Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The_John's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_John12

The_John12

Coins : 5

The_John's Application Empty
PostSubject: The_John's Application   The_John's Application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:39 am

The_John's MiniMod application.
~~​
Minecraft Username:​
The_John12
~~​
How long have you been playing on the server?:​
Not too long.
~~​
What is your best memory playing the server?:​
A memory that everyone should have; feeling loved and accepted when you sign on for the first time. Among my other favorite memories are staying up past sunrise working on huge projects.
~~​
List everything you've ever done to contribute to the server, outside of the game:​
I've recommended the server to the people, one very active, another a frequent visitor, and the third a new face. I've convinced the latter to donate soon.​
~~​
Any past moderating experiences? If so, please describe:​
No, but I am currently the Swag faction leader. Arranging the small crowd and encouraging them to get involved is a very gratifying experience.​
~~​
Describe yourself:​
Okay, here we go. I'm 18, and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it how it should be dealt with. I tend to have a very playful and memorable attitude and, in my experience, that attitude creates an environment in which people are more willing to cooperate and strive to enjoy themselves. I tend to come across as extremely motherly and caring, and that's because I honestly do wish the best for everyone and hope to aid them in all areas. I'm quick to warn and correct, but always retain a polite attitude, even when the situation remains unchanged after a warning. The only thing that may hinder me from being a good mod is that I can't stand discussion about politics or religion, and may jump at that. Otherwise, I'm very creative and organized and love to spend extra time keeping everything neat and manageable. I'm a very active player and have been on over 12 hours a day since I joined, disregarding the two days that I had no access to a computer.​
~~​
As a potential MiniMod, describe how you would make a difference in VillageCraft:​
I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​
~~​
Are you able to do this work?:
Yes, I have been staff on alot of servers and im joining big ones.
~~​
Do you know all of the Villagecraftt rules?:​
I've recited them to the two people I invited to the server, so I'd say I know them well.​
~~​
Timezone:​
GMT-5, and I tend to play overnight.​
~~​
When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -
about 5 years
~~
Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -
Yes
~~
How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -
0 , This is my first.
~~
Additional comments:​
I know I'm somewhat new here, and that I still have some learning to do. I don't expect to be accepted, and instead am just hoping to get the experience of filling out the form properly. Thank you for reading!​
~~​
Sincerely,
The_John12 Steve Wink! 
Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: The_John's Application   The_John's Application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 am

Please move your thread to the forum that says APPLY HERE.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: The_John's Application   The_John's Application EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:18 am

Locked Smile
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_John's Application   The_John's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The_John's Application
Page 1 of 1