Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

March MiniMod Appeals Examples:

Go down 
+26
Spawnchicken2
SugarPie11
ramonalavery
Squge Dakia
rainbows253
Pokie
GoudaOrCheddar
TheMattHatter
RussellUhlFilms
MrLego
JaredOffTopicPVP
LuxiFlakes
colinisbeast01
MLGWGaming
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
ieatpoo123
Matthew_
TGS_Rules
ProfessorPanda10
ilovecookiedough
_Joey_4
ghostgirlMC
villager_366
QueenNicole
MinerGirl2002
_Magno20_
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

March MiniMod Appeals Examples: Empty
PostSubject: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:16 am

Hello There Village Crafter!

So have you been dedicated to the server and also helped people out on the forums?

Being a MiniMod is important as you can now work your away to higher ranks such as admin etc.  Now is your chance to achieve MiniMod rank and to help the server grow!

Dates  :
Appeals closes: Friday 4th April 2014 (This is when we will read your appeal and you cant make any edits to it!)
Voting starts: (Date to be announced)
Vote Closed: (Date to be announced)
Winner Announce Date: (Date to be announced)

Please copy and paste below (Fill in the blanks) MAKE SURE TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC! :

Age -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Country-

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) -

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) -

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -

Anything else we should know? -

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Best Regards
Steve Cool! _Magno20_
 Steve Cool!

Last edited by _Magno20_ on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: My Appeal!   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:24 am

Hola, Fellow Village Crafters!

I’m here to tell you why I think I deserve the role of a Minimod. This position, I know, is a priority and isn’t just fun and games. After working hard, I’ve found that there’s more to it than just telling players how to use commands ect. You have to work hard, and I’m going to prove to you here, if I can, that I am capable of fulfilling all requirements for a Minimod.
I am fully aware that ‘helping’ is a large part of daily staff life. There is only so much that you can do as a Legend to help, as many things are staff jobs, not every-day members. However, I do my best to help the people of Village Craft most days of the week. After being here for an exceptional amount of time, I feel I can contribute even more to the server with this rank. I have donated £20.00 to the server (£5.00 Donator, then £15.00 Legend.) which I guess is worth mentioning, (Although it probably wont effect anything xD)

I help with just about everything that I can.
Building
Commands
Personal problems
 Friendship issues
Arguments
Finishing a packet of Jaffa Cakes
Website Help!
I think my personal favourite type of help is very clear; Eating Jaffa Cakes.

About Me!

-I live in England, where the server is situated.
-I am Head Assistant of the famous town, Haven!
-I joined Minecraft in Beta Version.
- GB Time Zone.
- I am quite eccentric and I am not to be described as ‘Normal’  affraid 
- I am in love with Japan
-I think I have a grammar and spelling OCD as I cannot stand it when I made spelling or grammar mistakes xD
-I love to help just about as much as I can.
-I am friends with the whole server Very Happy
- I am willing to do my utmost to satisfy a player.  
-I am a bit of a roleplay maniac but I am willing to give it up if needs be.
- I am very open minded and I will say what I think. (Some may call it a fault)
-I love writing and reading!
-Chocolate is amazing.
I just love pigs.  pig 
-I hate to see arguments, and I am sure many others don't, so I do my best to stay out of them and generally stop them from happening with others, too.
-My favourite colour is blue or Silver.  
- I am in love with reading and writing  study 
-I also thought this smiley was a lion at first.  sunny 

So now you know a bit about me, you should know what I can do for the server.

- It is a great ambition of mine to make the server even better than it is today (if possible). However I can only go so far with this.
- I can attract more players, and help them all around the server.
- I am able to explain things in an understandable, professional way.
- I’m able to give the server a great reputation and show the world what a great server it is.

I really can’t put down in words how much I care about this server. This server made me what I am today and I really am grateful. It’s been great to watch the server has growing to be the lovely community we see and know today. Not everything can be fixed or helped easily so getting this rank would be a great experience for me and a good opportunity to show you all how much I can help.  It’s just really a great experience that I really can’t describe. I joined minecraft in Beta and I never really enjoyed it so much until I came to this particular server. It’s my by far favourite and as I said, words can’t describe it.
I’ve appealed for this every time except once, when I was unfortunately away and could not appeal.  I am multilingual as I speak two languages; French and English.

