Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MiniMod Applications 2015!

Go down 
+30
sugarfluffybear
minerfromfuture1
ZevTheWolfGod777
BumLord2K15
LouLouTheMinner
artemasfowl
JoshieLamby
PainFul_
Lucy_Z11
Walrus_Minion_02
Emmiah
Owlel
XxAilyxX
EmmaAntoinette
shadoz_man
Iz2y2
CaLamone
Drewww_
NickTheSlothLord
Craftercat22
Zazzza
GodlyMax
elmoo32
bant_sean
DaSpiritkid
MattyFo
Zulicorn
BrenThePotato
QueenNicole
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

MiniMod Applications 2015! Empty
PostSubject: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Hello There Village Crafter!

So have you been dedicated to the server and helping players on the server out?

Being a voluntary MiniMod is important as you can now work your way to higher ranks such as Moderator, Admin, HeadAdmin, and Operator!  Now it is your chance to become MiniMod and help our server grow!

Please copy and paste below (Fill in the blanks) MAKE SURE TO REPLY TO THIS TOPIC!:

1. What is your in game username?

2. What is your age and date of birth?

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation?

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out!

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check)

6. Are you active on the server and helpful?

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week?  

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff?

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed?

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.)

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network?

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals?

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.)

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server?

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them?

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why?

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation?

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation?

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do?

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation?

Please tell us more about yourself below:

If you need support you are allowed to seek a staff member for help. You also understand that this is a Voluntary Staff Position. The Staff Position which you are applying for is “MiniMod” and in doing so will replace your current rank. If you become demoted we will restore it back to your original rank you left off as.

You must have an account and be logged in to apply!

Best Regards,

Surprised _Magno20_, QueenNicole and _Joey_4 Surprised

Last edited by QueenNicole on Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Hello Welcome to my MiniMod application for 2015.

1. What is your in game username? 2287

2. What is your age and date of birth? 24. DOB - 27, 06, 1991

Helper (4)
Moderator (3)
Administrator (5)
Head-Administrator (6)
Co-Owner (Cool
Owner (10)
Rookie Council (1)
Council (1)
HighCouncil (2)

Australia - GMT 4

6Days 5Hours 10minutes But I've played since VC2 Smile

I'm very active and Helpful around the Network's community for example ' Fixing up old griefs that can not be rollback by CoreProtect.'
I help new and 'veterans' in building/fixing/finding their items and mining with them and many other things

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week?  4Hour and a half hours Everyday more if needed.

No, I have not.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Yes and I regreat that very deeply.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) No, I do not.

The feeling of not being able to help users in need of more help than just a Legends commands. like today 21/09/2015 A Member had joined and hes house was griefed and some other things but not being able to do anything and have to tell him there were no STAFF around this time zone because it was 11:50 PM and then I had to say CookieMary was asleep so she couldn't help but this is why because I believe if I was a MiniModerator (Trainee) I could have sloved that problem for the victim.

I would make a great candidate to MiniMod this year because I'm a hard working Village Crafter. who would love to help protect the community from Griefers and Hackings and the other types of rule breakers and I would also love to help out players on a higher lvl with there griefs especialy the people away from the time zones of American, U.K etc. Especialy since we no longer have mitty, but I also be a great asset to the community with many years of experience of being Staff so I know how to deal with issues in a way that will try and end up with everyone logging of VillageCraft happer. And I also think I'd be great because I'm a very open minded person I love to hear both sides of a story to make sure I have the right facts and I will always double check the answers I am given. I also have a good idea for VC6 but I think it would be better if I Private Messaged you it (staff)

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) Noah2287fh

Morning - 0300 to 0555
Afternoon - 1600 to 2200
but I can go longer if needed that is in the afteroon because I go to work at 0600hours.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them?
If someone was griefed these are the steps I would take. Firstly Tp. Secondly do /Co inspect. Thirdly I would imprison the 'Unsub' (Offender) or if they are online on the server I would tp to them and talk to them on why they did what they did and if they admitt it I wouldn't give them such a harsh punishment but othey wise I would give him a little punishment if the Unsub shows remorse I would give the lighter sentence. (Jail)

Only on here. but It was for griefing when I had some trouble with Nicole at that time I am deeply sorry about that.

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation?
In this situation I would take the steps I do with any others. I would tp to the griefer and Arrest them by doing /jail (username) Spawn1 . then I would talk to them on what they are doing or I wouldn't jail them I would take Screenshots and post them on the forums later for proof of what the griefer was doing then I would follow the ' Staff Guideline' by putting the them into prison and then Fix up the town and also leave a note for the higher ranked members of the Staff team.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Well Firstly I would go into /vanish then teleport to the unsub breaking the rules and gather proof and information on how to question the unsub but before all of that I would do /warn (user) [Please do not user Vulgar language] if they do not listen to that then I would give them a second warning but then if they still do what they are doing I would do /kick (user) If they still do it I would do /mute (user) [i] 25minutes. and then jail them for the grief and then fix up the grief.[/i]

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do?
I would inform other Staff members of that timezone to keep an eye out and I would also go though Chat-Logs and go though the criminal records (Bans tab) and scearch up the users who are picking on the user and see what there past is like and then I would also do /mail send (user who is getting picked on) [Hi I'm with the VCN Staff, I just want to let you know we are looking into some people who seem to be bullying you. please give me some inside views of whats going on please thanks.] and then do the same to the bullys with a kinda different message!. But ask them their side of the story while also looking though chat logs and double checking what everyone is saying.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation?
I give the dedicated player a choice 1Leave here on your own free will. 2Calm down and talk about it with me. 3Deal with the trouble that happens. but if they are having a really bad day I will try and talk to them and slove the issue that is going on because I wouldn't want to see that player get a bad mark after all they do for the server!

-Friendly
-Helpful
-I love to help people
-I like to fix up Griefs
-I'm good a Commands
-I'm good at Permissions

Last edited by 2287 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
BrenThePotato

BrenThePotato

Coins : 22

PostSubject: CheeckyWeeNandos MiniMod Appeal 2015   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:23 pm

My in game name is CheeckyWeeNandos but I go by Brendan.

I am 13 years old and my date of birth is 22/03/2002.

I was a helper on a previous server but there were too much mods so they were not able to accept me I also applied to mineplex but they said my application was too short and that i would have to make a new application but longer then they would accept me but I did not make another application.

BST or UTC 00:00 or U.K

My time played is 7 days 2 hours 15 mins (I have only been playing a month and only been active 2-3 weeks)

Yes I am second most active on server (Mist active is zulicorn) and I am most active in my time zone. To be honest I am very helpful for a example I will list how I am helpful In ways
When someones calls my name I will be there to help them new comer or old member
I always welcome a new member with a nice friendly welcome and telling them if they have questions or need help dont hesitate to ask
I have helped 3 towns grow these are flamingoshore,heavensfall,emeraldcity
I know the commands and I am able to tell a member how to use them and how to get them etc a member wants /back I tell them play 4 hours they want /feed I tell them play 24 hours and if they want /fly I tell them Play 72 hours e.t.c
I can help any member or staff to find a abandoned town or say they lost there town I would get them to it easily (I helped annaquake with that today and have helped maxmo find the town ridgewood)
If someone has been greifed or has a problem while no staff are online I will help them calm down and tell them staff is on the was and would build back what was greifed
If someone is looking to go on the website ,vote ,report I tell them the command or give them the link
I also love changing new players names to make it colorful so the chat is pretty.

I am on all day weekends 14-18 hours and if needed while sleeping i can be skyped and in weekdays i am on minechat 1 hour and 30 mins around and about 8 hours a day on weekdays only when in school that is.

