Village Craft Network Forum's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Craft Network Forum's

This is a forum that will help you with any problems using our services. SERVER IP : mc.village-craft.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janko_3's Mini-Mod application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
janko_3

janko_3

Coins : 4

Janko_3's Mini-Mod application Empty
PostSubject: Janko_3's Mini-Mod application   Janko_3's Mini-Mod application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:14 am

Age - 16 Date - 1st of January 1997

Timezone - KSA

What time are you most often on? (your time) - KSA

Country- Saudi Arabia Though i'm not from it

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English - Arabic - French

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - 4 years ago

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - Been in 3 server Admin not mentioning there names because that would be advertising 2 of those servers stopped working except 1 server still working but i got deranked for inactivity

Where are you most active on the server? (Town Building/minigames/pvp/etc) - I mostly play on Pvp factions server + town building

How many hours can you contribute per day? (As long as your can log into the server 3 or more times a week for a hour or more) - I can log in to the server 3-5 hours a day

What advice would you give to someone that has been griefed? How would you help? - I will tell him not to to add anyone to his plot / town that is untrustable

Are you able to record? (Or help Promote Server in different ways?) - I am able to record as i use Fraps a good application for recording games

How many MiniMod applications have you made before? - This is my first application here

What skills do you have? We are always looking out for talented users. (Are you an Artist, Builder, Graphic Designer, Programmer etc. If you have any work please submit a link so we can check it out!) - I am a Coder Due Programer

Anything else we should know? - My real name is Ahmad and i Play Minecraft i don't i will be accepted from the first try but i was told by the owner to make this app so every get to know me and be good with me sense i joined the server and everyone started making fun of me Sad but i will give a small story of how i started minecraft

--------
First of all i was in school I saw people talking about a game called minecraft Me and my friends was listening to those boys like stalkers and then we wanted to know more about that game but we figured out that the game was playable with money sense i have no visa but later after 3-4 weeks listening to this guy talking about that game I found a guy in our school selling minecraft Cracked in a USB drive for 10$ each i was like wow and i bought it and started playing

i didn't know there was multiplayer yet so i went on playing on survival and went to the bottom and started hitting a bedrock for 30 minutes for no reason and then i started playing and got well known at the game.
Back to top Go down
The_John12

The_John12

Coins : 5

PostSubject: Re: Janko_3's Mini-Mod application   Janko_3's Mini-Mod application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 am

Amazing i like the story :]
Back to top Go down
_Joey_4
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
_Joey_4

Coins : 52

PostSubject: Re: Janko_3's Mini-Mod application   Janko_3's Mini-Mod application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 am

Please move your thread to the forum that says APPLY HERE.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net
_Magno20_
Server Owner
Server Owner
_Magno20_

Coins : 242

PostSubject: Re: Janko_3's Mini-Mod application   Janko_3's Mini-Mod application EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 am

Locked Smile
Back to top Go down
http://village-craft-network.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janko_3's Mini-Mod application   Janko_3's Mini-Mod application Empty

Back to top Go down

Janko_3's Mini-Mod application
Page 1 of 1