I come from England, where the server is situated in, also. I can be online at least 4 days of the week, about 1-2 hours minimum. I can promote the server in any way requested, if needs be.

I’ve come across many people in despair as they have found their buildings in ruins due to grief. On that topic, there is only so much that I can do. I don’t rebuild it, as the griefer would not be caught, as Co Inspect would only pick up my rebuilding. I usually fix some parts of the grief, but leave a small amount of it to be inspected. I advice them to keep calm, and wait for a responsible member of staff to come online so they can rollback the grief and punish the griefer. If you meant as a member of staff, I would Co Inspect, and give the offender a reasonable punishment depending on the size of the grief. Advice? probably not the best idea to create structures that are made out of valuables, as griefers tend to be attracted to precious things. I would also advise them to make their home less visible, so it'll be hard to grief if you cant find it.

I am active on most parts of the server. I enjoy minigames, PvP, and town building. Towny is incredibly important to me, as a Head Moderator of Haven. I guess this is somewhat staff experience, but over towny instead.

I know there's some amazing people out there, probably going to do a better job than me, Eg: NicoleBeeby_ xD
But my motto is: You'll Never Know If You Don't Try.
So I'm abiding by my motto and trying once again to show you all what I can do.
I'll be working extra hard over the next few weeks helping out in general.

I decided not to use the template provided because I like to be different. I have covered all info in this, including lots of extra (but important) information.

I have strict ideas about racism, anti-religionism, nonjaffacakeism, ect. Anything against Gay, SkinColour, Other Countries, Other People, ect, is not to be tolerated in my mind. It also really bugs me when people do /suicide . It's like a form of attention seeking, and making a joke out of suicide. But anyway, I do not like negativity towards the things above and I will often make sure that nobody will speak against it.

I am always out to help when people are in need. If anyone is bored I will set out to do something with them to stop their interest going somewhere else.

I welcome every player into Village Craft and try to add them into a town and get them a plot (Though Nicole generally beats me to it). Many players seek my assistance when staff are not online and I usually satisfy them after I have given them my help. I feel that I could probably help more if I was privileged with this rank. I am online just about all the time and so an active member is staff is what I feel Village Craft needs.

I do not wish to post my age on here, for safety reasons.

If there is any more info you require, please speak to me and I can give you whatever you require. I am generally online, but if not you can PM me on the website and I'll get back to you soon. Sorry that my appeal was long, I'd just like to make sure I've covered everything and that it's all good.

Kind Regards,
MinerGirl x  I love you

Last edited by MinerGirl2002 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:52 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

PostSubject: Minimod Application! :)   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 am

Hello! I think I deserve Minimod for many reasons, and I also believe I can do good to the server in many ways! First off, I own the biggest town in Village Craft! We're just over 300 people now! I welcome all who join the server into my town and let them know that i'm here to help if they ever need me! I help new people by giving them a place to go, showing them how to rank up, and showing them the donations that they can achieve on this server. I help many new townies by helping start their own towns if they want, and helping them build their own homes and giving them a friend to depend on! I've helped many active players make towns, build things, get townies for their towns and help their towns blossom into something great! I can offer many things to the server as I am a great builder and a dedicated person, when I work at something I make sure to achieve my goal to the highest potential possible! Village Craft is my all time favorite server since I got started months ago! I have been admin on a server in the past which I am not anymore due to the closing of the server over a year ago! Which gives me experience for keeping Village Craft maintained as I used to do with the server I was admin on in the past! Though, I am experienced and great with making sure others follow rules! I'm always there to help anyone who calls my name! I want to become Minimod because this server has helped me in many ways.. I've gained so many friends and its taken me out of my comfort zone and has helped me develop into a friendly talkative person! I wanna help the server as much as the server has helped me! I have never griefed or been banned on any other servers in the past. If I do achieve the rank Minimod I will make sure to always do my best, help everyone in need, and make sure that everyone is having an amazing Village Craft experience!

Questions and Answers:

Age -
I am 16 years of age.

Timezone -
I am in the Eastern Timezone. Go Florida  sunny 

Anywhere from 9 in the morning throughout the day!

Country-
The United States.

No, I am not. The only language I speak is English.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play?-
I started over a year ago! I play all day long, unless I'm doing something that day.

No, I have not.

I have been Admin on a server in the past.

Towny by far, but when Minigames are up I do enjoy spending time there!

