includes everyone online for most of the time and VTA is a Minigame, not a roleplay server :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:34 am

What Miner said is very true. Not many players actually pay attention to these rules!
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:22 pm

Agreed. I honestly don't know how long I can put up with this. Yesterday liber8 were yelling out personal info. I don't think that the continuum roleplay is really working out and it's not sticking to the rules at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:19 am

I do have to agree. Some of these roleplays are scaring children. It hurts. Jack and I are already planning to fix these issues and protect players!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got the best plan EVER   I got the best plan EVER Empty

Back to top Go down

I got the best plan EVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Craft Network Forum's :: Village Craft MCPC :: RolePlays-
Jump to: