Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Staff Suggestions!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

Staff Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Staff Suggestions!   Staff Suggestions! EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 2:58 am

Hello everyone!

If you already don't know me, I am one of the Head Administrators of Village Craft! I constantly look out for the members of our amazing server!

Have you had a problem with how Staff deals with problems? Any suggestions towards the group that protects and monitors the server? Here is the perfect place! I will be monitoring this topic often, as I help run the MiniMod Appeals and I love hearing what the members of Village Craft have to say!

Staff works hard everyday to rid of advertising, spamming, and griefing! We would love to hear suggestions! Also, you can report Staff member's behavior here, I'll get to the bottom of it! (Of course, with the help of our Owner!)

- Head Admin JuliaLupin
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

Staff Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Suggestions!   Staff Suggestions! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:10 am

Cant Wait! MiniMod Appeals will take place very shortly!

- Owner _Magno20_
(Copied Julias thing Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
LouLouTheMinner
Mini Moderator
Mini Moderator
LouLouTheMinner

Coins : 51

Staff Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Suggestions!   Staff Suggestions! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 am

Hello! im Lou and julia, with the staff thing, i know alot of people would feel kind of scared to report staff fearing they may be banned or muted, we could set up a way were only TRUSTED members of staff, who have never been reported or had any trouble that way it could be a bit more safe and could make the people of vc feel more confident about resolving these problems. when i say TRUSTED members of staff i literally mean 2 members at the maximum, yes it would be alot of responsibility but the people of vc need to know that if they were to report a member of staff, they wouldn't be a target
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Suggestions!   Staff Suggestions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Suggestions!
Page 1 of 1