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -
As many hours as needed, as I am homeschooled!

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -
If I had to help someone who was greifed, I would co inspect of course and jail the person as long as needed. I would also fix the mess for the person Very Happy

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server)-
If I win I will consider opening my own channel and promoting the server!

This is my first time! Yay!

Yes! Here are a few things about myself!
 I'm an amazing builder!
I help anyone in need!
Helping people makes me feel good about myself!
My favorite subjects are English, Reading and Writing!
I'm a dedicated person, and make sure to finish anything that I start!
I love organization!
I'm obsessed with exclamation points, oops.
I'm a good friend to anyone who needs one!
I used to befriend everyone back when I went to school!
I'm good at handling large groups of people!
When I get older I want to be a Crime Scene Detective or a Nurse!
I have straight A's in all my online classes!

Well I guess that's enough facts about me! Please consider voting for me as I will do my best to make Village Craft the best it can be!
Good luck to every other Village Crafter appealing Very Happy

~NicoleBeeby_

Last edited by NicoleBeeby_ on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:59 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 5:45 am

Hello, fellow Village Crafters! I am gladly posting my first MiniMod appeal ever! Please take my appeal into consideration as I really want to be a MiniMod! I'd be a great one! I can help (and do) new players by answering their questions. Note that I have donated 25.00 GBP to the server. I love this server. The players and staff are really nice. In some other servers, people can be mean but this server's community is really nice! I am a somewhat good builder. Do /t spawn Nature (my town), go through the iron door, climb up the ladder, and head west. You will see a large mansion (owned by majormc1702). Go through the door, and walk through the yard until you reach the back. There will be a path leading to a castle (also owned by majormc1702). Walk up to the castle. Near the castle, you will see a bridge made of jungle wood. Walk across the bridge and you will reach a tree. The tree will have a quartz path connected to it. The (not very long) quartz path will lead you to the entrance of a quartz/wood palace. It has one beacon (no effects) in each corner, and the beacons themselves are hidden underground. The beam goes through a quartz pillar through the palace and up to the sky. You will see a staircase leading up to the second floor. Walk around, and you will find a ladder. It leads up to a tower. If you look out the glass, it is a great view of the town. There is also a staircase leading up to the highest point of the palace, which is an even better view of the the town! I have 56 residents at the time of writing. I'm gonna shut up about my town now (LOL). I really don't think how good your town is affects how good you are at being Staff. Winning this would motivate me to play on Village Craft as much as possible. Anyways, here is my application.

Age - I'm only 9 years old :/ and I am turning ten in a few days more than a month. However, I am mature (e.g. I don't go around trolling) and I'm a good speller (a common error is "villiger" instead of "villager" and I don't make that mistake). I also use proper grammar. I may even be the youngest Legend on the server (This is unlikely, there are many Legends that I don't know the age of)

Timezone - Eastern timezone (US)

What time are you most often on? (your time) -  Weekends: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM, Weekdays: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Country- United States of America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - No, I only speak one language and that is English

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I got Minecraft in December of 2013 however I am not a newbie. I spent a lot of time on the Minecraft Wiki before I got Minecraft. I play Minecraft very often.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - I have once been IP banned on the MCPE server for absolutely no reason. It was most likely one of the non-staff OPs on the server (or at least who have claimed to be OP (i.e. zombiekiller999)). One day, I attempted to log on to the server, and, miraculously I was unbanned. DevonHD came on soon, and I asked him/her did he/she IP ban me, and DevonHD replied no. Uggson wasn't online at the time of the IP ban, so it wasn't him. Soon I found out about Village Craft PC and joined it.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have no experience whatsoever in PC server moderation, but I am Staff in the Village Craft PE server (Helper)! I have also been opped in one or two MCPE servers and didn't abuse my power.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Most recently I have been most active on the chat, town building, and just flying around.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - Look at "What time are you most often on?"; it's near the same, but I spend a lot of time on other servers, too. But, if I win this, I'll spend as much time as I can on VC.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - If I gave them advice, I would tell them to not build out of valuable blocks as valuable blocks such as diamond attract a griefer's attention, build large structures to bore the griefer while in the process of griefing, and build far from people unless they live in a town. I would help by rebuilding the construction, but I wouldn't be able to help if they lived in a town other than mine.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - I am not able to record (I don't have a good microphone).

