Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An appeal as well as an apology.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sketchead

Sketchead

Coins : 3

An appeal as well as an apology. Empty
PostSubject: An appeal as well as an apology.   An appeal as well as an apology. EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:58 pm

It is my belief that my banning was not justified and almost entirely unmerited, as the alleged "threat to obtain personal information" was nothing more than a joke, albeit one in very poor taste. It was blatant that all I said was meant as humor, and I even admitted to it twice after the fact, mere seconds prior to the ban. Not to disrespect whomever it was that enacted the ban, but I'd rather if you asked questions first and shot later. Again, this is not meant to be taken as disrespectful. I do, however, acknowledge that I went a tad too far with the act, and the last thing I wanted to do was make it seem like I truly was compromising the security of another. So I extend an earnest apology to Gold, to whom I owe a great deal of thanks. Should I return, and should you see it fit, I would be willing to receive punishment, whether it be an extended or otherwise permanent mute or the revoking of my status as Royal. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Sketchead
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: An appeal as well as an apology.   An appeal as well as an apology. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:10 am

Sketchead wrote:
It is my belief that my banning was not justified and almost entirely unmerited, as the alleged "threat to obtain personal information" was nothing more than a joke, albeit one in very poor taste. It was blatant that all I said was meant as humor, and I even admitted to it twice after the fact, mere seconds prior to the ban. Not to disrespect whomever it was that enacted the ban, but I'd rather if you asked questions first and shot later. Again, this is not meant to be taken as disrespectful. I do, however, acknowledge that I went a tad too far with the act, and the last thing I wanted to do was make it seem like I truly was compromising the security of another. So I extend an earnest apology to Gold, to whom I owe a great deal of thanks. Should I return, and should you see it fit, I would be willing to receive punishment, whether it be an extended or otherwise permanent mute or the revoking of my status as Royal. Thank you very much for your time.

Sincerely,
Sketchead

Dear Sketchead,
I am just a Legend but I do understand why the Staff would have taken this seriously. but I see you did say it was just a joke but its a 'Job' they have appealed for to protect the server and all of its users and at that time you had broken a major rule. So I am just GUESSING that the Staff member who Banned you was trying ro set an example to others who try and do this that it will result in a ban. but I think you have been Unbanned Smile let me check

Criminal Record:
Expires in: Permanent
Banned by: _Joey_4
Banned at: 25th July 2015 04:23:46 AM
Reason: Threatening to steal/find a players personal information.
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: An appeal as well as an apology.   An appeal as well as an apology. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:11 am

Sketchead wrote:

Sincerely,
Sketchead

Dear Sketchead,
I am just a Legend but I do understand why the Staff would have taken this seriously. but I see you did say it was just a joke but its a 'Job' they have appealed for to protect the server and all of its users and at that time you had broken a major rule. So I am just GUESSING that the Staff member who Banned you was trying ro set an example to others who try and do this that it will result in a ban. but I think you have been Unbanned Smile let me check

Criminal Record:
Expires in: Permanent
Banned by: _Joey_4
Banned at: 25th July 2015 04:23:46 AM
Reason: Threatening to steal/find a players personal information.  

I recommand you sending _Joey_4 a private message and try and slove the problem or even _Magno20_

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Re: An appeal as well as an apology.   An appeal as well as an apology. EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An appeal as well as an apology.   An appeal as well as an apology. Empty

Back to top Go down

An appeal as well as an apology.
Page 1 of 1