Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):

Go down 
+28
GoudaOrCheddar
YokoMitch
Enzichan
ramonalavery
Pokie
uggson
ieatpoo123
DreamPiano16
the_mad_engineer
LolzBatz
Tornadoed
MrLego
Mak
ilovecookiedough
LilHelena
obey_katie
XXToxic00xX
_Joey_4
JuliaLupin
luis_padilla260
shadoz_man
ProfessorPanda10
RussellUhlFilms
TGS_Rules
sweedxj818
NickTheSlothLord
MinerGirl2002
_Magno20_
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): Empty
PostSubject: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello There Village Crafter!

So have you been dedicated to the server and also helped people out on the forums?

Being a MiniMod is important as you can now work your way to higher ranks such as admin etc.  Now it's your chance to achieve MiniMod rank and to help the server grow!

We will look at any Ban, Mute and Warning History of your account from our Ban Management site. This might effect your chances. (If the player has learnt from their mistakes we will consider their appeals.)
View Your Account Status Here

Dates  :
Appeals closes: Friday 27th June 2014 (This is when we will read your appeal and you cant make any edits to it!)
Voting starts: Tuesday 1st July 2014
Voting Closed: Tuesday 8th July 2014

Winner Announce Date: (Date to be announced)

Please copy and paste below (Fill in the blanks) MAKE SURE TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC! :

Age -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Country-

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) -

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -

Anything else we should know? -

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Best Regards
Steve Cool! _Magno20_
 Steve Cool!

Last edited by _Magno20_ on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm

Hello!

I never thought I would be going through this all over again   but I guess here I am... I've made many, many appeals and I have been demoted > - < That was one of my most painful but more useful lesson of life I have ever experienced. I see what I have done and I wish and regret many of my evil deeds   I just... I just want a second chance. I know I have done wrong and failed many things... People learn from mistakes and I have learnt so much from this.

So. I'm 14 years old, and I am an English girl. I am online most hours of the day, including the early hours, although I am sometimes unavailable 8:15 am - 3:40 pm, due to school  stuffs.
I'm from England and  I can speak some Japanese, Fluent French and a little bit of Swedish *Thanks to gelehalon123 ily bae* , oh and of course fluent English.

I joined minecraft in beta edition, and as I say, I was a minimod before I screwed up and way demoted.  I am able to advertise the server on youtube, in my books *I sell them in my local area* I also can just about do anything to advertise I and support it. I have also ran a server of my own, but I preferred this server and closed it.

I am an able builder, and I love drawing (Pppstt does this make me an artist?  afro ) I'm also trying to get my books published at the moment, so maybe I'm an author too (Not that you need to know xD) My brother Miner8 is teaching me how to program so I guess I can....? I think thats it  Very Happy  

I have donated £20 to the server, but that's unnessicary info xD

If someone was griefed, I would first tell the victim to calm down; help is on the way. Then I would co inspect, and report the griefer to a higher ranked staff member. I would then suggest anti grief tactics to the player such as CLAIM and use RESISTANT MATERIALS. I would also suggest using lockette if they hadn't already.

Have I ever been banned? Yep, when everyone was perm banned. Also role-play. Smile

Jailed or muted or anything? Mhmm, atar jailed me once for stealing a horse from her, when we were messing around, and muted when I was permanently muted for 2s by _Magno20_. *both of those were accidents !*

I can be online for hours, and hours, and hours a day. I can be online any time of the week however I will probs be on mine chat a lot until further notice (Hopefully soon!).

When a player joins the server, I welcome them and add them to my town, and get them a plot. I then give them a tour of the town and make them see the server is worthwhile. I also introduce them to many other players so they can make friends!

I have, as you know, learnt from my mistakes v . v I know that many other ppl will be a better choice, Like Obey_Katie, and Sweed, and Sluth. But I can always try... I know none of you staff guys will elect me lmfaoooo but I guess yolo and you never know if you don't try  tongue   :approve: 

So anyways, I guess you should know that sometimes I lose my temper.  Steve Rage!  Recently I've been learning to bottle it, so it is SAFE RIGHT NOW... but sometimes I can and will lose it. I also have an extreme case of hating it when people are racist and homophobic or use /suicide. Man I hate that command. I am friends with most of the server, even if I know everyone despises me at the moment.

