Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Town Directory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmiah
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Emmiah

Coins : 23

Town Directory Empty
PostSubject: Town Directory   Town Directory EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello friends of Village Craft!

This is a slightly random idea, and of course some people may not agree with it. Being a friendly community, when a user joins they usually added straight into a town. This is a great thing, as it's including every member in starting out on our server. However, sometimes I've noticed members asking to join towns, but they are looking fora certain type of town. Whether this is a town where they're allowed to build or a town where everything is modern based-- everyone has their own preference. For those users who'd like to find specific towns, I feel like there should be a post in the "towns" forum that acts as a wide directory. This would be updated regularly (personally I wouldn't mind being in charge of this thread if it seems like a too big of effort) and it would be encouraged for town owners to create a thread with a description of their town, but of course wouldn't have to.

Basically, every towm with a post link would be added to this directory, so it would be easy to pick and choose a town. Town owners could use pictures, descriptions and information to get people to comment saying they're like to be added; or to message you in game kind-of thing. I know we're already got a town forum, but this directory would tie together all of the passionite town owners who are really dedicated to proving how great their town is.

This is just an idea, feel free to argue against me!
Thank you, Emmiah.
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/emmadeuchrass

Town Directory
Page 1 of 1