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - I have made zero MiniMod applications before.

Anything else we should know? - I have a brother who does not have his own Minecraft account and spends almost none of his time on VC.

Good luck to everyone else who's applying.  Steve Cool! 

~Fluffy/Stevie

Last edited by villager_366 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:18 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ghostgirlMC

ghostgirlMC

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:09 am

Age -  14

Timezone - Uk time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - roughly 4:30 to 10:30

Country- England

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Some german, some French, some spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Every day...roughly every day and for as long as possible. I first played minecraft (in general) in 2012

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Never.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I'm an admin on AmieCraft

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Building or assisting in haven.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - At least 4 hours per day every day of the week. If not I'll notify you.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I'll check around to see if anyone knows who did it, use co-inspect and help rebuild it immediately, replacing any lost items at once.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Unfortunately I cannot record it but I can promote it amongst my peers.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 1 on this server, didn't make it to the top 10. I'm made many applications on AmieCraft and that's how I became mod then admin.

Anything else we should know? - I'm a strict rule enforcer when given a position of authority. I also try to use correct grammar when possible and may point out to others when their grammar fails to meet standard or they have made an error in their spelling. I will be on for at least 4 hours every day 7 days a week. If I'm going to be offline for an extended notice of time, I will notify someone.

~ghostgirlMC
Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:40 am

Hello! My user name is _Joey_4. MiniMod has always been a goal of mine ever since I joined Village Craft, although I am just getting around to it, I do think I will make a great MiniMod. I am on Village craft from one hour, to eight hours per day. I have never been banned, nor had any conflicts with a staff member. As it is, I help new Village Craft members get going in towns, and any questions they have. If I do see a new guest, I will add them to Haven, although Nicole usually beats me to it. Also, in Haven I am one of the mayors. I make sure that not many caps are being used, along that people are following the rules. I do know basic commands, along with some advanced ones. If no staff member is online at the time, I will be sure everything is straight and good. On one other server I have been Head-Admin, so I do have experience with being staff. The server went down due to, as far as I know, money loss. In the long run I am happy it did because I got to spend more time on Village Craft. In the past Gouda, Nicole and I found out that BlockBuilders could build anywhere, even in any town. We notified Magno and he made sure it was fixed. I will make sure that everything is the way it is supposed to be, and nothing is out of order. When I am looking for a server to join, I check Village Craft first off, because I have a blast with my friends. I look forward to hopefully being picked for MiniMod. I will always stick to the rules and make sure all Village Crafters have the best experience they can have!

Age - I am 13 years old

Timezone - Eastern Timezone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - On weekends I can be on just about all day, but on weekdays I can be on from 3pm - 9pm

Country- United States of America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak English, and also Spanish.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played minecraft about 2 or 3 years ago, and I plot very often, as you can see from when I can play above.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - No, I have never been banned from any servers.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - My previous experience would be a month or two ago, when I was Head-Admin on another server. That server ended up shutting down.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I am most active in Town Building, but am willing to help players with any problems in those worlds.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can tribute from 1-8 hours per day.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would give the advice to maybe watch over the town more often, and tell them how to turn of permissions for townies. I would check who did it by using Core Inspect and let them know who was responsible for the griefing.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - No, unfortunately I am not.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - I have never made any other application for Village Craft before this, so hopefully I have a good chance!

Anything else we should know? - I am a very kind person, that is willing to help anyone that seeks help. Some of my interests are building, becoming friends to new-comers and helping people out! I will (and am) always their to help! I guess thats it! Thank you for reading my application,  Like a Star @ heaven and please vote for me!  Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by _Joey_4 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
ilovecookiedough

ilovecookiedough

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:37 am

Hello. I'm ilovecookiedough. I wanted to write out an appeal so I can help out the server as a MiniMod. I may be only new to VillageCraft, but I'm a highly trained member of staff on other servers. I'm on from the minute I wake up to the minute I fall asleep (about 16 hours) and I seem to have made a lot new friends that like me on here. I've had previous staff places, four servers, but one shut down. As I've said though, I'd love to help you out while you're busy and to help out the server more. I will answer any questions that are sent to me or asked, and I hope to make people happy.
Age - 15

Timezone - Southern time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Around or more than 16 hours (5:35AM-11:00PM)

