Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Banned before I've ever joined your server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Noket

Noket

Coins : 11

Banned before I've ever joined your server Empty
PostSubject: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi,

I'm a staff member on a similar server. I hold no ill will against your server, nor do I wish to advertise. I discourage advertising on the server I play on.

I was banned for "False Advertising".

However, I don't know how this is possible, as I have never joined your server. You can verify this using standard Essentials commands, such as /seen. If you perform /seen noket .. you'll find I've never joined your server before. Therefore, it's impossible that I've ever advertised.

Is it not possible that maybe I want to play on a different village themed server? Or, that playing as a staff member can be stressful, and I might want to take a break?

I believe it is an unfair punishment to be banned for something I haven't done, and to be assumed guilty before innocence could be disproven.
Back to top Go down
Noket

Noket

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 12:28 pm

Respectfully, I am still waiting for resolution of this problem.
Back to top Go down
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:32 am

We had some players from your server who came on spamming and advertising, anyone who joined from your server was banned that day due to harsh comments made towards our server. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Noket

Noket

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:09 pm

NicoleBeeby_ wrote:
anyone who joined from your server was banned that day due to harsh comments made towards our server.
I don't see how it's possible that I was banned that day, as I never logged onto your server on the day in question.

NicoleBeeby_ wrote:
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Am I to understand that I'm going to remain banned, even though I have done nothing wrong?
Back to top Go down
Noket

Noket

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:00 pm

I am awaiting resolution of this appeal, as it has been 1 week since it was posted.
Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:21 pm

What is your username? Some players have come onto the server with alts, one of these could've been yours.
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
Noket

Noket

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:03 pm

_Joey_4 wrote:
What is your username? Some players have come onto the server with alts, one of these could've been yours.

My ingame username is Noket
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:03 am

Hello,

I am afraid we banned your account for the following reasons:

Here is the exact server log which was recovered:

Noket: THIS IS A COPIED SERVER PLAY HERE: (ServerIpWasHere) 10/14/2014, 8:24:14 PM

Due to advertising reasons I have placed "ServerIpWasHere" where you wrote your server ip address. Your account was banned for advertising as that is against our server rules.

Your player connected to our server on the 14th October 2014 and for the advertising reason we had banned your account.

Sorry for any inconveniences and the late response.
Kind Regards
_Magno20_
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Noket

Noket

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Honestly, I don't even remember saying that. There's always been a lot of drama between our servers, and I was very probably annoyed. Annoyed or not, these did not excuse my actions and I was at fault.

The fact of the matter is that (as of now) I hold no ill will against your server. That part of my appeal was true. I have no intention to advertise. Honestly, being an administrator is stressful (as I'm sure you're well aware). It would be nice just to have another place to play in survival, since I can't afford another minecraft account.

I apologize for what was said, and hope you will consider reversing the ban decision with the consideration that the infringement upon your rules occurred ~4 months ago.

Best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned before I've ever joined your server   Banned before I've ever joined your server Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned before I've ever joined your server
Page 1 of 1