Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Join ~Haven~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

Join ~Haven~ Empty
PostSubject: Join ~Haven~   Join ~Haven~ EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 4:25 am

Do you need a home to settle down in, with caring administrators and fancy homes of all varieties? Come to Haven, a safe, popular town hitting 100 in the population level and counting! Haven is fit for anyone. We have tons of districts, and housing themes! Buy your own shop and make some money, or perhaps you would like to go sightseeing, or maybe you would like to stable your animals; You can do anything here at Haven!

You can choose: Traditional Homes, Modern Homes, Medieval Homes, Japanese Homes, and many more! You wont regret living here at Haven, the town where we put our residents first.

Speak to  queen Mayor NicoleBeeby_ ,  king Mayor Faceless,  geek Co Mayor GoudaOrCheddar,  I love you Co Mayor Minergirl2002 (me!),  flower Co Mayor Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D or  afro Co Mayor Joey! We should be able to instantly add you into the town. If you have a record for griefing, or bad deeds, you may not be added.

Our Nation is Twilights, so if you are part of a town that would like to be part of that nation, leave a reply here!

If you are not already aware, Haven is the home to the massively fun themepark, Funland! We are proud of this lovely theme park! if you join the town, you can be proud of the themepark with us!

Town administrators wanted!

We are looking for 2 Town Assistants, and one Town Moderator.
It would be greatly appreciated if a member of the town (That has been around for some time now) would step forward for one of these titles.

Please leave a reply if you would like to join the town!

Kind Regards,

Co Mayor MinerGirl x  I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Master_Avacki20

Master_Avacki20

Coins : 10

Join ~Haven~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Join ~Haven~   Join ~Haven~ EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:53 pm

MinerGirl2002 wrote:
Do you need a home to settle down in, with caring administrators and fancy homes of all varieties? Come to Haven, a safe, popular town hitting 100 in the population level and counting! Haven is fit for anyone. We have tons of districts, and housing themes! Buy your own shop and make some money, or perhaps you would like to go sightseeing, or maybe you would like to stable your animals; You can do anything here at Haven!

You can choose: Traditional Homes, Modern Homes, Medieval Homes, Japanese Homes, and many more! You wont regret living here at Haven, the town where we put our residents first.

Speak to  queen Mayor NicoleBeeby_ ,  king Mayor Faceless,  geek Co Mayor GoudaOrCheddar,  I love you Co Mayor Minergirl2002 (me!),  flower Co Mayor Huge_Owl_Eyes_8D or  afro Co Mayor Joey! We should be able to instantly add you into the town. If you have a record for griefing, or bad deeds, you may not be added.

Our Nation is Twilights, so if you are part of a town that would like to be part of that nation, leave a reply here!

If you are not already aware, Haven is the home to the massively fun themepark, Funland! We are proud of this lovely theme park! if you join the town, you can be proud of the themepark with us!

Town administrators wanted!

We are looking for 2 Town Assistants, and one Town Moderator.
It would be greatly appreciated if a member of the town (That has been around for some time now) would step forward for one of these titles.

Please leave a reply if you would like to join the town!

Kind Regards,

Co Mayor MinerGirl x  I love you

I am now living in this town! I live in the white house!

Thanks Nicole! Awesome!
Back to top Go down

Join ~Haven~
Page 1 of 1