More like minor i had disagreements with minet_ but i hope we are fine now because i dont like making enemies.

Yes i was once muted because the staff said stop or you will be muted to everybody and I had a laggy chat so I ended up sending a message nothing major tho just a wee 1 hour mute.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.)
I have no proven anger issues but if im turned on and lied to my face I would be angry but not at punishble rate

Well ever since I was little I found joy by helping people in real life and on minecraft I dont even know why aswell I think this is my oppurtunity to prove how good I can help people and it would also be a fun way to expeirence for the world of work for me having to obey a code of dicipline and having to be nice and not swear or insult fellow co-workers.

Well I have so many reasons but I will say the basics on why I am a good candidate
starting off I am very active most active in my time zone and second most active on the server
I am very helpful and find joy from that
I take this voulenteer staff job as it is a real paying job that could set me up for life
I am honest and will speak my mind (besides major stuff that will hurt someone)
I am literally availabe at all times while I am at school I can be contacted even in class I can ask the teacher to go to toilet
I can be on minechat often
I am clear of all server rules
I spent £160 this month on VCN I bought legend ran out of data so bought more to go on minechat and my sister had to use laptop for a day so i bought a laptop to play on lmao all true.

My skype username is Brendan0686 I am available at all times even when in school or sleeping.

I can contribute 1 hour and 30 mins on minechat a day then around 8 hours on pc on weekdays that i have school that is on weekends i can play from 14-18 hours even more if needed.

First co-inspect to see who did the greifing then i would automatically jail the greifer depending on how serious the greif was after that i would calm down the victim telling them to get lockettes on there chest ,doors ,furnaces and to claim there town so noone could greif again I would then help building the greifed building or roleback it.

I am going to be honest here i was bullied by mods and admins on another server because they thought it was funny they /nuked me /jailed me /muted me for doing nothing then I go to make my own town they then kicked me from the one I was in stole all my stuff then banned me 5 weeks for calling them cunts after I bought a£30 rank. And apart from that my server records are clean no mutes no jails and no bans. And worst on this server was a 1 hour mute but i had a laggy chat so I didnt see the message saying no more.

I do not care if it is my mother or anybody I still /kick them so i can then do /jail quickly then if they deny anything or start using vulgar language I would mute them. There is one thing I hate and that is greifers they just ruin your buildings make you cry because you built that yourself this is one of the many reasons I like VCN they have the no1 rule no greifing so this means if your laptop breaks down and your town falls you are able to not worry knowing your town is safe.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this type of situation?
Being honest here I have watched this happen a new guy game on asking for his friend to be unbanned he then teleports to me and automatically starts greifing and killing all the animals I then tell thematthatter and obey_katie that he was greifing so they kept a eye on him and he then greifed more so they banned him spawned all the animals he killed and placed every seed/block broke so since I saw this by two head admins (matty was head admin at time) this is what i would do.

Well i have been in this situation everybody was picking on me for somthing I did not do so this is what I would do
Here both sides of the story (to see if they are similiar)
Go through chat logs and ban/mute reports to see history of these players
then pm them both saying I know you did it (so they will say the truth)
If i get proof I jail the buliies as VCN is a non bullying and child safe server.

Well I would talk to them you never know they could have family problems or even be diagnosed with a sickness
so I would talk to them through pm calming them down but if they start calming down and say why they are having a bad day (unless they say they dont want to talk about it) but if they continue I will /kick them and or /jail /mute them.

Tell us more about yourself below:
My name is brendan im a 13 year old boy from a small town in Northern Ireland (UK) I am originally from Perth (Australia) I am very honest and sometimes shy I go to the NO1 school in the country which is a grammar school I got ijn there through appeal so most of my class hate me because im dumb and dyslexic aswell as I dont understand things much but when I go on minecraft I attract myself to a server and meet new people that just like me for who I am (this is why I am addicted to minecraft). The real question is tho why pick me for minimod what would I do if I won
I would memorise all rules
Never abuse powers
Never punish someone without proof
Make sure to be nice always
Never get demoted
Always be active (unless I have a reason not to be which I would inform everybody I would be away)
I am most active in my time zone and some times the other U.K staff are busy
Once I get a part time job I will donate £5 a week to support the server and keep it running(even if I dont get minimod I will still donate)
I am not a sore loser I encourage people to appeal and comment them on how good it was
I really really want minimod it would be my life and i would treat the job seriously
Thanks for reading my appeal good luck everybody and please vote for me to be part of this lovely comunity

Last edited by CheeckyWeeNandos on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:14 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zulicorn

Zulicorn

Coins : 1

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 9:44 pm

-Zulicorn

-25, April 3 1990

-I don't have any. I haven't found a server worth applying for.

-US EST.

-I currently have 4 days, 3 hrs, and 20 minutes on the server.

-I try to be very active and very helpful, to the best of my ability. I try to welcome any new player that comes on, and offer help if needed.

I'm usually on majority of the day. Usually putting in .. anywhere from 5 hours to the whole night. I can be on just about every day, excluding nights and weekends my boyfriend is off, and the days I have to go to my son's therapy in the morning.

-I have not had any issues with any of the staff. I love them all.

-No, I have not. I don't like breaking the rules.

-No, I do not.

-I'm on most of the time. I love being helpful where I can, and I really enjoy the community the server provides. Its the other server that has fully gotten my attention, and has kept me interested! As well as the people on it!

-I'm a very active person. I'm a stay at home mom, so I can give most of my attention to the server, and the forum itself. I love being helpful, and I believe I could put some hard dedication in to the server, and to provide the best help I can, in any given situation.

-Zulicorn

-Almost all day. Anywhere from five hours to fifteen, if not more.

-Well, first I would co-inspect it to see who the culprit is/was. I would then, to the best of my ability, restore the structure(S) that was damaged. And if I was unable to restore, I would personally help them rebuild the damaged building(s). Depending on what I can do, if I am unable to restore it myself, I would let them know that another staff member will be on soon to help restore it, and again, if its too far gone, or too late to restore, I would still personally help them rebuild it.

-No, I have not.

-They would get no special treatment. Where it is just a game, there are still rules to follow on each and every server. Where VCTowny is specifically a non-griefing server, I would first give them a warning. If they continued to do so, it would result in jail time, followed by a ban. As a staff member, it's not our job to play favorites, and allow one person to do something, when someone else isn't allowed.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation?
-Well, first I would ask them to watch the language, and please do not grief. If they still continued to do so, I would teleport to them, and screenshot what I could. Afterwards, it would result in jail time and a mute. If they continued to do so after the initial jail and mute, they would be banned for a day. Given they come back on and continue to do the same thing, it would result in a longer ban.

-Well, it would require some detective work. Firstly, I would have to go through chat logs to see if I could dig anything up. If the person in question has had previous incidents, I would notify a higher staff member, and someone on the same timezone, to keep an eye out, and see if they continue to pick on the victim. If it results in they do it more, it would result in a warning. If it continued, then it would be a temporary ban. If it still continued, they would be banned for a longer period of time. Then, I would try to console the person who had this happen to them. No one should be picked on. Smile

-I would try to calm the person down, first. Through a private message, so their personal business isn't in the open air. I would try to ask them what is going on, and if they refuse to talk, then I would tell them its okay not to talk, but please try to refrain from using hurtful expressions towards others. If they can't calm themselves from chat, it would be a short mute time, which would hopefully give them time to settle down. Otherwise, I would suggest a few friendly tips to get over the bad day they have. Funny youtube videos, or GIFS, or memes. Anything to help take the pressure of the day away.