Country- Australia

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak English, Japanese, and German.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft in 2011, from my friend who played it, now I play it all the time.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - No I haven't. The only time was a mistake with someone else's name so they apologized a lot.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've been a Moderator once, TrialMod on the same server before moving up to Mod, Twice I've been admin, I'm an admin on a community and in a tekkit, HeadAdmin on a server that has been hacked and I didn't mention this but CoOwner of a tekkit server that went down.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Well I haven't done anything yet, I'm still getting recources and getting used to not flying in survival, so I'm still getting used to everything.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I go on my computer all the time, So if anyone wants to request help from me I'll be on there immediately. But if it's before 5AM and 11PM(On Weekends) I apologize since I cannot get on.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would check who griefed, tell them  who and if it's a minor I'll tell them "It's just a minor grief, I'll fix it." If it's major, I'll figure out who did it and ban them, then try my hardest to place what block was there.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Yes, But I cannot speak in the recordings since I do not have a right microphone.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - I've had 3 applications I've done

Anything else we should know? - Well I'm a shy person with a big heart, I make people feel happy and I get upset when I anger someone. If I'm depressed and on VC please do ask what is wrong, things can happen. I love games, art, staying inside and playing with my dogs, I don't think there's anything to tell now, I just hope that I'd be able to help out with you guys. Thank you.

~Cookie

Last edited by ilovecookiedough on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ProfessorPanda10

ProfessorPanda10

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 am

Well My name is ProfessorPanda10 (duh u already know that) and i really dont have any talents besides being able to eat half my body weight in under 5 minutes and annoying people, OH and getting banned a lot.There is NO reason what so ever that you should choose me as a mini-mod ^ _ ^ in fact i dont know why i posted here im just very bored GOOD DAY PEEPS Razz

Last edited by ProfessorPanda10 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TGS_Rules

TGS_Rules

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:06 am

Hey, TGS_Rules with my appeal! I really want to become MiniMod to help Village Craft, and make it better, if i can. I know the rules of the server and want to help enforce them! Mostly because I've been seeing more arguments/bullying, between friends, or just others. I want to try to stop this, it ruins the friendship, and no one needs to see two people fight! I also want to help with griefs and if someone loses their items, I'd help recover them. I hope you don't mind reading everything below this, thanks!

Age - I'm age 13.

Timezone - Atlantic Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 5pm-10pm

Country- Canada

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - No, but I can learn.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - During 5.2. I play
3-6 days per week, and around 1-4 hours.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Yes
I've been temp banned on Village Craft, twice for 5 minutes and 10 minutes.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've been Co-owner
and mod on two servers.

I'm most active with PVP, but not that often, I stay in the main world mainly.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) -
Around 1-3 hours, maybe more. It all depends on my schedule.

I would help them by fixing the grief of course! Also I would use co-inspect and
jail the person who griefed, if I'm aloud to.
the person if permitted to

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - I am not able to record now,
maybe in the future.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This one is my third
appeal,
two in the past.

~I like to help people.
~I have a soft spot for animals.
~I don't tolerate back talk, often at least.
~I am fairly stubborn in certain situations.
~I speak my mind.
~I'm an overall strong minded person, but I'm nice, too!

Thank you for reading all that! I hope I seem capable of being a MiniMod! I just really want the server to be happier than it's been on certain days. Some may agree I'm ready, some may not, it's just their opinion and I under stand. I want to wish everyone good luck!
Sincerely,
TGS_Rules
Back to top Go down
Matthew_

Matthew_

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:11 am

Steve Cool!  Age - 12 (almost 13)

Timezone - Eastern Timezone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Everyday 6-9 o' clock pm and some in the morning

Country- USA

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English and some Latin

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Everyday

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - nope!

