Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2287's MiniModerator Application:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah

Noah

Coins : 26

2287's MiniModerator Application: Empty
PostSubject: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Hello VillageCraft Network Staff,
This is my application:

Age - 23

Timezone - Australia

What time are you most often on? (your time) - Australia and maybe U.S

Country- Australia

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -Yes *a little bit of french* can't remember but though:(

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - When it first came out and I probably play a lot

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Well my previous Moderation spots have been only 3times but I've been Administrator and up more mainly from friend servers.

Where are you most ACTIVE on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - Towny

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3  or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can contribute 3 to 5hours maybe more

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - Well being an Staff Member before I know how to use the core protect plugin so I would tp or tpa to the player and I'd check the blocks removed or placed and I would do /co i or /co inspect and I would check it. Then I would Jail/TempBan/Ban/Warn the player who removed/placed the items or blocks and then take screenshots and put them on forums if you want.
then I would help the player who was griefed by Rebuilding it or rolling it back.

Are you able to RECORD? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) -Yes *Minecraft Life as an MiniMod

How many MiniMod APPLICATIONS have you made before? - 1 I think

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, GRAPHIC DESIGNER, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I guess acceding to Nicole *but if its a police/Jail I can do really good* and I'am really good with helping people out and spotting out X-rays/Griefers/Hackers

Anything else we should know? - Not really unless you want to know about my life :/
Best regards,
[Legend]2287
Back to top Go down
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Hello VillageCrafters!\

Very sorry that I haven't been on much lately my computer didn't really wanna turn on but it was just the charger Sad but its all fixed now!!

And I'am very sorry I submitted this late due to work and Training and my computer but thats all over now and its finished so I'am gonna be on a lot more now!

REMEMBER ALWAYS LIKE TURLTES IF YOU DON'T I'AM GONNA CYA!!!! Sad
Best regards,
[Legend]2287
Back to top Go down
MinerGirl2002

MinerGirl2002

Coins : 122

PostSubject: Re: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:25 pm

Noah,
You were meant to use the link that Magno posted to get through .

I'm really sorry D:

There's always the Christmas appeals!

-Minet
Back to top Go down
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Banana-92994841
Noah

Noah

PostSubject: Re: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Minet,
I know about it all because me and Nicole were talking about it on Skype msg and server when I got home but my computer hasn't been working lately so I got a hole load of messages from Nicole telling me to submit one so I did but I didn't really see much because I was lagging so much but thanks for the help Minet.
Best regards,
[Legend]2287
Back to top Go down
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:18 am

Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2287's MiniModerator Application:   2287's MiniModerator Application: Empty

Back to top Go down

2287's MiniModerator Application:
Page 1 of 1