Well, I go by Zulicorn, or Zuli. As I've said, I'm 25, and I have a three year old son. He has therapies on Tuesday and Thursday at 11am, EST time. Usually gone about 3-4 hours, and then im home and on Minecraft until dinner & bed time. I thoroughly enjoy the server, and the friendly atmosphere it provides. I enjoy other games, and I have a pet Bearded Dragon! Her name is Alexstrazsa. I'm not in school, currently, and don't really do much with my time, other than what i have too. Thank you for letting me appeal. (:
Back to top Go down
MattyFo

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:57 pm

MattyFo97

18, August 25th 1997

None unless the early VCPE server counts, though anyone could be made admin and it was a mess.

UK time (GMT)

My /ar check is 6 days, 9 hours, 20 mins and I am in Royal.

I am often on the server and I try to help where i can and have authority to do so.

Every day unless something has happened, anything up to 6 hours or more depending.

No major issues, just one argument with my brother.

None of which I am aware.

No, I do not get angry easily at all. I like to think that it takes very much to push me over the edge.

I think that the position of MiniMod and potentially higher ranks would be a fantastic opportunity to help both the people on the server and the server as a whole.

I think i have a great idea for the attitude with which to approach any issues I may be faced with, from watching how the other admins treat people and also from the idea that everyone deserves a chance.

My skype username is matthewfoster97

As many as is needed, I guess. On most days i can be on most of the time.

First, I would help them clear up their mess and attempt to recover anything stolen(I would only spawn anything in if I cannot retrieve the stolen items and their need is dire). Then I would make sure they lock their chests and doors, and if they are in a town, tell them how to change the permissions so this will not happen again.

I have never been banned on any servers.

In the position as staff, i would have to put aside the friendship for a moment and make sure that they stop what they are doing. If possible I will make them clear up their mess and put everything back to the way it was.

If it is absolutely clear that their intentions are to mess things up, i will give them two warnings, and if they continue, i will have to ban them.

Unless i have absolute proof that they are getting picked on, I can do nothing as that would be against someone who has done nothing wrong. Of course, if they are seeming sad, i can mute whoever is picking on them and if they continue to do so, they will get a temporary ban.

I would try to calm them down and ask them what the problem was. If I can help i will try my best or I can simply offer a shoulder to cry on(metaphorically).

My name is Matthew, I am 18 years old and I live in Scotland.I live in Inverness but I currently attend the University of Dundee so aside from sessions up to 3 hours long, i am free all day, every day. uggson, otherwise known as james is my brother and we have built the town Athens together. I really hope you at the very least consider my application. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DaSpiritkid

DaSpiritkid

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 11:58 pm

1. What is your in game username? Spiritkid

2. What is your age and date of birth? I'm 14 ad my birthday is July 15.

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? Admin on one server but that's about it.

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! I'm Eastern Standard Time (est)

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) I've played 4 days, 1 hour and 47 minutes.  

6. Are you active on the server and helpful?  I'm an active member but sometimes I just don't play for a few months though. I'm helpful. I Build and I help some people out when I'm not doing things.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week?  I play a 3 hours on weekends but not much during the week. If its summer then that a different topic.

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? No, well kind of, usually I repair their builds and add my own twists which sometimes gets a mod or a staff member mad but nothing intentional.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Well I might have tried to take down a building that was in the way that might have been considered grief, but nothing else.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) Nope. you will rarely see me angry at all.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? Well it's one of my favorite servers and I'd like to help out the server in any way.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? Well I'm usually home on most days and I like to help other out.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) my Skype is daspiritkid
(P.S. its usually on the away setting)

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? As many as you need me for.

The advice would be You can build in the open but its easier and better to build it in a protected area, like a town. I'd call over a higher staff to look at things ad if there isn't any I'd probably just help them rebuild.

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? I believe Twice. one was what I said above in number 9. that lead to a ban. I cant quite remember the other one but I thin I was a 12 hour ban.

Well I'd temp Ban him because he was griefing.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Ban him for a couple of days and ask a staff if I should increase the ban or no.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? Well I would look through the hat log if I can find anything. If I did find something I'd report it to a higher up staff. I'd keep reporting if anything else happens.

First I would try to calm them down by talking to them. if that doesn't work. I do a mute 10-30 minutes to let them cool down without them lashing out. if it ends and he continues mute longer while still talking to him. of it still doesn't work 1 hour ban and I report it to other staff.

Well I like building structures, repairing grief, chatting with friends and spending time on the server. I'm 14, live in the United States, I know a little about programming, and me and a few friends are starting a YouTube channel. Once I get a better computer (few months from now) I'll be able to record and get the server on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
bant_sean

bant_sean

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:10 am

My username is bant_sean.

I am 13 and was born on February 14th 2002.

I don't have experience in moderation, but on an old server I was on, if there were new players i would help them get started and show them places they were looking for. Also I would've helped the staff take care of situations e.g. swearing or when people spammed the chat.

My timezone is BST (British Summer Time)

My time played on the server is 1 hour.

I haven't been very active but that is due to school. I haven't been very helpful because there hasn't been much to help with.

I hope to be on more at weekends and maybe the odd time during the week, due to school and homework.

I haven't had any issues major or minor.

I haven't been involved in anything like this.

I don't have any level of anger unless someone really pushes my buttons.

The server seems like a nice, friendly server and I think could help keep this standard of a very good server up.

I would make a great candidate for MiniMod because I feel that I would be helpful to new people on the server if they need help finding places and even just letting them get used to the community. I would help catch the grievers and the hackers and if there is any rules broken on the server I would choose the appropriate action on what needs to happen.

My Skype username is sean.drain2

I can contribute around 3 hours on a Friday, 5 hours on a Saturday and around 2-4 hours on a Sunday. I may be on during the week for about 1-2 hours of the day.

I would ask them everything that has been taken, who might have targeted them and then I would do a block log. I would then either kick the player who grieved or give them a temporary jail/ban.

I haven't been banned on any other server.

I would treat them like any other player on the server and would take appropriate action.

I would give them a warning and if they continue with this behavior I would give them a mute or jail.

I would ask anybody who was on at that time to tell me what they saw in chat and then I would ask the accused to tell me the truth and if they have picked on the victim and then take appropriate action whether that be a mute, jail or temporary ban, depending on how bad it was.

I would warn them and if they continue to go on I will give them a mute and a jail and once they're finished with mute and jail I'll ask them what happened today and if they are all right.

Well my name is Sean. I'm from Antrim, Northern Ireland and I am still at school. I love video games and my family & friends mean the world to me. If I become a MiniMod, I would love to become friends with the server community and the new players that will be joining. I am thoroughly enjoying this server and I hope to be on for a long time. I have no pets but I've always wanted a dog. For sure, I will be recommending this server to loads of my friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
elmoo32

elmoo32

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:58 am

Haii this is my MiniMod application for 2015

1. What is your in game username? elmoo32

2. What is your age and date of birth? Age - 11 DOB - 06, 10, 2003

I have been a moderator twice on different servers and I've been a co-owner.

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! UTC+01:00

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) 13 days 7 hours 5 minutes.

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? I'm very active and I think I'm helpful

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? 3-4 hours I think

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? I don't think so.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Yes

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? No I don't

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network?  I really like to help people and well sometimes I cant help because I have Royal.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals?  Well I love to help people and I am online everyday.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) I think its Elmeow32

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? 2 - 6 hours

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would co inspect the grief then I would ask the player if he/she needs help with rebuilding it after that if the griefer is still online I would ask why he/she griefed and if they did it if he/she will lie I would make the punishment worse than if he/she wouldnt lie. Because lying is bad ;3

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why?  Yes I have been banned but not from vc. Also it was a long time ago. And Sorry I hate to talk about it.