I know you guys have recently been asking why I was demoted and stuffs.... so to everyone that reads this, I don't wanna talk about it. This has been hard enough without all of you guys putting pressure on and interrogating me. I just want to forget about this okie?  I love you 

Lots of Love and Best Wishes,

Minet.

Last edited by MinerGirl2002 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
NickTheSlothLord

NickTheSlothLord

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Hello Village Craft Community! My name is Nicholas Couch. Mostly know as Sloth on VC. I'm appealing for minimod a second time and hoping this is my time to shine! I want minimod not for power, but just to help people. I love to help and think this rank would be great for me! It's always been a goal of mine to become minimod. Good luck everyone! Very Happy

Age- 12 almost 13 Smile

TimeZone- Eastern

When are you most often on?- I'm usually on when I wake up. I wake up around 10:00 AM and then come on through out the day.

Country- I live in the Unites States! GO AMERICA xD

Am I Multilingual?- No, I only speak English.

When did you first play MC, how often do you
play?- I play everyday! Very Happy

What are your previous experiences with moderation?- I've been mod on a few other server and I'm operator of Aether Blade Craft! GO NICOLE

What server are you most active on?- I'm usually on Towny I'll check in on PVP everyone once and a while.

How many hours can you contribute per day?- I can contribute probably 2 or 1 hour each day.

What advice would you give to someone who has been greifed, how would you help?- I would tell said person to claim over their land and put money in their bank and tell them the commands, I could also help rebuild by giving the essential material!

Am I able to record?- No, a downside is that I have a old laptop, it's not doing so hot nowadays.

How many minimod applications have you made?- This is my second one, my first one was very unprofessional.

What skills do you have?- I think of myself as a good builder, and I'm a very funny person and can make people laugh! Very Happy

Anything else you should know?- I had lots of fun writing out this appeal! It'll be a great experience if you vote Sloth for minimod! Very Happy

That's my minimod appeal! I wish everyone good luck for appealing! We all have a equal chance remember! Smile
Back to top Go down
sweedxj818

sweedxj818

Coins : 22

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:08 am

Hey Guys! My name is Jacob, but most of you know me by Sweed. This is my first appeal and I've got my fingers crossed that I'll make it.
Time I can play: 10:00 AM
Timezone: CTZ
Multicultural: No
First Played MC, I started about 3-4 years ago and I try to play whenever I can.
Banned: I was once, but I wasn't told why.
Experience: I was a mod on my friends server once.
Server: Towny
Times I can Log on: At least 3 times a week.
Advice: Here's some money, try and rebuild what you can, If you need help feel free to tell me.
This is my first appeal.
Random: No matter the outcome, you will have the backing of the Ranger Corps.

Last edited by sweedxj818 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TGS_Rules

TGS_Rules

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 am

Hey, TGS or Tanner here, people know me by either. Fourth appeal! I'm always excited to appeal, and also see the new mini mods even if I don't win, it's just nice to see people happy when they win. All I got I guess, good luck everyone!

Age - 13 years

Timezone - Atlantic Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Currently I haven't been active because of
the close approch of summer and the tests I've had to complete, but now it should be atleast
every day, or every second day.

Country- Canada

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Not really, some small sentances in French though. I'm willing to learn though!

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I can't remember the exact date, but it was last June actually. I'm not sure how often I play, mostly because I have a few jobs, my music so probably atleast three times a week for an estimated time.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Head-Admin, and Operator (all on different servers)

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town building I guess

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - Any amount of time.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -
I'd co-inspect the grief, tell the person everything will be fixed (If I can get a staff member with roll back to do that),and contanct staff that could do a temporary ban.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I can't record, or do much promotion, but I can do a bit of promotion of  the server on my Instagram.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - I've made three other applications.

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -
I'm a fairly boring person if you could word it like that, I'm not extrodinary at any
computer talents, artwork, or building (I can make a decent build I believe)

Anything else we should know? - I'm not a pushover, even though that could be a down fall, too.
                             - I'm good with people.
                             - In my opinion, I have a good sense of humor.
                             - I'm willing to help.
                             - I apparently have a way with words.
                             - I do speak my mind if something wrong is said, I try not to be offensive though.
                             - If there is a conflict, I won't take a side, but I will support both with reasoning.