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - On KingCraft  (RussellUhl's Server)

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town Building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - 2-5 hours

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Repair the grief (first of all) then I would track the griefer down and report to a higher ranked staff member.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Yes.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 1

Anything else we should know? - I am really devoted to the Mini-Mod rank, and I shall use my powers wisely and do not use my powers without control.  Very Happy 

Thank You, matthewmuchesko
Back to top Go down
ieatpoo123

ieatpoo123

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:46 am

hi when i scrach my butt my hand smels like poopoo. i think i shuld be minimod becuz i luv my mom and i eat my boogers be4 i sleep
Back to top Go down
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D
Admin
Admin
Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D

Coins : 14

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:50 am

Good luck everybody! All of your appeals are great! Very Happy May the odds be in your favour. c:
Back to top Go down
villager_366

villager_366

Coins : 27

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:01 am

MinerGirl2002 wrote:

 I just love pigs.
MinerGirl x

Same here. x3
Back to top Go down
MLGWGaming

MLGWGaming

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:59 am

Age - 15

Timezone - Eastern

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4pm Eastern

Country- United States

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes i speak English and Spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Since 1.2.5 and about 5-7 hours a day

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Yes 1 the Owner Hated me

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been Admin and mod on other servers but they shutdown long ago

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Just On to Talk and Walk around i like exploring the builds of people ill build when i have an idea in my head.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - More than an hour a day for sure!

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would tell them not to panic help them build the place over and maybe give em a diamond or two.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - yes i am I run over 100+ frames and its no problem to upload

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 1, Well twice now i have applied before and me and squge tied but i would love to become mini-mod to help the server out!
Back to top Go down
colinisbeast01

colinisbeast01

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Age - 13

Timezone - central time zone

Country-North America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - yes, spanish, swedish, english

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - a couple years ago, i often go on everyday if i can

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? -no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - i was an admin on a friends server

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - town, but i usually go around helping other people

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - per day? alot actually xD

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - i would say, i would find the person that did it and have the non griefer tell me what to do to hime, because he would need a punishment

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - i am able to, but i dont usually. i will be more than happy to promote the server.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -i havent really made that much, but i want this to be a good shot for me;P

May the odds be ever in your favour.
Back to top Go down
LuxiFlakes

LuxiFlakes

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:04 am

Age - 14

TimeZone - (UTC+01:00)

What time are you most often on? (your time) 3 pm - 11 pm

Country - Norway

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes! I speak Norwegian, english and german.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - Well I first started playing minecraft in Feb 2010 and i have been playing minecraft really often these years.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - no

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Co-Owner

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town Building.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - 3-5 hours

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would help the one who got griefed building his house and i would talk to the griefer and tell him to stop

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Yes! I actually am! I have recorded many servers before and i would record village-craft if you want! That would be amazing!

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - i have been applying about 3 times and i havent won them. but i will apply everytime its a apeal.

Anything else we should know? - Yes. Ive been playing bukkit servers for a long time and i know alot about bukkit. i have been staff at about 13 servers and every owner at these servers liked me. i also know alot about minecraft and i know how to craft everything in minecraft! I love to build and i think im a pretty good builder. i have soon been playing on vc in 1 year and i really enjoyed it! I have done alot good to other servers and i really wanna do something good on here ^^

May The odds be ever in your favour.

~LuxiFlakes

Back to top Go down
JaredOffTopicPVP

JaredOffTopicPVP

Coins : 3

PostSubject: JaredOffTopicPVP's MiniModApp   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:26 am

Age - 11-12
 Steve Cool! 
Timezone -Ontario

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4Pm-7:30PM

Country-Canada

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -English-French

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I Had it in 2010 i played a
free version but i bought a account in 2011

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? -Once For Breaking a dirt block from a dirt house

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Owner,Admin,Headmod,Mod,Trialmod,trusted

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Mostly everything

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - 1-2 Hours

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would Say Its Ok This Is Minecraft always remember Notch Never Gave Up And Look At What He Created The Game We are playing right now. Then i would help them build it up

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) -No im going to be able  to stream soon

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -10

Anything else we should know? -Im a good builder A awesome pvper and I Used to own a server also i Have Skype,Teamspeak and i follow the owner on twitter so i can stay up to date And I have two Minecraft accounts! I can also animate

Last edited by JaredOffTopicPVP on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot 1 thing)
Back to top Go down
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Mrlegohaloman's Appeal   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:06 am

Age - 14

Timezone - Eastern

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Country- America

I have taken German for a couple years, and can speak little replies here and there.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
I began to play minecraft about two years ago and started to play on the server about a year and a half ago.
I get on everyday unless there is an event which restricts me from doing so.

I have never been banned on any server.

I have been co-owner of two servers with two different people. We ran the servers for about 5 months each which gave me a good understanding on working with plug-ins and players.

I am most active in the PVP world within a faction and working on my town.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) -
I can contribute to the server as long as someone needs help throughout the day. In total, I have about three hours reserved to minecraft a day.