Even if its my best friend I would do jail them. Then I would take some screenshots of the town he/she griefed then I would fix it.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? I would take some screenshots for proof then I would give that player warnings and if he/she still wont stop I would kick them and if they still wont stop I will mute them. Then I would jail them for griefing and then I would fix the place they griefed.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would check the chat logs. If nothing comes up then I would find out the timezone
of said player and notify other staff to be on the lookout.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would tell them to calm down and talk
about it. Because that helps alot.

Please tell us more about yourself below: My in real life name is Anna. Im from Sweden. I love dogs. But I dont have one. I have alot of friends also I love to play minecraft because its fun hehehehe
Back to top Go down
GodlyMax

GodlyMax

Coins : 8

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 2:36 am

Maxmo9056 but my nickname is GodlyMax

June 9th 2003 (12 yrs old)

I was an admin on my friends server and a co mayor of a large town

pacific time zone (west united states)

5 days

I am active and i am very helpful to small towns and beginners

I am online almost everday and mostly on the weekends

no but i have been told to not use caps

I have used lots of caps and been told to tone it down

No but i usually believe in my opinion strongly

I thought it would make it easier to help other players

I am very active and i am helpful to everyone and lots of people know me

I dont have Skype since my parents wont allow it

About 2 or 3 during weekdays and almost all day on weekends

I would tell them its all gonna be alright and get staff to do a command that tells them who placed/destroyed each block and if i get mini then hopefully i will do that command

No but i have been muted for say " EEEEELEELELELELMMMLMLMLM" on another server

I would tell him to stop and then if he continues he will get banned then still jail him after so he knows not to do it

I would tell him to stop and jail/mute him if he continues and ban him if necessary

I would look at the chat logs and ask the players involved what happened and mute the person responsible

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would tell them to stop and if they dont i would jail them and mute them for the rest of the day

Please tell us more about yourself below: I am a 12 yr old with 2 cats name Lou Lou and Edwin. I love Mariah Carey and Beyonce, and i listen to them everyday. I am usually not afk but when i am its 10 mins at most. Reply if you have any more questions for me.

Last edited by GodlyMax on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zazzza

Zazzza

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:05 am

Zazzza.

I am 14 and my DOB is 29th March

No staff appeals have interested me. (until now)

GMT 00:00 (UK)

7 days 5 hours and 45 minutes.

I am active and I try my best to be helpful to new or experienced players.

Well I can be online from 4:30pm until 10:00pm during weekdays, except when I am swimming,because I am a competitive swimmer. Also on weekends I can be on from 12:00pm untill 11:00pm unless I have a swimming competition I will be on later.

No, Not that I'm aware of.

No, Not that I'm aware of.

No, I do not

Well when I started Village Craft, I didn't know where to start or go. Until I asked staff, they got me started and they were great! Now I want to give something back to the VC community and become staff so I can help new players to the server and experienced players too.

I would make a great candidate because I am dedicated and hard working, I would be a great help to the server in many ways, I would help new players to get started, and help anyone who needs it.

musicmelody11

I can contribute between 3+ hours

The advice I would give would be to calm the player down if they are annoyed or lashing out if not I would do /co inspect to see who griefed the area. I would then ask a higher staff member on what the punishment should be. Just to be sure, I would ask why the player who griefed the area why they would. Then I would help the player rebuild the area the was destroyed and tell then in the future to lock all doors,chests, and furnaces ect.

No, I have not.

Its doesn't matter whether it is your best friend or not. They broke they rules and should be punished like any other player who breaks the rules. I would consult higher rank to see what punishment is applicable to the grief.

I would warn them that that kind of language is not allowed on the server. Then if the player continues this language, I would temp mute them. After the temp mute is off, if they continue with the vulgar language, I would give them a temp ban. I would then consult higher rank staff to decide the next course of action.

I would go to the chat log and check that if the allegation is true. If the allegation is true, I would consult higher rank staff to see what punishment is applicable to the situation. If the allegations are false, I would give the player a warning not to lie about something like that again.

I would get the player to calm down, if they do not listen I will have to give them a warning, and if they still continue, It would be a temp mute. After the temp mute has worn off, If they are still continuing, It would have to be a temp ban. If they do listen and calm down, I would talk to them over private, if they don't want their problem shared. I would give them advise on how to calm down and on how to make the rest of the day better.

Well my name is Zara and I come from Northern Ireland. I am a competitive swimmer and competing at regional level. I like Youtubers Jenifer Veal, The YOGS Cast and Samgladiator. I like hiking and other outdoor activities. I enjoy minecraft as well (obviously)

Thanks for reading my application

~Zara

Last edited by Zazzza on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craftercat22

Craftercat22

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:29 am

Craftercat22
Owner
Co-Owner
Admin
Minimod
Mod

California GMT-Pacific Timezone
I have been on VCN since 2014, so about a year!

Yes, I do my best to help others.
I come on to VCN everyday from about 9:00am-10:00pm on weekends and 3:00pm-10:00pm on weekdays due to school.

No, i am friends with most of the staff.

No, i follow the rules.
No I am  nice to everyone on the server and when i come across something that makes me angry i do  not normally flip out.
Right now my rank is legend and its fun and all but I would love to have a little bit of authority so i can really help others. If i am just Legend than people may not believe me due to the fact that they don't know me. but if they see me as a staff member of VCN they will let me help, rather than waiting for a another staff member.
Because i have been on this awesome server for a year now, through all its changes, I have changed with it. I know all the Commands that I would need to know as a staff member, and I know all the staff who can teach me ones i don't know. I am very active on this server and love it Deeply. I have gotten many of my friends to join this server.
craftercat222
Whenever I am needed, I will try to be on as much as possible.
1. Ask what was Greifed 2. tpa to them and see how bad it is 3. do /Co inspect 4. decide punishment depending on how bad it is.
No, i always follow the rules on this server and others
1. ask why 2. rebuild town 3. put my friend in jail 4. talk to owner of town and tell them what happened
18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? 1. give a warning 2. if they continue mute them for 1 hour 3. if they continue to grief put them in jail for also 1 hour to let them think about what they have done. 4. if they do not stop after this 1 hour of thinking on mute / in jail then i will ban them with a higher staff members permission.

Ask an Owner/Co-Onwer to check chat log and then decide punishment
Talk to this player and ask what happened, and if i can help. I'd try to calm he/she down. and give them a waring.
I love animals and own many other pets.
My irl name is Katherine but most people call me Kat.
I love to Skype/facetime my 2 cousins who also play on this server, because of me.
Their usernames are EmmaAntoinette and gigiawsomeness45. Gigi no longer plays because of School.
The Staff members who i know as my friend are, Gold, Joey, Nicole, Mary, and LouLou.

Thank You so much for reading, I hope you consider me to be a possible candidate for MiniMod.
-Craftercat22

Last edited by Craftercat22 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NickTheSlothLord

NickTheSlothLord

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 3:54 am

Hey everyone, I just want to apolagize for my name, my other account wouldn't log in. I'd also like to wish everyone good luck!

1. What is your in game username? - NickTheSlothLord

2. What is your age and date of birth? - 13, and born October 13th 2001.

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Yes I do, I've been: Co Owner on Nicole's server, and I've been a mod on SupremeCraft, which has since been shut down.

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! Eastern Time Zone

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) - About 4 days.

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? - Yes, I'm active. I'm usually on daily and I will help players with builds and I'll help guests get around.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? - I'm on usually for a half and hour to an hour, and as I said, I get on daily.