Last edited by TGS_Rules on Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RussellUhlFilms

RussellUhlFilms

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:34 am

Age - 12 almost 13

Timezone - eastern standard time (just in case im wrong, i live in Georgia USA)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - unknown

Country- USA

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - im english but barely speak spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - December 20th or 21st 2012, EVERY DAY!!!!!!

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - owner of kingcraft, going to be owner on torchcraft, OP on amie craft, was OP on spongecraft

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - towny and VTA

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) -
2-5

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Dont worry! ill find out who it is and we can fix this! Smile

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - YES

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - 3

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - worldedit, co inspect, (going to be studying rollback)

Anything else we should know? - yes, i have been banned, kicked, muted, and jailed, and griefed, i quit griefing a long time ago and i understand my chances will probably be low. but its always good to try and try. Thank You for reading this.

~Russell Uhl

Back to top Go down
http://king-craft-awesome.enjin.com
ProfessorPanda10

ProfessorPanda10

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:57 am

WELL I DONT WANNA BE MINIMOD I JUST THINK I SHOULD BE MINIMOD CUZ OF MY FABUNESS, I MEAN LOOK AT DIS SHIET
pure. fabu. plus i mean im a panda... i think we need someone adorable as a minimod. not that the staff isnt ugly or anything i mean like pandurs are just like... pure fluff man.... DONT CHU WISH UR GIRLFRIEND WAS HOT LIKE MEH sorry that song just popped into meh head.... BOYS CALL YO SELF A BALLER WAHT THE FUAK U THINKING sorry another song ya know i luv songs... C A M P F I R E S O N G SONG FUAKING SPONGEBOB UR MY HERO yeh... dis appeal is going GREAT... toats ganna get teh job. WELL I AM TOATS GOING TO WIN AND DIS IS ER THANG U NEED TO KNOW BOUT MEH SO BAI btw im fabu
Back to top Go down
shadoz_man

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:00 am

Age - 15

Timezone - Est

What time are you most often on? (your time) - around 10:00am

Country-USA

I can speak german,french,english

I started like 4-5 years ago and I love it so very often

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -My friends server bowcraft  

most likely towny building new things for mirage a.k.a my town

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -
most days I play all day from the time I wake up till  the time I go to sleep

Ill help catch this  greifer and then help rebuild Very Happy

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -
no

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -0

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -I think Im a good bulider

Anything else we should know? -oh um PEACE OUT

May the odds be ever in your favour.
Back to top Go down
luis_padilla260

luis_padilla260

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:39 am

Age - 13

Timezone - est

What time are you most often on? (your time) - most of the day

Country-usa

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - yes but i only speack alittle spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - in 2012 (since i fist started plaing)

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - me and my friend had a server called beancraft

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - when i wake up till like 6:00

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - probably from like 1:00 to 6:00

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -i would give them my stuff and help rebuil anything people have griefed. Very Happy 

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -yes

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -2

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -builde,designer

Anything else we should know? -thanks for letting me apply  tongue 
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:56 am

These appeals are looking good so far!

The Staff will be reading your appeals throughout the week, so please keep that in mind! Your appeals and behavior in game will determine whether you make it to the top ten! Please behave!

If you have any questions or concerns, you may send private messages or mail (in game) to me, Joey, Nicole, etc. You can also reach us on social apps:

Twitter:
           Owner _Magno20_ : @VillageCraftNet
           Head-Admin JuliaLupin : @ThatMCAlpha
           MiniMod NicoleBeeby_ : @ThisMCQueen

Instagram:
           Owner _Magno20_ : @VillageCraftNetwork
           Head-Admin JuliaLupin : @ThatMinecraftAlpha
           MiniMod NicoleBeeby_ : @ThisMinecraftQueen

Or just personally mail us in game!

We are really excited to vote for the top 10! So please, give this your best and behave!

Also, we have new additions to the MiniMod appeals! There is a head-count in spawn where the top ten will be placed. We are trying to have something new with the nicknames, and there is a new
/warp top10! Also, /warp stats is where you can see the status of the MiniMod voting! (Warning! These are not always accurate as they will be hand updated.)

Thank you for applying and good luck!

Head-Admin JuliaLupin

Last edited by JuliaLupin on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:46 am

The appeals are looking great so far! I have a feeling this year will be a good one. These appeals are coming on nicely! As Julia said, /warp stats will not be as accurate because they are hand updated.