I would tell them that a player of a higher rank (ex. admin) would be able to /co inspect the grief to find who the player was that griefed he/she. Also, I would tell he/she that player would be brought to justice for his/her actions. If I was of a rank to do so I would and also help to repair the griefs if there were not any other problems going on.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) -
As you probably know (Magno) I have my youtube channel and have made a couple of videos relating to your server, one introducing it to anyone that watched it. I have also tried to spread the word of the server at my school to other players.
I have ran in two before. That was a long time ago though, possibly a little less than a year. Since then I have not ran in any.

I have past experience with working on servers. I have learned how to deal with rude and/or rule breaking players. I have also learned how many plug-ins work (mostly world edit).
-
I try to help players whenever they have questions or problems.
-
I have been on this server since November 2012. I have become good friends with many of the staff. I believe I have proved my loyalty to the server. I also hope to be able to help in situations where I was not able to before because of my lack of rank.
-
Thanks!
Mrlegohaloman

Back to top Go down
RussellUhlFilms

RussellUhlFilms

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 am

Age - 12

Timezone - EST

What time are you most often on? (your time) - atleast more than 3 hours a day, but that will change

Country- U.S.A

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - no but a barely speak a little spanish though

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - December 20, 2012, ALL DAY I CAN

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - sadly, yes but i have stopped trolling and griefing on this server since febuary of 2013

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Owner on my server, head-admin on another

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town and Pvp

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - minimum of hours i contribute: 2 or 3

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - i would tell them i can help, everything will be fine, and ill co inspect it and find that griefer and punish him!

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - yes

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 2

Anything else we should know? - sensitive to cyberbully's gets mad but will not play minecraft until im cool
Back to top Go down
http://king-craft-awesome.enjin.com
TheMattHatter
Admin
Admin

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:03 am

Hey,

My name is DoctorM91 (although most people call me 'Doc') and I am taking part in this minimod appeal because throughout the year I have become a regular member of the server and have seen people having troubles and Minimod's have been able to help them. I think that it is my turn to show some support and help out. I love helping people and I think becoming a Minimod is a great. Here is my application:

Age - 12 (Almost 13)

Timezone - I am in the Easter Timezone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Between 4:00pm & 8:00pm

Country- England, UK

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak English, Spanish, French & Italian.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft on the 25th of December 2012.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - No, I try my best to stick to the rules because I hate rule-breakers myself.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I am an Admin on anther server called the "Unity Community" but if I became Minimod here, I would be more thn willing to hand down my position as Admin to become fully dedicated to VC.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I spend most of my time on VC in Towny although I am more than familiar with PvP & Minigames.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can spend 3 hours minimum on the server on a weekday and spend 5 minimum on a weekend. About 28 hours a week, average.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - If you have been griefed, keep calm. We would find the griefer and make him pay for his crimes (If he has stolen, pay back a certain amount of money or give stolen goods back) and make sure that the person who has suffered from the griefer's act, is 100% happy with what the outcome is, without going to far.

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - I can do as much as you want over: Instagram, websites, facebook (I am getting it in 2 months), through friends and anything social networking, if it is in my age limit. I am also willing to try new methods of advertising if necessary.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This is my first and I am proud of it. I hope you like my application and I wish the best of luck to all my worthy, fellow contestants who's applications I have read and am impressed with.

Anything else we should know? - I am good with some styles of building and am willing to try new things. I'm good at: Modern, Wood & Stone, Classic, Curved, Spawns, Shops and themes. I also like working from blueprints. I am passionate about reading & writing. (I'm taking part in the Wicked Writers Competition)I am willing to help out with any problems the server comes across and would like to help as much as I can because I know that this server has amazing potential.