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? - I haven't gotten into anything major, but I do occasionally share my opinion and I'll be sarcastic with players.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? - No.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) - No, no sort of anger issues.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? - I've been playing on be server since VC 4 and I just like to help the community.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? - I've had experience with moderation, and as I said I love helping the community.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) - My skype is, nick.couch4

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? - Either one to two hours daily.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? - I'd tell this player to earn money, either my jobs or selling items and once they've earned money they need to make a town and protect their land.

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? - No, I've never been banned of VC, but yes I have been banned of other servers for childish behavior.

- I would give a warning and if it continues temp jail/temp ban.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? - Give a warming, and if inappropriate behavior continues they will get temp muted and temp jail.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? - I would read the chat logs and if the player is being honest I would punish the people bullying him/her.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? - I would try to talk it over with him/her, and I behavior continues I'd issue a temp mute.

I have a great sense of humor, and I can take a joke. I love playing games like CSGO and TF2,. I've been playing on VC since VC4, when Simon introduced me. I'd also like to wish everyone another good luck, happy crafting!

Last edited by xxmrslothxx on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drewww_

Drewww_

Coins : 7

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:27 am

1. What is your in game username? My username is Drewww_ but in game i go by Drew

2. What is your age and date of birth? I was born on January 7th, 2004 and I am 11 years old

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? I have never been a staff before, but thats why I'm applying here Very Happy

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! I live on the Eastern Coast of America

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) I have played for 13 days, 19 hours, and 20 minutes

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? I try to help people as much as I can and I am very active

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? I'm probably on every single day.

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? Not really, all I remember is arguing with 1 who was demoted before the argument started.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Not really, I like to follow rules on servers so I won't get banned and I can keep playing on them.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) I wouldn't say I'm a mean person really. I would say my maturity level is 8/10 to be honest.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? I love this server, and I wanted to be staff because I have never been a staff before and I love helping others

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I wouldn't say I'm the bed at building, but I love to help others decorate and stuff like that because I am very good at decorating people have said, and I try to help people the best i can with building even though I'm not the best. I will also punish people the correct way when they have done something bad that was against the rules.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) I don't have a Skype, but I have an instagram and the name of that is 'drewburzmc'

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? Probably at least 2 hours.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would say, "Just don't let this person do it again, and maybe ignore them and don't let them back into your town." and also I would say "I can help you rebuild, if you'd like!"

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? I have been warned on this server just for saying 'shet' one time, but staff had told me that doesn't count and I have been muted for 5 minutes on a different server because i accidentally used to much caps lock and i have been kicked on a server once because I was idling for over 2 minutes.

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? I would say "Please don't grief other towns, I don't mean to be mean to you, its against the rules to grief any towns that aren't yours."

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Well since I can't ban people until I am Admin, I would tell an Admin+ that someone has been breaking rules, such as griefing and stuff like that, and they would ban them.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would ask the person being picked on who it was and i would talk to the person and if it was needed, a kick, a warning, or mute.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would say something like "Please don't be rude to other players and staff, they don't like it and it could possibly result in a warning!"

Please tell us more about yourself below: Just a bit of stuff about me is I love playing minecaft, my favorite food is pizza, my favorite color is orange.
Back to top Go down
CaLamone

CaLamone

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:29 am

- CaLamone

2. What is your age?
- 14 years, July 2nd 2001.

3. Do you have any experience with being a staff member or helping out a server?
- Yes, I have been an Owner of a server, Aethier Blade, Also an Admin on another server a while back. I have also had the privilege of a Builder rank to help build on the VTA map when it still existed.

- I am in the American Est. time zone (-5 hours).

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) If you don’t know, say “I don’t know” or if your time was reset and you have a rough idea of your time state it below.
- 3 days, 5 hrs, 16 min, but I have played on the server for about 3 years.

- I am only helpful when I need to be, if someone asks for help, yeah sure, I am not pushy and keep asking people if they need help.

7. How long are you online for daily, or how many days are you online in a week?  
- I try to be online 3+ hours, I have other responsibilities like school, so I would be dotty but for sure be on, on the weekends .

- Yes of course, but it was friendship issues, so nothing serious, everything has been cleared up already.

- No, I have not misbehaved.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosey or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.)
- I do not have any anger issues.

11. What made you want to run for staff here on Village Craft?
- Well, I feel like it would be a fun chance to try something new, the other servers were moderated differently, I also need a hobby to do after school, might as well be watch over the server, also being a moderator with my friends would be very enjoyable.

- I already know some staff members and I am close friends with them, they can help build me, if I win, to be the best staff member I could be, I have been told I am a good and creative builder, I think I could help with vc 6 building if it hasn’t finished yet. I also want to work on making bending better, add some ideas if possible at all, bending doesn’t get the most attention and I feel like I could help fix that problem!

- My skype username is mr.kuba4.

- I can contribute as much time as I am online, I may not be on the server but I can always be on standby, but school is always my first priority.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been griefed? How would you help them?
- I would tell them not to add people willy nilly, because there are some people that are rude and you can’t trust, so they need to becareful. Then I would co-inspect, if I have access to that command, if not get a higher rank. I would jail the person who has griefed, talk to them for a bit and make sure they never do it again. Then I would go and help the innocent rebuild their town and restore and missing items, maybe even help build more buildings.

- Yes, again, it was a friendship reason, and everything has been cleared up, and on other servers no.

- I don’t have any other friends really, but if I know someone and they griefed then I would not treat them any different than any other people, jail, then ban, when you are mod your friends need to be treated the same as others, no exceptions, I wouldn’t be friends with anyone who griefed anyways, that is just to low.

- I would mute then jail the person, talk to the person and ask them why, and if they apologies then I would give another chance, but if they continue I would get a higher rank to help ban, there is no need for garbage on our server to terrorize us.

- I would talk to both of the people, get their side of the story, and tell the person who is being the bully say sorry and apologies to the person being picked on, and if the person lied then punish the person who lied appropriately, I can always read the chat logs to see if they lied or not.  

- I would talk to the person, tell them to calm down and if they continue I would give the appropriate amount of warnings before the chain of mute, jail then ban. This is the same as the grief thing, no one gets any special treatment.

More about myself ^.^ :
I am a lil’ Polish boy, I enjoy to play RTS games like COH and SC2. I go to a very difficult school (ranked #1 in the U.S. a couple of years ago) and sometimes I don’t have time to go on the server, but that doesn’t stop me. I also take care of two dogs, one is quite sick at the moment but he is getting better, I also wish luck to all the other applicants running in this years minimod appeals, and hopefully I can win this time, good luck and have fun!

Also, praise Prince Bunduk, the right hand man of Lord Thomas! May Lord Thomas reign triumphantly upon us!  MiniMod Applications 2015! Bunduk_Head
Back to top Go down
Iz2y2

Iz2y2

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:28 am

My game username is Iz2y.

My age is 13, Feb 7, 2002

I've been a staff for a few servers, including Mod (2) and Admin (1)

My time zone is Eastern Coast of America (MA, United States)

My time played is 8 days 45Mins

I feel like I'm very active and helpful on this server for a few reasons. For example, I always like to help the newcomers when they join, and assist people with building new houses, buildings, towns, and more. And I come on about everyday so I do stay active! Very Happy

Im on daily, usually 2-3 hrs and sometimes more on the weekends (like 4-5hrs).

No not that much! Once or twice me and staffs have argued but never to much that they ban me.

I have never involved myself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed mostly because I would get banned or kicked which isn't fun at all.

No, I don't! I'm a pretty patient person when it comes to getting angry.

The reason why I wanted to run for staff on VC is because I feel happy to help out people, and members of the server. Also, I like having the responsibility, and being able to fix problems to make the server a happier place Smile (even though it's already pretty joyful!)

I feel like I would make a great candidate for these Minimod appeals because again I would like to make this server a more cheerfully place! Helping problems being solved, warm welcomes, and supporting others is what makes me a great candidate! Im also very friendly to all staff, and members on the server!

