Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenNicole
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
QueenNicole

Coins : 31

What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod? Empty
PostSubject: What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?   What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:42 am

Hello, Village Crafters!

I've been wondering what must be included in your appeal to make it the best that you can! So, things like what can I do to help the server, etc. I'm curious on everything that must be included, how many paragraphs the appeal must be and more. So any information that you have on the appeal I would love to know.

Kind Regards
-NicoleBeeby_
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?   What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:48 am

that's up to you! You put whatever you want in it, to prove you will be a good Minimod, and you have certain skills. The Minimod appeals wont be around until about..... Aprilish? Magno says around Easter.

Kind regards,

-MinerGirl x

PS: Stop using 'Kind Regards' THATS MY THING ONLY.

Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?   What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod? EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 am

NicoleBeeby_ wrote:
Hello, Village Crafters!

I've been wondering what must be included in your appeal to make it the best that you can! So, things like what can I do to help the server, etc. I'm curious on everything that must be included, how many paragraphs the appeal must be and more. So any information that you have on the appeal I would love to know.

Kind Regards
-NicoleBeeby_

Hello, Nicole!

We have some requirements which we ask you to include in the minimod appeal such as :

- How you can help new and old minecrafters.

- What can you offer to the server eg. Town Mayor/Good Builder, Server Knowledge, Able to write plugins and Server Hosting experiences etc.

- We usually do not except people that have griefed/abused/broken rules. If the player can change and we can see that before the minimod appeals start we take them into consideration.

- We do ask for age as it can refer to how mature your going to be as we want mature responsible
staff members.

We usually ask people before they appeal to copy and paste this and fill in the blanks :

Age -

Timezone -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Country-

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on our server or others? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) -

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) -

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? -

Are you able to record? (Help Promote Server) -

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? -

Anything else we should know? -

Best Regards
_Magno20_
MiniMod appeals are not open yet! Keep checking forum or server for opening times. We will usually give a date a few days before hand.
Topic Solved And Locked
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?   What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod? Empty

Back to top Go down

What must be included in your appeal for Mini-mod?
Page 1 of 1