Good luck everyone and may the odds be ever in your favour Very Happy 
- Doc

Last edited by DoctorM91 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoudaOrCheddar

GoudaOrCheddar

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:38 am

Hello you may or may not know me but that is fine, I am not one to judge, you are here to judge me, so let me introduce myself. My name is Simon Nowak , on the server you know me as Gouda. I am part of one of the biggest towns in the server, Haven, I help new people or anyone in general get towns or I invite them to my town, I get them started with plots and help them rank up to member so they have all the abilities almost everyone else has. I get them friends or I become their friend. I started playing on this server I believe for about 9 months, It was fun great time, but then I became a staff member on a server as a mini-mod, I'd go on the server every chance I got, help build the server, help in commands, promote the server, get the new players started out on the server by becoming their friend, I would spend almost every hour on the server trying to make it way better then it was.the server was growing popular. I went form mini-mod, to mod, to "under" admin then finally Admin it self. The server slowly fell apart when there was an owner switch, slowly and slowly people left, then finally it closed down. I am glad for that because I can now spend more time on the back on Village Craft. So as you can see I have plenty experience in being a staff member. Being back on village Craft was a joy, I became more and more social. I made new friends and I continue to keep getting more. Recently there was a fight, it was basically nonsense, I stepped in and tried to stop it, instead they yelled at me say "You can't make us do anything", on specifically said "You aren't even staff, we don't have to listen", that makes me think that I need to be a staff member to help out people. I feel that unless I'm staff I will be unheard in important debates.I only wish to make things better for the server, help out players. If someone needs my help from greif or other problems, I want to be the first to get there and help out, I am a dedicated person, serve to help others if they are in need. I want to stop and jail greifers and trollers so the will no longer terrorize the server and the new people. I want give back to the server what it gave me. I want a new player experience the server the same way I did and enjoy it and be happy and make new friends on the server. I want mini-mod to help.

Age - 12 going on 13.

Timezone - Eastern.

What time are you most often on? (your time) - from 4:00 to 10:00 on weekdays, All day on weekends.

Country- United States.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Yes, English, Polish and learning French.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -  About a year ago, Almost every chance I get when I'm not busy.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - No.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes I've been an Admin

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Townie, sometimes Pvp

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - About 6 hours, or all my free time.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would say to Claim and protect it with signs, I'd use co-inspect then jail the griefer depending on how bad the crime, then help rebuild the players home or town

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - Once I get my new computer (which will be during my Easter break), yes I will try to

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - Two so far.

Anything else we should know? - Yes plenty!
 Like a Star @ heaven I am in advanced classes and get straight A's
 Like a Star @ heaven I only speak polish at home
 Like a Star @ heaven I love my dogs
 Like a Star @ heaven My favorite sports are Hockey and Soccer
 Like a Star @ heaven I am Mature
 Like a Star @ heaven I am nice to everyone I meet
 Like a Star @ heaven I love to build, I build almost everything
 Like a Star @ heaven My favorite animals are the Koala and the Wolf
 Like a Star @ heaven I enjoy making new friends
 Like a Star @ heaven If you need to contact me my Skype is mr.kuba4 or Gouda 4012#

~Simon Nowak
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:09 am

Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:09 am

Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
Pokie

Pokie

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 7:05 am

Age - 12

Timezone - Easter time zone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 6:00-10:00

Country- United States Of America

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - No

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I played a lot, When ever I could

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - Yes

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I am a admin on emma572's server and also a co-owner on russelluhl's server

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town building and pvp

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - I'll usually play about 3 to 4 hours a day

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would tell him/her that I would find out who did it and help them re build

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - No but I have posted a vid on VC before but sadly with the new youtube thing they have been deleted

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - one

Anything else we should know? - I am a kind friendly person, I like to help people in need, also I like to RP although I don't do it much on VC, MY favorite food is peanut butter and I like to make friends and will be happy to help any guest, member, ect. I also will treat guest like legends and legends like guest. I have friends at school that play minecraft and I can give them the ip so we can have more people on. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
rainbows253

rainbows253

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:59 am

Hi village crafters! you may not know me but im rainbows253. i am making the appeal so i can at least get a chance of getting minimod!
Age - 12 going on to 13

Timezone - Eastern timezone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm

Country- USA

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - nope

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - in 2011 when i found out about it online. everyday at the most

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? - yes.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Admin, Mod, Co-Owner and Head Admin

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - 4 to 5 hours. if i can't get on for 3 days or more i will notify you.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - i would say to protect your town and make it in a more safe place. I would jail the player that did it and help the player remake their build

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) - yes

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 1

Anything else we should know? - im really nice and i like to help out a lot.

Sincerely,
rainbows253 I Approve!  lol!  Steve Joyous!  Very Happy  Wink  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March MiniMod Appeals Examples:   March MiniMod Appeals Examples: Empty

Back to top Go down

March MiniMod Appeals Examples:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next