My skype name is izzy.shake7

I can contribute 2-3hrs a day at least!

I would first tell them to do /report player and send a note out saying they have been griefed and don't invite people just more members in your town. I would tell them to try and get to know them and set some ground rules for the town. After, I would try to fix the griefed building or place if not that much damage has been done. But if it was a very bad grief I would try to stay on with them until another staff come on to fix it!

To be honest, I have been banned two times. The first was for block glitching and then I started glitching in air so they thought I was hacking. The second time was when I didn't know we could build anywhere since I was new and I started building and then got banned from that server.

I would give them 2 warnings. One saying, "please stop griefing!" The second would be, "I will have to jail you if this continues." If they stop, I will say thanks but if the don't I would jail them for around 12 hrs. Griefing is nothing to joke about whether they're my friend or not! After that, I would re-fix everything that she/he griefed.

I would again give 2 warnings. "Please stop, or you will get banned." The second would be "I will have to banned you if you don't stop this nonsense." If they don't stop I would banned them for 6-24hrs. After that, I would re-fix everything that she/he griefed. Some people who play this server might be younger than others and doesn't need to read bad language! Also again, griefing is no joke so for anyone that does will be banned or jailed if they don't stop!

If a person was being picked on and I had no proof I would try to work it out with both of them. Talk to each of them separately on private chat. Once, I get both of there stories I would try and talk it out. Hopefully, by then it is all worked out but if not I check if one was lying by reading the earlier chat logs (if I'm able to).

I would try to talk to them in a calm, soothing way to lower there angrier but if that doesn't work out I would give them a few warning about being muted. If they still continue I would have to mute them sadly Sad

I am a girl, as you know Im 13 years old! I absolutely love horses <3 (I won nationals these year for western riding) I enjoy free diving, scuba diving and surfing Smile Im not that busy on the week days except for riding which doesn't take up that much time! I have a dog and a bunny. I own my own horse name Nic! Im a responsible, kind-hearted, and independent person! I hope you liked reading my appeal, and I'm really excited for this upcoming year! I wish good luck to everyone appealing (myself as well!)
Back to top Go down
shadoz_man

Coins : 4

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 7:39 am

DivineShadow
4/27/99 and im 16 years old
None
CST
it says 8 days but sometimes ar check is kinda funky
Yes im very active and helpful
im useallly on like 2-5 days a week
some but that's done and done with
long time ago :/
10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) nah im level headed

I WANNA HELPZ PEOPLES
Im a well known Vcn player that's very active:D
My Skype is personal and Id rather not give it out to peeps I don't know in real life
24/7
Id say Ill find dis evil person den help you repair Very Happy
yes I  have multiple times for grief but that over with
ask him to stop and that its not allowed
18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Instant  mute or ban

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? Look for Evidence

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would say just because your having a bad day it dosent mean you get to be mean to others

Please tell us more about yourself below
Back to top Go down
EmmaAntoinette

EmmaAntoinette

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 am

EmmaAntoinette
My age is, 15 my birth is, september 9, 2000
Well for me I have been many types of staff like, Mod, Admin, Helper,Head Admin, and CoOwner!
I live in Europe. My TimeZone is +9 hours.
My time is 4 years, but right now in this month 6 days 14 min 22 sec
I am super Active on this server its is amazing I love playing on it because its just super fun! The server owner Mango is awesome! I love this server because this is an awesome community! I am helpful because I can help people if there new if they want a nick or if they are hurt by someone else!
I am on for 5 hours or 3 hours just for everyday! I would be on for about a week because seriously I LOVE THIS SERVER! Well i would be on everyday Very Happy
Nope Never Ever, I love all staff and Friends with all of them!
Nope I keep my self clean of bad language and, bad behavior!
10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) Nope no anger issues because you know some people when they are mean just never ever react!

What made me want to run for staff is because I want to help everyone like, Stop bully's,Bad language,mean manners,Rude behavior,insulting buildings,and most off all not to be mean to anyone else! What makes me want to help this server is because I love this server, and I don't want it to take a dark turn!
What makes me a great candidate is that I can be there to help everyone sense I'm on everyday. I also am a great candidate because I love every person on this server, because everyone is just so nice wait make that AMAZING! Also because so many years of being staff on other servers I want to help this one be the best!
I don't have Skype, but I will get one don't worry
5+ hours because you know I have school and karate, but I would never forget about this server!
How I would help would be is help rebuild there house and help them claim there land! As well as track down the griefer or get any information from near by towns!
Well I have been banned from one because of a miss understude what happend was I got framed from someone and the rule was not to break peoples houses and thats what the person did!
What I would do is tell my friend that you cant do this like what did this town ever do to you! If no one went on the server and they owned the town that would be a whole other story! I would ban my friend for 1 day and see who owned the town, and see how long they weren't in the town to see if I could take it out!
What I would do is say that You cant just do this and if you keep doing this that would be a ban for you buddy. If you don't stop with that horrible language +2 points for mute and ban! Why I want them to stop is because theres probably kids on this server that are age 7, 9, or 8 or younger and I don't want them to learn all these words from someone they don't know!
19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would mute them, and make the person who is getting picked on feel better probably build them few things help them with stuff, and what I would do with the muted person is keep him muted and try to talk it out! Also why I would help them is because I don't want people crying to there parents or make them feel like they need to get revenge!

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? What I would do is help them ask them what is wrong or I would tell them to hang out with me, and tell them to help me build stuff! I would also tell the other staff the problem that he's having because I don't want a person who is very dedicated to this server to be banned! Also I would ask is there a miss understanding or if he needs to feel Happy!
Back to top Go down
XxAilyxX

XxAilyxX

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:09 am

XxAilyxX.

I am 11. (27 of march 2004)

I have been:
Co-Owner once,
and Administrator twice on different servers.

Greenwich mean Timezone.

18 days 19 hours and 10 minutes.

I am very active i play everyday, unless of course I have things going on in real life but i will always have time for Village Craft, I LOVE helping players at any chance i get!  

Everyday for 3-4 hours.

No i have never had issues with staff.

No I don't think I have.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) no i don't.

well I love to help players and i want to help out the server in anyway possible!

I Am always calm in stressful situations and I love to help around on the server! Very Happy

Sorry I do not want to share this...

at least 3 hours but i usually stay on longer than that.

I would calm them down if they were panicking then I would see who did the greif if that person was on the server I would question them why they did it then i would jail them for at least a day.

I have never been banned.

Even if they were my best friend they deserve the same punishment as any other player who greifs
And I would Jail / Temp-Ban them.

Well I would Mute them for an hour and if they continue to use Bad language i would Temp-Ban them same if they greifed but instead of mute it would be jail.

I would ask the player as soon as possible if they deny it and I'd check the chat logs and if it turns out to be true the punishment will be worse than if they had just told the truth

I would calm them down and see if they want to talk about it cause that often helps a lot. Like a Star @ heaven  

I live in Scotland (UK), I can usually tell if someones being serious or having a laugh  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owlel
Operator
Operator
Owlel

Coins : 3

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:48 am

These applications are looking great so far!
May the odds be ever in your favour. (-:
Back to top Go down

Coins : 17

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:54 am

Owlel wrote:
These applications are looking great so far!
May the odds be ever in your favour. (-:

Thanks Owlel, and I agree May the odds be in your favour Very Happy good luck Steve Wink! afro
Back to top Go down
Emmiah
ReTired Staff
ReTired Staff
Emmiah

Coins : 23

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:49 am

My ign is Emmiah, however many of the older users on the server will recognise me as emma572.