Here is some more info on the /warp top10! This is where the top 10 will have little booths, and they can advertise! Although you will not be able to build there, however you can tell _Joey_4, NicoleBeeby_, or JuliaLupin what you would like on the signs.
Tip: Come up with a catchy slogan!

Good luck everybody!

~Joey

Last edited by _Joey_4 on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
XXToxic00xX

XXToxic00xX

Coins : 14

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 4:52 am

Hey guys its Toxic!! I am appealing because I want to make the server a better place! I am a huge fan of towny and I love the server! I can be awesome at times and serious. I love helping new players and adding them to my town and showing them around the server at introducing them to others!

Age - I'm 12 Razz

Timezone - UTC+2:00 in case I am wrong I live in South Africa!

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I cannot play on weekdays other than Fridays and I can't play on most Saturday mornings!

Country-South Africa!

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Sadly, No :c

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I  play MineCraft whenever I can! Since 2010! What a Face 

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I have been a mod on a different server

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I play on the Towny part of the serve rmost of the time!

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can get on the server 3 times a week and for a very long time! (About 3hrs minimum!)

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -I would first calm them down and inspect the grief and tell them someone will come on and help them! I would then report the issue to a higher ranked player!

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -I have been wanting to start a channel for a long time but, I have not got anything solid on it Like a Star @ heaven  Like a Star @ heaven But I can tell people about the server and get my friends to play!

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -None on this server! But in order to get mod on another server I had to apply!

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. -I am not a great designer or artist but I can do some advanced redstone and I can just be there to help build simple things but not massive advanced builds!

Have I ever been banned or muted?: I have only been banned on a different server for 7 days when I towered up to another players house to try get my stuff (I was killed)

Last edited by XXToxic00xX on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
XXToxic00xX

XXToxic00xX

Coins : 14

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:03 am

By the way if you want to record with me mail me in-game or contact me here!
Back to top Go down
obey_katie

obey_katie

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 am

hey guys! I am Katie!

I  want to be a staff because I really want to help people.  Very Happy I can be serius, [ignore my pro spelling] and fun, and things like that! Good luck to all of you people trying, and wish you the best of luck. I have had no bans, and I am a friendly person! [unless it comes to the world cup xD] here are my copy paste things below:

Age -  15

Timezone - GB (England)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - about 4;30-7 (weekdays)

Country- ENGLANDDD

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -  I speak English, some sweedish and French, and spanish

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - January 5th {Ma b'day} and quite a lot xD ( about 3 hrs a day? idk something like that)

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -  Well I have been a mod on a server before, and as long as I know the command/rules I work really well. If they don't follow the rules, they get a Kick/Ban.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Towny mostly, Pvp sometimes.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - well everday I go on the server, unless like holidays and stuff. About 2 and a half hours a day (again weekdays)

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - That if they get it again, they tell me and I can co-inspect them and ban/kick them. Also, I would calm them, and say that help will come.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - well I don't do Youtube, but I will do stuff on twitter, instagram, ect. But I will also tell people I know in real life.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -1 :{ (this is the first one)

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -  Well I am good in creative, I have a creative mind :> and yeah.  I am good at redstone :> So builder, redstoner (If that's a word lol)

Anything else we should know? - of course! I think you all know, but I am a unicorn. BUT I am moderator (mod) or Nicole + Joey's server,(aetherblade)  and Co-owner of haven, the biggest town on Village Craft.

Good luck!

Thank you for reading staff/other people! I hope you all have a Amazing day! Good luck, and, May the ods, be EVER in your favour. (man I love the HG) <3

I Approve!

Last edited by obey_katie on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LilHelena

LilHelena

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 8:13 am

Age-14
Time-northern hemisphere time
What time are you most on-I'm usually on at 4:00 or 4:30
Country- Nevada
Are you multilingual (speak other languages) Unfortantley I only speak English but a couple sentences in Dutch and French
When did you first play minecraft, how often do you play? I usually play like 4 days a week and I think I first played minecraft in the end of
What is your previous type moderation-ill probably loose by this I have never been staff on a server but I'm very calm when it comes to spammers and rude players.
What are you most active on the server (towny,building,minigames,pvp,etc) I'm mostly on towny
How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as you log onto the server 3 or more times for an hour or more- I am usually on four times a week but this summer I have to go camping so I won't be on for two weeks or something
What advice would you give to someone who was greifed? How would you help? What I would do is I would try to find out who was at the place that was greifed last and I would try to replace everything in and around the house.
Are you able to hold records? (Or promote the server in different ways) I sometimes tell my friends or family about this server I do not have any social media accounts though.
Anything else we should know?-My real username is Helenagirl56! thanks for reading my appeal

Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:23 am

Holy cow! Record number of appeals submitted on our first day of opening the apply thread! Thank you to everyone who has applied!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
ilovecookiedough

ilovecookiedough

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:18 am

Hello there, my name's ilovecookiedough but you can call me cookie. I'm applying for MiniMod this time and hopefully I'll be in the running. I'm a trained staff for three years, I've never been banned except for an accident on another server. I haven't been on VC for a while cause of school, but it's now the holidays so I'll be on! Hopefully I can help this server out very much to keep it up and running, and to keep it a good server.

Age - I'm Fifteen years old.

Timezone - Australian timezone. (southern)

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I haven't been on cause of exams. But I'm always on Minecraft for 14-16 hours.

Country- Australia.

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - I speak Spanish, German, Swedish, Italian, and Japanese now.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing minecraft in 2011, and I play this game a lot.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I was granted Mod on a server and admin, so I've had a lot of training done.

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I'm not sure yet, I'm hoping to just build and do minigames, I'm not much of a PvPer but if someone wants me to I wont hesitate to go a few rounds of PvP.

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - On school days, 7 hours. On weekdays, 10 hours.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -If the person is freaking out because of their build has been griefed, I'll ask them politely to calm down and tell me what happened. Once they do that, I will do my best help them with their house.
If someone DID grief, I'd ask them a few questions, if they lie, I'll give them a warning to tell the truth, if they're still lying I will ask if I can ban them, if I cannot contact an admin, I will ban the griefer and report to a staff that I banned this person for this reason.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes, I have my own YouTube channel that I can help promote the server to. Ask me anytime you want me to do that, If I don't answer, I'll probably be studying. But I will have time to record.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This is my second MiniMod Application on here, but I've done four applications.

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I'm an artist, programmer, a very good builder as some people say. Ask me to draw or build I will do tasks for you. I will try finish them by the due date and if I don't I'll take time out of my schedule to work on that.

Anything else we should know? - Not really, but I draw a LOT, so you can ask me to draw anything you want, I love being happy but when I'm not I'll try to be happy.  I don't like making people upset or sad, so I'll try my best to keep everyone happy!
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Back to top Go down
LilHelena

LilHelena

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:33 am

Sorry my appeal was sloppy
Back to top Go down
Mak

Mak

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Yo its Mak or YesIamMak most people know me i am legend thats about it

Age - 14

Timezone - AEST

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 4pm to about 10 pm

Country- Australia

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Nope English for life

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - in 2011 i play about every day

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - on some chat rooms i am mod and have been for about a year

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Town building and VTA

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - about 4-5 maybe everyday or every second

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would find who did it and help them fix it

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - Yes i am

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - none this is first

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - Um i think im a good builder but i dont really know

I was banned once but i was framed
Back to top Go down
MrLego

MrLego

Coins : 54

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Age - 14

Timezone - Eastern Time Zone

What time are you most often on? (your time) - During Summer: Any time of day
When School is in: 4 to 8 PM

Country- America

I speak German, but not fluently.
I started a couple years ago on the app and then got it for xbox.  Afterwards I began on the PC.  I play everyday unless I am away (Like I was for the past week).
What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I co-owned a server for a few months and learned about many plug-ins/ways to to deal with people.

Town building and PVP/VTA are the places I hang out most in.
How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can do more than what is asked of inside the parentheses above (Two hours a day).

If I was a minimod with the ability to co inspect, I would co inspect the grief and report the player to a higher staff member who can take more action.  If the grief was severe, a admin could do rollback if willing.  If it is smaller, I would help them rebuild/fix any griefed areas (If nothing else more important arose).  I would also tell them to create a town to claim and protect the area so no more griefs happen.  If it was protected, I would tell them to be careful of who they invite to the town and to show them the rules.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -\
I use bandicam to create different videos and have made videos in the past that involve this server and even feature it.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -
I believe I have ran in the last three and made it to the top ten in each.

