Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jakem611

jakem611

Coins : 4

Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] Empty
PostSubject: Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]   Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 8:37 am

Hello. Ive been permbanned and permuted. First thing id like to say is that if I'm unbanned I need to be unmuted when I come back on or don't even bother unbanning me.

First of all, The reason I was permuted is for a false reason. It was for spamming with caps(I did that like twice) arguing with staff( Now this one, really bothers me. I don't start the argument. She Does(Minete) After asking for help the staff don't respond, and after asking about 15 times I say something rude. That's when they don't ignore me. she begins complaining that I'm rude, disrespectful etc. and then when I say I don't do that or something she doesn't want to admit she's wrong and stuff so she uses her powers and permutes me. For the wrong reason(this has happened 3 times.) it was also for being rude( I think I covered that up in the last reasoning for "arguing with staff". She also mutes and bans me and thinks that it is appropriate because of my reputation on the server. I was permuted for "Bullying Someone" when I was roleplaying. Maybe before you go ahead and permute me you should give me a warning, Huh?. Well, Now about the Permban. I used that map chatbox to communicate with magno to ask if I could appeal to be un-permuted. He didn't say anything so another player said I could. I was banned after that when I didn't even know it was against the rules. Again, Maybe you guys should warn me.
Before I end this I wanna say that if you guys say that this is more of a complaint letter than a ban appeal. Then your right. The reason for this is because The reason I'm muted is absolutely false. The ban would've been fine if you actually warned me that talking through the chatbox thingy is against the rules
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]   Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:46 am

Hello,

I would like to apologise with the experience you had on our server. I must have missed the messages when were trying to contact me. When you started talking through the web map staff thought you were attempting to spam through the chat and instantly banned you.

There is clear evidence that you were using foul language towards Minete and this is why she muted you, i've attached a screenshot of some of the messages you typed on our server.

I have unmuted/unbanned you and if there are any repeats on the server it will result in an instant ban.

https://imgur.com/cJ1kDcW

Kind Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
jakem611

jakem611

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]   Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 12:20 pm

I am not unbanned?
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]   Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 1:39 pm

Whoops typed unmute but forgot to type the unban command! I'm very sorry and I should be all fine now

SORRY! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]   Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611] Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban And Mute Appeal [Jakem611]
Page 1 of 1