I'm fourteen years old (Very close to being fifteen) and my date of birth is 3/11/2000. Obviously, if you're American it would be written as 11/3/2000.

I have experienced a fair bit of moderating in the past. Currently, I'm not staff on any servers because I've only just returned from my absence from minecraft, due to a family health issue.
-In the past I've had several servers of my own. This has allowed me to grow knowledge in coding, commands and how a server runs. One of these servers was also a Pixelmon server, so I have learnt a lot from getting that installed and running!
-I was Co Owner on PandaCraft, a small PVP server owned by RedPanda10. This server isn't running anymore, but I put a lot of time and effort into helping the community be safe.
-I started as minimod on here, Village Craft, and made my way to HeadAdmin. However, I went completely inactive (It will never happen again) and ended up with the retired rank.
-I was also an admin on Ben10uaeox's small server, and I think I was staff on Nicole's server at some point!

This is one of my larger reasons why I would be a good choice for one of the 2015 minimods. My timezone is UTC+12:00. This means I'm 12 hours in front of the British, meaning I can cover hours while they are asleep. For example, sometimes I'm usually on around 3pm New Zealand time. This is equivalent to 3am England time so I usually don't see many staff on. The American times are all different, but I usually only get to talk to staff members on weekends. Sometimes, however, when I log on at 4pm there are occasional conflicts and no staff members on. Obviously this isn't anyone's fault, but having a completely wacky timezone like me would benefit the sever.

/Ar check tells me I have played for 1 day and 14 hours. I've also been on Village Craft since early 2012, and first got staff that year.

I'm helpful on Village Craft Network because I'm always trying my best to make sure everyone's happy. Whether it's command help, conflicts settled or just needing someone to talk to, I'm always willing to help people out. At school I'm a councillor, so I'm pretty dedicated to making sure everyone's happy. If anyone was ever unhappy because of friendship issues, I'd make it my number one goal to make sure these conflicts are settled so we can have a happy community here on Village Craft!
Because of my past experience with servers, I'm quite helpful in terms of commands. I know quite a lot about bukkit and some popular mods, so if anyone every asked for command help I'd actually be able to help. If somebody asks about a command I'm not sure of, it's my duty to search it up on the internet and do some study on it. This means that next time I'm completely aware of the commands and are able to help.
Unfortunately in the past I've gone inactive. This was highly irresponsible of me and I regret doing it. I was at a bad point in my life with family illnesses, and I know that's no excuse but it was extremely hard to walk away from the sever, but it was necessary. I will never make this mistake again, and I'm completely active again. Sorry!

Currently, I'm 3/4 through the school year. Apart from a week I will be semi-inactive in a few months, I can be on 3-4 hours per night and pretty much all weekend unless I have other commitments. Thankfully due to minechat; I'm welcome to moderate the chat while I'm at school in-between classes and at breaks.

Apart from learning the consequences of becoming inactive, I've not had any major issues with the staff members. I've had extremely minor arguments with a few over exclusion, but it's nothing bad at all. I use to be a semi-angry person, however now I'm always happy and only argue with someone if it's because they're breaking the rules.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviours that are not allowed?
I've never involved myself in any behaviours on ANY server that's not allowed. I've never been banned, muted, jailed etc on any server and have an extremely clean record!

I do not have the slightest bit of anger in me. I'm an extremely happy person, and the only issue I have is that I'm extremely shy! This can be chaotic when I'm trying to Skype internet friends, however I get over it.

I'm running for staff on here because I love the server. We have an awesome community that is extremely fun and caring. Honestly, we're like a big family! However, I do see moments where users feel excluded, are rule-breaking and need griefs and such checked. I have always loved the feeling of helping people, it really makes me feel good. As I stated earlier, I'm a councillor at school and I sort out friendship problems. I'm always the friend in my group to give out advice and even help with things such as homework! I don't know why but helping people out has always been something I've enjoyed doing, and being staff again would give me a higher level of helpfulness because I'd be able to sort out griefs. Obviously without staff I still do my best to help people, but it's hard when you don't have commands or the power to make people feel welcomed.

What makes me a great candidate for these minimod appeals  is because I'm a dedicated, happy and friendly girl. As I stated in the last question, I absolutely love helping people and it's my goal in life to make people smile. I know most of the users on the sever and are friends with many of them, and even that makes me happy. I know what it feels like to be excluded, so I'm always trying to make friends with as many people as possible to make them happy!
I'm also a great candidate for these minimod appeals because I'm good with commands. Having my own server and being staff on multiple servers has given me an increased knowledge of commands and how to be helpful, so I'm experienced. I'm great with mods such as the rollback mod, bending, bukkit and many more. I'm also great at learning and learn as much as possible from doing my own research on commands and permissions.

My Skype username is EmmiahMC. This of course is my account just for minecraft, but if I was needed to be reached in school hours they could contact my person Skype which is imaemmagirl.

I can contribute majority of my day to the server! I'm usually on for up to four hours on school nights, but can be on literally 12 hours every weekend day if I wanted to. My only set back is dance, as I'm a dancer and have several rehearsals and competitions some weekends. I only have one week until my two week Spring break, so I will literally be on for two weeks straight. After that I've got 10 weeks of school until 7 weeks off for Summer, and will be on non-stop because I wont have school.

If somebody had been griefed, I would co inspect the grief and make sure the person who ruined someone's building is either punished or spoken to. I would rollback or rebuild (Depending on what permissions I have), and then talk to them about why their building got griefed. If the build was unclaimed, I would be sure to explain to them the importance of /t claim! However, if their town was already claimed I would talk to them about the person who did end up griefing their house. You have to be careful to not let griefers live on in your town!

My only ban EVER was by Avacki when he was banning a lot of users who were innocent and was griefing everything. Other than that, I've never ever been banned.

It doesn't matter if they were my best friend, griefing is still not acceptable at all. I would message them and ask them what they're doing/why they're doing it, and explaining to them that it's not acceptable. I'm not someone who favourites and is biased, I'm sorry but if you break the rules there will be punishments. Just because you're my friend doesn't give you a get out of jail free card, you know? I would probably end up jailing or temp-banning them if it was their first warning. However, if I'd seen them grief before it would be more acceptable to punish them further. Unfortunately, some people never learn. (And of course I'd fix the grief)

I've seen this happen before. Users like this can be relentless, and most likely don't care if they get banned so they grief. A player like this isn't welcomed on Village Craft (Or any server for that matter) and would be jailed while I attempt to explain our rules to them. If they don't co-operate and continue with the language, it would be appropriate to give them a ban as rules are rules, and they are made to keep the server safe!

Unfortunately, it's hard to make the right decision when sorting out things with-out proof. However, if the chat logs were unavailable I would have to make a compromise. Talk to different people and get information on the situation before making a decision. It's highly important that innocent players don't get picked on/blamed because they will feel small and leave the server. We don't want that on Village Craft, everyone deserves to be included and loved. After making the decision, I'd settle any conflicts between both players. If they still didn't like each other, I'd tell them to just ignore each other but don't hate each other.. if that makes sense? If I ended up catching that person bullying the innocent player, I would have a stern chat to them about our servers rules. We shouldn't tolerate any bullying.

This is a difficult situation, because everyone has bad days! Of course I would message them privately and ask if they wanted to talk about anything. If they refused and started to lash me, I'd tell them that they need to calm down. Sometimes of course this makes them even more furious, but I'd do my best to make them feel welcome to explain what they were feeling to me. Sometimes when people are angry, it's best to show love and care for them. If all fails, unfortunately a temp mute would help out. You'd have to make sure to tell them it's only for an hour or something, as they know their actions have caused them to be muted and they need to chill, but they're still an amazing part of the server and everyone loves them.