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) -  I have experience in working with plug-ins/commands.  My building skills are moderate but I believe I have the ability to help players when problems arise.

I have played on Village Craft for a long time now, and feel I have earned the trust of the staff and have proved my worth in being a loyal player.  I have knowledge in plug-ins and dealing with situations.  I hope I can help the server even more by becoming Minimod.

I have also created a town I run with Sweedxj818 that offers players a exciting experience relating to the Ranger's Apprentice book series. Players who join town can take tests to earn their rank as a Ranger and their own horse. Once a Ranger, that player can then participate in other activities around town.
Back to top Go down
Tornadoed

Tornadoed

Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:00 am

Hey Vc its Tornadoed here and I believe that I can make Vc a better place and I can influence the server.Minimod is a very trustable position and I think I can fulfil this. I have been banned but I have learnt from my mistake and I have matured over the last two years. Many people know me on VC since I play quite a lot I just wanted to say Good luck to everyone and I have donated I don't know if this helps XD
Timezone:GB

What Time are you most often on: I am most on everyday for 2 hours a day mostly

Are you multilingual: Yes I am I speak French and German

When did you first play Minecraft: I first played minecraft about 3 years ago

have you had any experience in moderating: I have I was co-owner of a server and have had experience in the arts of moderating I know when to kick ban and temp-ban people and I know how to calm people down.I have also been mod on many servers E.G BTMcraft and ApprenticeMC

Where are you most active on the server: I am most active on towny I love towny and that's why I love VC Smile

How many Hours can you contribute each day: I can contribute to 2-4 hours a day unless I have a change to my day

What advice would you give to someone who has greifed?:I would tell them to show me it and I will use core protect to see who has done it,I would help them repair the damage and report this to a higher mod who can take action.

Will you be able to record??:Yes I will on my Youtube account and I will tell people in IRL

How many MINIMOD Applications have you done?:This is my first Smile

What skills do you have?:I am a very good builder and redstoner also I know how to calm people down

Anything else: No just good luck XD

TornadoEd

Back to top Go down
LolzBatz

LolzBatz

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 am

Hi im Daniel. I am 15 years Old. I live in Jakarta 7+GMT Bangkok.I often on Minecraft on freeday, afyer School, or anytime that i can use to log on minecraft. But usually i plat minecraft in day. I live in Jakarta,Indonesia.I can use English well, Trust me i cant make this if i cant use English . Hmm i play minecraft since beta release.I have my own server and i m a owner in blacklistgmc.net(notavailable) i work with my team theres only 3 people work on my server 2 builder and me. I have to managed all plugins and i tried to make custom plugin but didn't work. We have tried to open the server for 1 month and i need donations and then i close it.i love pvp i always at factions server, hungergames and i like to play prison too its cool.in a day i can play minecraft for 4-5 hours until i feel bored but i can play anytime.yes i can , i have a friend he is a youtuber check out hes youtube account NuffyMC but i can make a youtube channel and start promoting village craft.Minimod..., in my server i have 3 donors class, moderator,admin,and Owner i use groupmanager.i can make custom plugins. Dont tell me but i need Group, to make custom plugin we have to make a group that work together. I also have manage skill. Oh yeah i also caring and sometimes i bought donor rank to them thats silly i know . 1 thing i always wanted the server that i help is become a Popular server, and great in minecraft
and i nice to people. Thank you i hope villagecraft will read this. THANKS
Back to top Go down
JuliaLupin

JuliaLupin

Coins : 78

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:26 am

Man, these are some great appeals!

You guys broke a new record! That has been the most appeals in one day we've ever recieved! Thanks for the support, we are looking forward towards choosing the top 10!

Head-Admin JuliaLupin
Back to top Go down
the_mad_engineer

PostSubject: the_mad_engineer minimod appeal   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:56 am

I'm gonna keep this short and to the point because I know for the people reading this, this can get boring so here's something a little less lengthy.

age - 14

timezone - GMT (well BST right now)

when am i most often on? - Mondays, Thursdays and Wednesdays i'm on from 4 pm till about 6 pm and all the other days i'm on between 4 pm and 10 pm possibly later on Fridays and Saturdays.  

