Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drew's MiniMod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drewww_

Drewww_

Coins : 7

Drew's MiniMod Application Empty
PostSubject: Drew's MiniMod Application   Drew's MiniMod Application EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 4:12 am

[b]1. What is your in game username? My username is Drewww_ but in game i go by Drew

2. What is your age and date of birth? I was born on January 7th, 2004 and I am 11 years old

3. What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? I have never been a staff before, but thats why I'm applying here Very Happy

4. What is your timezone? Having a variety of timezones helps the server out! I live on the Eastern Coast of America

5. What is your time played on Village Craft? (Check with /ar check) I have played for 13 days, 19 hours, and 20 minutes

6. Are you active on the server and helpful? I try to help people as much as I can and I am very active

7. How long are you online daily, or how many days are you online in a week? I'm probably on every single day.

8. Have you had any major issues in the past with staff? Not really, all I remember is arguing with 1 who was demoted before the argument started.

9. Have you involved yourself in certain server behaviors that are not allowed? Not really, I like to follow rules on servers so I won't get banned and I can keep playing on them.

10. Do you have any level of anger issues? (This is not to be nosy or mean, we would like to know how you’d act.) I wouldn't say I'm a mean person really. I would say my maturity level is 8/10 to be honest.

11. What made you want to run for staff on Village Craft Network? I love this server, and I wanted to be staff because I have never been a staff before and I love helping others

12. What makes you a great candidate for these MiniMod appeals? I wouldn't say I'm the bed at building, but I love to help others decorate and stuff like that because I am very good at decorating people have said, and I try to help people the best i can with building even though I'm not the best. I will also punish people the correct way when they have done something bad that was against the rules.

13. What is your Skype username? (It’d be best if you include this.) I don't have a Skype, but I have an instagram and the name of that is 'drewburzmc'

14. How many hours a day can you contribute to our server? Probably at least 2 hours.

15. What advice would you give to someone whom has been greifed? How would you help them? I would say, "Just don't let this person do it again, and maybe ignore them and don't let them back into your town." and also I would say "I can help you rebuild, if you'd like!"

16. Have you ever been banned on our server or any others? Why? I have been warned on this server just for saying 'shet' one time, but staff had told me that doesn't count and I have been muted for 5 minutes on a different server because i accidentally used to much caps lock and i have been kicked on a server once because I was idling for over 2 minutes.

17. Say your best friend is griefing a town that is not well known. What would you do in this situation? I would say "Please don't grief other towns, I don't mean to be mean to you, its against the rules to grief any towns that aren't yours."

18. Say a new player comes online, griefs immediately and uses a lot of vulgar language in chat. What would you do to handle this situation? Well since I can't ban people until I am Admin, I would tell an Admin+ that someone has been breaking rules, such as griefing and stuff like that, and they would ban them.

19. Say a player is getting picked on and you have no proof, all you can go off of are players words. What do you do? I would ask the person being picked on who it was and i would talk to the person and if it was needed, a kick, a warning, or mute.

20. Say a player whom is very dedicated to the server is having a bad day and lashing out at players and staff. What would you do in this type of situation? I would say something like "Please don't be rude to other players and staff, they don't like it and it could possibly result in a warning!"

Please tell us more about yourself below: Just a bit of stuff about me is I love playing minecaft, my favorite food is pizza, my favorite color is orange.
Back to top Go down

Drew's MiniMod Application
Page 1 of 1