I'm Emma, fourteen years old, and I'm from New Zealand. I'm currently in highschool and I'm studying Art Design (Photography, Digital Art and Drawing), Japanese (Speaking, Writing and Listening) and Economics. I'm in the top class at my school, which means I'm dedicated to my work and intelligent. I love school, and I get along with everyone very well!
When I'm older, I'm interested in studying art at University and becoming a designer. I'm still not sure though, because it's a hard decision! My love for art and the Japanese culture is massive, so don't blame my obsessiveness!
I have danced since I was three, and I do ballet, jazz, hip-hop, lyrical, contemporary and the occasional tap class. I do spend a lot of time at dance, however, it does not limit my time on minecraft at all. I'm not a great sleeper so I'll sometimes even come on at night! Dancing has taught me a lot about expression and has made me a creative person. Dance means a lot to me!
There's not much else to say about me, really. I'm a happy girl who absolutely loves her friends, internet friends and friends from school. You all make me extremely happy and I'm thankful to talk to you everyday!
It felt innapropriate to post this section without saying that I like cats. (-;

Thank you for giving me the chance to appeal, and I wish everyone luck who's appealing; too. Love you all.

Last edited by Emmiah on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ask.fm/emmadeuchrass
Walrus_Minion_02

Walrus_Minion_02

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:19 am

. What is your in game username? Walrus_Minion_02

2. What is your age and date of birth? 14-20/9/2001

Helper (2)
Mod (4)

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! Australia

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) 5mins

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? On minecraft at least 6 hours a day

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? 7 days 6hours a day

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? No

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? No

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) I don't.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? I think the server is good and could be improved abit

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I have experience I'm a nice person because i am young

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) jacob.norman30

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? 6

We will try and find the person who did it and we will punish him. I wpuld give them starting items that usually people get
16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? No

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? I would kick/ban him even tho he/she is my friend

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation?Tell them to stop swearing give them warnings and if they dont stop ill kick them for a long time

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would say just ignore them until we get some proof

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? Kick them for a little amount of time so they can cool down/warn them
Back to top Go down
Lucy_Z11

Lucy_Z11

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 12:26 pm

1. What is your in game username? :Lucy_Z11

2. What is your age and date of birth? :May 6, 2002

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? : Yes, I have had about 5 including 1 as a friends server.

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! : EST (Eastern Standered Time)

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) : Ive been on for 11 days 15 hours and 5 minutes

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? :I get on daily and welcome people back, I will help someone if they need it.

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? :I get on every day and am on for a few hours then get off for awhile, then i rejoin.

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? :No not really, maybe some disagreements here and there but we usually make up or I apologize.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? :Only once, but I fully regret it, even after i have learn how annoying and disrespectful it is.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) :No, if I do then I don't let them into the problem/situation that is happening.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? :I want to help people and be there when no one else is around, I want to make sure no rules are broken.

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? :I have been on the server for about 3 years and i have made mistakes, but i have apologized for them and i have good experience with staff.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) :lucy.zarek

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? :I can mostly contribute about 3-4 hours on weeks and about 5-6 hours on weekends.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? :I would tell them to contact a staff if it happens again then rollback and ban the player for 1-2 days depending on the amount of grief.

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? : Ive only been banned for 1 day on this server for advertising- as i have said i realized how annoying and disrespectful it is and it was.

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? :I would jail my friend for about 1 day then rollback the grief that has been done.

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. :I would tempban them for 1-2 days depending on how much of the grief there was and how much vulgar language there was.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? : I would listen to what the players would have to say then i would ask a higher staff member or I, if can, check the logs and see what happened to make sure.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? : I would ask them to calm down and if they would like to talk about it, if they continued i would mute for a couple minutes.

Please tell us more about yourself below: I am 13 years old, i am a girl as you might be able to tell xD, I have a dog named George and one fish, I am mostly busy on the weeks but not as much as the weekends, I like basketball and am waiting to play it as a sport and maybe lacrosse. Anyway thats a little bit about myself. I just realized this is not very long, but good luck to anyone appealing and I cant wait to see who gets in! Smile
Back to top Go down
PainFul_

PainFul_

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:25 pm

1. What is your in game username? PainFul_

2. What is your age and date of birth? 13  10/11/2001

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? My friend's server as a Co-Owner  It was a

cool server that had alot of minigames and some people ​

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! UTC/GMT +4 hours​ But i still
can be on anytime

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) 7 Hours 10 mins

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? Yes I am active and i do help people if they need any help

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? well I can be on anytime But
not on fridays or thursdays

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? No i havent had any issues with any staff on the server

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed?  No i havent done anything bad like trolls,hacks on anyother server

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) No i do not have any anger issues i dont get angry so much i am a calm person

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network?  I want to become a moderator because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on VillageCraft minecraft server. I would like to help this server to its better being and help out  Players and make them happy as well as under control. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers,Grifers and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.​
I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility needed, I can take up all the responsibilities as i spend alot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to  other problems.​ I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.​

i love this server and as per 'Why do you want to become a moderator' I would like to help the server to its better being and it is because there is a lack of mods in the server so I want to serve as a mod to give my fellow players a good time. I would also like to help in anything my fellow moderators would like me to do. I want this chance to prove my loyalty and love to this server. You should also choose me as a Moderator as I want to care for the needs of the server as well as the the website http://forum.village-craft.net , and try to be there for people who need help  and other things this server would like to offer to its fellow players.​

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) Itzfaisool

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server?  I Could  Stay on the server  at least for 5 Hours

And take a little break and come back again on the server

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? Yes i would help them and try to reroll there house back to normal
[/b]

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? No i havent been banned on any other server

I would help them back and try to reroll there house back like it was before it was grifed

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? I would tell him to not use any bad language in the chat and  Give him a warning. If he doesnt stop swearing ill Mute him and ill will kick him from the server if he keeps griefing so he wont grife if he keeps grifeing i would temp-ban him.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would ask him on who picked on him and tell him later on to record or take a screenshot  if he gets picked again and i would ask a co-owner to check the console if anyone picked on him And would  tell him to tell me later to if he gets picked again [/b

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation?  i reall dont know about this sorry for not answering this.

​
                                     Here I end my Moderator Application Thank you all. ​
Back to top Go down
JoshieLamby

Coins : 2

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 pm

HAiii this is my bootyful minimod appeal or trainee Wink

1.What is your in game username?
JoshieFace

10 01/04/05
I have been administrator once.

BST/GMT
9 days 1 hour

Yes and I try to be helpful as often as I can

I will try to go on daily however I may not be able to. I will be on at least 5 days a week.

No I have always like the staff and respect their decisions.

No I haven’t because I respect all the rules.

No I do not.

Because I feel as if this place is my home and I love to interact with and help everyone.

Because I am on often and when I am on I joke around and I’m cheery. I also help people if they are stuck or in need of help.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) I don’t particular want to include this as I don’t like to share this detail. Sorry

14.How many hours a day can you contribute to our server?
I can contribute about 9 hours 45 minutes per week.

I would tell them the person who did it would get punished. Then I would help them build what had been greifed again.

I have never been banned,muted or jailed on any server. I have a clean record

I would question my friend why they would do such a thing. Then I would give them the same punishment as any other greifer deserved.

I would calm them down if they didn’t calm I would mute/jail/temp ban/ban

I would ask a few member who witnessed it then would see the chat logs and depending on how bad it was would determine how bad the punishment would be.

I would try and calm them down then talk to them. If they continued I would mute them 30 minutes.
I am very cheery and like to have a joke with people. I would not be a boring staff.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniMod Applications 2015!   MiniMod Applications 2015! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next