Am I multilingual? - Sort of a tough question here to be honest. I feel the definition of multilingual gets twisted from "I know the language fluently" to "I know a few words". so I'm going to have to say no but I do learn french and have a small ability to guess/comprehend languages that a don't know just through my understanding of french and the occasional stab in the dark (something that i don't really like doing).

when did i start playing minecraft? - I started playing minecraft about 2 years ago and have played on the server ever since. I started playing minecraft just for this server as it was what my friends played on back then.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I'm a mod in at least 3 twitch chats where I am used to dealing with around 10 -40 people in one chat. so I'm used to the numbers that would appear on the server in peak times.

Where are you most active on the server? - defiantly town building, i literally don't stray out of there unless it's for the occasional VTA game play.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can play for at least an hour a day or up to about 3 -4 hours depending on how creative I'm feeling with my build.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Ok i'm gonna put this in the steps i would take. step 1) Verify which world it is in. If it is in PVP well that's part of being in a  PVP world, if it's towny world i proceed to step 2. Step 2) I would have a look for myself. check if the area is still claimed, if the town it was claimed by suddenly disbanded and the stuff claimed by the town has started to crumble (this has happened to me). If it isn't properly claimed I'd tell them how to stop this from happening a second time. Step 3) Ok to be honest I don't know what the restraints for minimod powers are. I'd get the town owner to check which residents are in the town (this would narrow down the number of people who could have edited the area) from this if anyone left with out a reason this could possibly lead me to someone who had joined, griefed and then left. If i was unable to get a narrower search area for suspects or couldn't choose I'd get an opinion from a higher up member of staff.
Of course getting the situation sorted out with the largest amount of satisfaction for the victim is my ultimate goal. I also understand that sometimes there's a limit to what you can do and sometimes you just have to except you need help from someone who has more knowledge and experience on the matter.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I am able to record and have friends that record but I do not currently record as i enjoy having my shaders on and recording would kill my FPS.

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - At least 2 from memory got into the voting stage on the second one so hopefully I'll get a bit closer this time.

What skills do you have? - If anyone of you has seen my previous and currently in progress builds you'll know I at least have some build talent (but barely any resources). I am learning to program as I am in one of the first classes in the UK to partake in the new computer science GCSE and hope to work in video game programming in the future.  

Anything else we should know? - I currently have been playing a lot of counter strike: global offensive, Dayz and planetside 2. I run my own town that is very exclusive by that i mean it isn't public you need an invitation and I'm the only one in it. I don't really trust people so that's why i keep the town to my self and helps when it comes to looking at he whole picture and not taking sides.

so that's about it. yeah you now that thing at the top? sorta just ignore that but i guess it's too late now. so thank you for reading and good luck to the rest of the applicants.

best wishes,

the_mad_engineer

p.s. i'm not that good with grammar so I'll check through everything but if there's any mistakes I'll take full responsibility for them. I've edited this far too many times for there to be any remaining mistakes, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DreamPiano16

DreamPiano16

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 3:15 am

Hey, it's Genevieve, but you all know me as Dream ^-^
Age -14

Timezone - Eastern

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 6pm-9:30pm

Country- CANADA EH?

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - Because I live in Canada I'm forced to shove some french into my brain, so yes.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - First time I played was in the end of March 2014, I play mostly from Friday-Sunday, but during the summer I usually come on everyday. I know I haven't played long but I've been watching other youtubers play Minecraft the year before and I had some experience from that and watching my brother play

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I've been an admin on two servers but never a mod, the two servers ended up closing down :/

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Towny Smile

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I do come on 3 times a week (Friday-Sunday)  on Friday nights usually 6pm,-9:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 12pm-9:30pm, unless a family event occurs during the weekend.

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I would help them get their stuff back and help them repair any damage, paying for the items from /warp sell (if they are sold there) and pulling some stuff out of my own personal chest if I have some of the items they were griefed of.

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I talk about this server to friends, I have Twitter, Ask.fm and Facebook, I've mentioned the server on all of them Smile

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This is my first Very Happy

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I draw a lot, I usually post to my twitter if it's Minecraft related, and I'm decent with building, I usually have a reference but not always

Anything else we should know? - Owl and Julia both recommended I try for MiniMod, so here I am Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):   MiniMod Appeals  (CLOSED/OLD): Empty

Back to top Go down

MiniMod Appeals (CLOSED/OLD):
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next